Goa is a synonym to party. Also known to be party capital of India. Situated in the south coast of India with 20 plus surreal beaches spawning across the entire state.
Mandovi river embraces its capital Panji/Panaji with colorful signboards and shining advertisements of various Casinos. The state is no longer a Union territory though there are some goods that are cheaper due to tax structure. Yes, you know what I mean. 😉
There’s also a peaceful side to Goa, which is the southern part of it. Lush green roads full of palm and coconut trees. Beautiful churches, amazing restaurants, laid back hotels away from hustle bustle.
Goa also holds some amazing waterfalls like Dudhsagar, Harvelem. Both of them are situated about 50+ kms from the airport.
Things to Do | Places to Visit
- Baga Beach to get started with, how Goa feels. It gives you all the initial vibes of crowd, activities & food.
- Try different seafood in your wishlist
- Adventure sports at Baga Beach
- Parasailing in Candolim beach
- Street food in Calangute as well as Candolim beach.
- Visit offbeat beaches like Ashvem, Morjim for tranquility and peace.
- Sinquerim beach for a good view of the sea and less crowded.
- Chapora fort for the Bollywood lovers
- Agonda fort to see a centuries-old lighthouse of Goa & maybe see Agonda Jail around
- Sunset at Palolem beach
- Betalbatim Beach (South Goa)
- Visit Casinos in Goa(Deltin, BigDaddy)
- Clubbing in Goa and explore the nightlife.
- Pay a visit to the holy church, Goa holds close to 400 of them.
Where to Eat | What to Eat | Food in Goa
- Fat Fish Restaurant, Calangute – Arpora Rd
- Brittos, Baga Beach
- Martins corner(South Goa)
- Crazy crabs
- Beyond Dosas – Anjuna Beach
- Cafe Candolim – Sinquerim/Candolim Beach
- Purple Martini(for a great ocean view from the top)
- Fisherman’s wharf(south goa)
- Fisherman’s Cove Candolim
- Goodfellas Italian Restaurant in Benaulim
- Magzika Beach Shack Benaulim
Where to party?
- SINQ Club Sinquerim
- Lively Shacks on Baga Beach
- Tito’s Baga
- Mambo’s Baga
- Love Passion Karma
Where to Stay?
- Keys Select Ronil Resort, Baga Beach
- SinQ Beach Resort, Calangute
- Bloomrooms @Calangute Beach
- Evoke Lifestyle Candolim
- Hard Rock Goa
- Airbnb is also a good option when traveling in packs.
- Beleza By the Beach Near Colva Beach
- Lalit Golf & Spa Resorts Near Palolem Beach
How to reach? | Travelling to Goa
- Direct flights from all major cities & connecting from tier 2,3.
- By road from nearby places like Bangalore, Mumbai.
Many Mumbaikars as they call them, prefer this drive.
- Rail – Konkan railways
- Ship/Cruise: Many ships run from Mumbai to Goa, which is a unique experience in itself
Visit Arambol Beach and eat some good seafood.