Adding chefs often adds to the catering costs. Tony and Stacy helped me figure out the perfect menu for both my dinner and reception and answered any of my questions along the way. They were also helpful in giving us suggestions and recommendations for food- it all worked out SO well together! Thank you for signing up! Skip the box mix and make your macaroni & cheese wedding-appropriate with a homemade version featuring various mix-ins, like bacon and soft cheese. Action stations give you the best of food (literally) hot off the grill and professional chefs who can interact with your guests and help them select their preferred toppings, choices, etc Minimum order is 500 dollars Sunday-Friday, Saturday minimum order is 1,500 dollars with a pickup and drop off service included. They can still enjoy food preparation at its best with one of these live cooking presentations. Make your own ice cream sundaes! Food Stations: A food station is like a miniature buffet - a counter, a way to keep food warm, and a serving attendant will all be present at a food station. One or two stations may be added to a traditional buffet to enhance a theme or to provide for dietary restrictions such as vegan or gluten-free diets. They allow guests to customize their meals and interact with chefs as they are cooking or plating their orders. Thank you so much for training such wonderful staff and creating delicious menus! The raw fish is then chopped and served with root-vegetable crisps, miniature greens, and spiced yogurt. He was patient as the couple decided how they wanted to proceed and changed their minds a few times due to the pandemic. Crepes are as versatile as they are delicious. Family and friends raved about the food at our wedding. Your guests will have fun picking from a variety of toppings they want to pile on their ice cream, including strawberries, crushed candy, crushed cookies, whipped cream, chocolate and caramel syrups. The best part though, was how my husband felt. Surround an overflowing basket of tortilla chips with toppings like salsa, guacamole, corn, refried beans, and nacho cheese. Great atmosphere! New York, New York Cheesecake Station. Made to Order. Penini Sandwich Station: Assortments of penini style sandwich (Ex: corn They were so accommodating and professional with us. We hosted the most amazing wedding luncheon for our son's wedding yesterday, catered by Brown Brothers Catering! 25+ Interactive Food Station Ideas When it comes to your menu, one of the biggest trends right now is to get your guests involved in the process. They were also punctual/reliable, required minimal supervision, and even performed additional tasks as requested, such as putting out desserts and centerpieces. Enjoy #catering, Haute Cuisine is food that is prepared in an elegant and elaborate manor, the very finest food, prepared perfectly #norriscenters, December 18th is National I Love Honey Day. Thank you Tony and everyone else involved for making it a very special night. You wont be able to get all your guests through in a timely manner so we recommend multiple stations with different offerings to help keep guests entertained while they move through the line. List Price | Each. The most professional and well organized catering group I have ever dealt with. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Submit orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or place orders over the phone Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST. Chef Tossed Guest Choice of Two Pastas and Two Sauces, Savory Crepe Station Chef Anna is always more than happy to mix, match and adjust to suit everyone's taste and budget. Guests are able to watch their orders sizzle in pans and smell the fresh ingredients, providing them with a unique and stimulating experience. The food was delicious, perfect temperature and very plentiful. We can arrange for all of your event needs, including rental items, musicians, florals, bartending services and anything that you may need to make your special event unforgettable. Korean BBQ Glazed Sous Vide Pork Belly & Crispy Slaw served on a Bao Bun . If youre looking for an affordable and tasty caterer for your events look no further. Interactive food stations allow your guests to customize their fare to fit their preferences, making it all but guaranteed that your guests will be raving about the food at your wedding. The hot chocolate bar and flaming crepes were a big hit with kids and adults! All Chef Action Stations require on-site staff. Amazing food and great service that is affordable! Choosing Action Stations for the cocktail hour or for the wedding dinner service is very popular with today's wedding couples. Salmon is hung from hooks above the station and is sliced to order in front of guests. These stations are meant to fill up your guests offering them a variety of different styles and tastes. Your services will forever be a memorable experience of our wedding. Create an Italian soda bar with club soda, fruit-flavored syrups, and whipped cream. Weve seen a lot of people use action stations to display desserts, showcasing nostalgic favoriteslike Choco Tacos. Well, from the selection that you and Tony have, um, cooked up, since there are many variations of style, flavor, seafood . They were so easy and such a pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning process. Stations | Pure Joy Catering | Full Service Event Planning Station Menus Our station options are endless and ideal for larger guest counts. They made our celebration dinner wonderful. Brown Brothers catered my daughter's Wedding Rehearsal dinner. We know how hard you work keeping clients happy and and your bottom line healthy. I really enjoyed working with her! Everyone was so impressed with the look and the taste. Chicken, Beef, Pork or Fish Tacos served with a variety of toppings for your guest to customize they way they wish. Some ideas I've had so far are: Bananas Foster Station. They showed up on time and got set up and ready on time! Note that guests will likely want to try each action stationnot just one of them. When it comes to your menu, one of the biggest trends right now is to get your guests involved in the process. While we only plan to get married once, well definitely use Brown Brothers again. Pay homage to your hometown with a food station featuring local fare, like this Philly cheesesteak bar. Minimum 4 hours. The food was delicious and the caterers were prompt. Black Olives and Kalamata Olives. Action Stations . In a time of uncertainness and frankly disappointment, Brown Brothers helped my day be so much better than I ever could have imagined. Clients enjoy having a selection of meats to choose from because they likely want to offer guests multiple meat options. Shredded Coconut, Strawberries in Sauce, Chocolate Syrup. comfort food at its finest! classic southern fried chicken. Brown Brothers catered our work event. Photo: Courtesy of Eatertainment Eatertainment's Bar Cart Station Because of their dynamic nature, action stations can cater to the couples personalities more. Our commitment is to deliver exquisite events. The team was excellent, the food delicious, everything was perfect! Typically, a single station will be dedicated to one type of food. We can also be more creative with action stations, so it really takes the guest experience to the next level. Catering stations provide entertainment, variety, and tasty food. Menu. Our amazing river with 3 different flavored cheese fondues with your choice of 6 different dipping items. He was very accountable for the misunderstanding and made sure to get my full point of view as well as that of his team members so we could better understand where the communication breakdown happened. Call for a Free Catering Quote! The food was so good that we had near zero leftovers, even after having a dozen people not attend and accounting for extra. Their staff was hands down the most professional and friendly catering team weve ever worked with. Working with Tony was amazing. If you want to create movement, variety, and a seriously social atmosphere, allow our action stations to take the place of dinner altogether. Over the years I have used Brown Brothers to cater weddings and other family events. It can also be a bit more involved, such as a pasta station. As well as you market your catering brand across different platforms, you know the enormous value of positive customer response. Stacy especially was phenomenal!!! Donut Wall This gourmet grazing station is eye catching and fun to entertain your guests as well as spark conversation over dessert! The food was delicious and the staff was very attentive. Thank you to all involved in our wedding and helping make it such a special day. Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairsadds gourmet toppings like grilled pineapple, crispy slab bacon, mango, lump crab, and smoked pulled chicken to her guac bars. They catered my wedding and everything was perfect with no hiccups! Light Reception . You can always count on Hitchcock Farms for culinary inspiration and fresh foodservice ideas. The key is to make sure youre catering to the couples personalities. Chicken Mango Chutney Salad. Your Choice Of Four Gourmet Salads- See Salad Page, Mashed Potato Bar Finding a company you can trust to handle a reception with close friends and family isnt easy, but Brown Brothers handled our event like true, seasoned pros. On the day of our wedding, they made everything go so smoothly and exceeded our expectations. Its easy for guests to make their own, and you can infuse a variety of flavored sugars. We were lucky to have been connected with Brown Brothers. We get a lot of late night requests for regional favorites like Garretts Popcorn and mini hot dogs! An action station or chef action station is a food station where chefs or guests perform a type of action such as cooking, mixing, adding toppings, or plating meals. Passed appetizers, late night snacks, desserts, beverages and action stations can be added to customize your event. List Price | Each. When adding food stations to your chef action menu, dont forget to include the different ingredients each station comes with. We will furnish condiments, plates, knives, forks, spoons, napkins, serving spoons, tablecloths, chafing rack and sterno. Here you will find ideas and inspiration, unique recipes, event recaps, tips, and so much more. An action station is an aspect of the buffet or food service that involves a catering professional who is "stationed" to offer people a specific type of food or beverage, made-to-order. One of my favorite applications of our action stations was Tapas on the Tens, where we introduced new tapas offerings every 10 minutes for guests to sample. Baked, mashed, or fried? Photo Credit: Sabrina Hall Photography via Oak & Honey Events. They are likely looking for something specific and meeting their needs will provide your business with an edge. An action station or chef action station is a food station where chefs or guests perform a type of action such as cooking, mixing, adding toppings, or plating meals. They appreciate that action stations provide their guests with an interactive experience as they can customize meals and watch chefs cook. Chef-Inspired Action Stations Corporate Catering Catering Food Wedding Catering Event Catering Wedding Food Corporate Events Orlando Wedding Planner Event Food Winter Park The best way to get the party started is with an Avocado Bar! Carefully spacing out your buffet is the future of catering for conventions, especially those larger in size. "kfc" korean fried chicken. All I had to do was show up. What they probably dont expect? Duck Fat Fried Chicken Station. To meet the specific needs of the social market, Norris Centers added the Red Oak Ballroom to four of it's facilities. Angie. Everyone commented on how good everything tasted and they were fantastic to work with! Not a stand alone catering option. Right out of the gate he was easy to work with and very attentive to our needs. Artichoke Hearts. From casual family reunions to formal corporate dinners, every catering job presents unique challenges. Call us at 847.966.6555 to learn more about our various action stations and explore which options are right for your . Make your dessert hour even sweeter with a hot cocoa bar, filled with delicious mix-ins for your chocolatey treat. Cabana Dave's has been REBRANDED to On the Vine catering! Street Tacos No matter what occasion youre celebrating, you will notice the difference the moment you enter the Red Oak Ballroom. THANK YOU! I had to do a lot of things differently for my wedding due to the pandemic. While you may be accustomed to cooking meals in your kitchen and transporting them to events, preparing meals in front of guests elevates the perceived value of your service and meals. The Cons of Action Stations at a Wedding Extra Catering Costs. An action station is any meal station that needs some sort of action (cooking, mixing, adding toppings, etc.). With a passion for excellent food you can trust us to execute flawless events. Charcuterie Stations. When cocktail party meets buffet and interactive moments, you have a recipe for action stations. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Your guests get to choose their food and watch how it's made. Choose three Action Stations to serve as a meal for your guests. That way, you can guarantee you have a station that fits the needs of your clients' events. I would say we would use them again but we already are for our business party! While my bride opted to go another route, Tony was incredible at preparing accurate proposals for a unique meal. It takes a combination of cooking talent and hard work to make your catering business successful. Thank you for providing excellent catering service at our wedding reception. Another bonus is that they do tastings every couple months that are FREE so we were able to try all the food before we booked. I have used a variety of catering services in the past. Join our email newsletter or see what we're up to on social media! Chocolate Fountains . Traditional buffets and plated dinners will always have a place in the catering industry. Guests have a few basic expectations when attending a wedding. We were very impressed and it was a beautiful dinner. Just be sure you aren't adding too many action stations that require you to pay over your budget for each chef. The food was just spectacular. I would definitely recommend Brown Brothers Catering! Enjoy some honey in your tea, or on your favorite treat. Include a sign on how to order like a local. I will definitely still reach out to you should I host an event again, in spite of the hiccup this time. This interactive station lets your guests get CreativeYour guests will paint their own chicken skewer with a choice of 3 different flavored sauces.Paint brushes and drop cloths included. If your looking to have some fun and entertainment at your event our small plate stations are sure to be a crowd pleaser! Event 4.9.2022 Diced Zucchini and Yellow Squash. I worked with the owner Tony on an inquiry for a bride during COVID. Fashion for Food, 2023 Restaurant Trends: How To Combat Inflation And Boost Business Growth. Fantastic food! Event Planning Bar Services. In the last year or so, Ive seen people swing more towards cultural food stations (or a mish-mosh of different styles and cultures melded together). The only part that was frustrating about them was that I had leftover food that they weren't going to allow me to take. Customize your noodle of choice with a mixture of add-ins, like vegetables, meats, cheeses, and sauces. Cotton Candy Station. Food was served very efficiently throughout our event, and we received so many compliments on how delicious the food & drink was. Everyone enjoyed the food and the staff was very efficient and professional. We recently sat down with Stacey Combrzynski, an Event Coordinator on our team, to discuss how action stations can captivate guests at a wedding (or any event!). My daughter and her husband chose Brown Brothers to cater the luncheon after their wedding. I cant speak to the cost, as the grooms family covered that, but on food and service alone I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Carving Station with Choice of Inside Round of Beef, Smoked Breast of Turkey and Jamaican Jerk Seasoned Pork Loin, Served with Dinner Rolls, Butter and Condiments. We have the knowledge and experience to easily accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions. While there are limitless options you can include in your menu, below is a list of trending food stations for catered events: In your action station menu, its important to include the types of proteins, toppings, and sauces available in each station. I really appreciate how Stacey and Tony worked within our budget. This increases the chances of guests enjoying the food they are served. We have popular menus to fit all catering budgets. Toppings. Fabulous Action Stations - First Choice Catering Fabulous Action Stations Action stations for pasta, stir-fry, Tex-Mex and Shrimp and Grits! I had asked to keep the leftovers, and they put them in storage containers that I provided. Below is a list of popular meats clients often request for their carving stations: In a chef-centered action station, chefs create an entire plate in front of guests. Quesadillas are garnished with pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. She went the extra mile and made sure all of my expectations were fulfilled. I would recommend them for anybody who wants an incredible experience. We hired Brown Brothers Catering for our wedding. Brown Brothers was amazing! The potato skins, especially, were very popular and they were excellent condition for the reception. They showed up on time to the event and the staff was SO helpful and nice throughout the night. He heard my concern and resolved it without worrying me about it again. They are professional, have great service, are flexible to ensure the guests are happy and the food was AMAZING. Guests are invited to top the cheesecake with their favorite toppings of. Plated Dinners . This is exceptionally useful for large parties (in fact we . Our event was flawlessly executed and beautifully serviced. The staff came about an hour and a half before the event and had everything set up in just over an hour. Norris Centers are premier meeting and event venues. STATIONS - CN Catering THEMED STATIONS Brunch in the Park sample only - custom menu options available BUTLER PASSED HORS D'OEUVRES Flaky Fresh Baked French Croissants Layered with Red Leaf Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes and Our Famous Cranberry-Pecan Chicken Salad Mini French Toast Shooter with Syrup Served in a Shot Glass Food stations, on the other hand, means that instead of one long table to move along, food tables are set around the room and encourages a more social dining experience. The food was outstanding, tony was so easy to work with, and they were very helpful. They are dressed in chef attire that were clean and professional. Vodka Station: Chilled Vodka served in shot glass made of cucumber and caviar condiment or Mexican salmon-kiwi ceviche and its condiments. Your three salad choices served in a martini glass with a Shaken not Stirred dressing poured from martini shakers. They are so good to work with and their food is delicious! Perfect for a brunch wedding, serve up a variety of bagels with sweet, savory, and traditional cream cheese spreads. Rae and Brittany were awesome, hard working, professional and pleasant servers at my daughters outdoor reception. In a guest-centered action station, there are a variety of fresh ingredients displayed. (801) 607-1891 THEMED CATERING AND ACTION STATIONS ahmedkariem 2022-05-31T22:14:26-04:00. Lunch Buffet . Each attendee lets the chef know what theyd like in their pasta and the chef prepares it in front of them. Everything was delicious, well presented, and we were able to just focus on celebrating. The food was amazing!!! The food was hot, meat super tasty and tender, Italian soda bar was fabulous, and the dessert was awesome! This will give individuals that are researching your services an idea of what you have to offer. our 100% organic air chilled chicken, fried to order by our chefs in your favorite style and served in rolled brown paper bags. Add a bit of Action to Your Event Exhibition Stations are an excellent catering solution for several reasons! For example, you could have several stations categorized by type of dish, like . After toasting a flavored marshmallow, guests can roll the sweet treat in a variety of toppings, like graham cracker crumbs or chopped nuts. He was very proactive about finding a solution that we both felt was fair and followed-through on that commitment very promptly. OVERALL they were amazing and easy to work with. We had a wonderful time. Photo Credit: Studio Laguna Photography via DAmico Catering. Brown Brothers catered my wedding a few months ago and did a FANTASTIC job! I am very impressed by your professional integrity and accountability. Now that you have an understanding of what action stations are, you can include them in your catering packages. If the staff saw me looking like I might need something they jumped in to help me out, had no problem sharing space with another group we wanted to use for the dessert, had plenty of staff there to keep everything full and dishes cleared from tables. Toronto catering firm Eatertainment has a new chef action station devoted to salmon gravlax. resented in a smoke-infused glass dome, our Duck Fat Fried Chicken Station is over the top. Chef Carved Beef Sandwich Bar Whether you have a great idea or need help developing it, were here to bring your perfect wedding menu togetheraction stations included! We had the pasta buffet for our wedding and our guests couldn't stop raving about how good the food was. Awesome food! Spice up the veggie station with roasted vegetable tacos wrapped in warm corn tortillas. Turn Brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower into fantastic finger foods bydeep frying your veggies. Set up a bright crudite station with fresh vegetables sided by house-made ranch dip and blue cheese sauce. Offer build-your-own vegan poke bowls filled with sea beans and rainbow carrots. Our trained, professional staff are dedicated to providing the highest level of catering services, including complete event, party and theme planning. Communication was easy and everyone was super helpful. I was worried about presentation and food quality since I work with some of the top chefs in Northern California. Our Chefs are experts at designing and executing all types of cuisine from around the world! I recently attended an event catered by Brown Brothers. They allowed us to fully customize our menu which we really appreciated. I was very upset about this since I didn't get to even try their yummy food, but when I reached out to Tony about it, he was incredibly professional about it. Here, off-premise caterers share their action-packed favorites.  Sauted Bananas in Warm Rum Caramel Sauce over Vanilla Ice Cream Soup Bar, Soup Station The two ladies were very professional, kind and knew the private venue well enough to offer suggestions on buffet placement and even how to find more tables. Highly recommend.. Cant get enough of Catering by Michaels? Call us at 253-851-2900 to place your order. Action Station Catering. Everything was spectacular. The dinner was excellent. We provide the most beautiful live action stations in town!! Photo Credit: Lizzie Schlafer Photography via Oak & Honey Events. You want them to remember your catering services because youve satisfied their appetites for something fresh, different and delicious. Creator of quality food and thinker of fresh ideas. Artistically Presented Glasses with a Scoop of Cheesecake. Weddings; Corporate and Private Events; Event Planning. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. If you want appetizers or to serve several different options or to serve some of the food choices a la carte, then please review our stations menu. Would use again :), Copyright 2023 Brown Brothers Catering | 1620 S State St, Orem, UT 84097 | Sitemap, Brown Brothers Catering in Orem Utah provides award winning catering service, Call (801) 607-1891 to Set-up a Catering Consultation. Snuffins Action Station Menus allow you to create a personalized Wedding menu. A number of individuals hosting events are looking to have chef action stations. A recent example is when we used tea siphons as a way to infuse wild mushrooms into broth at a ramen action station. A carving station has been a wedding staple for decades; modernize it with a variety of fix-ins next to the meat for guests to personalize their dish. Freshella Catering action stations - carving stations, Pan-Fried Lump Crabcakes, Elote Station, Gourmet Nacho Station, Quesadilla Station, and more. Vegetables, sauteed beef, chicken and a generous splash of soy sauce are staples at the stir-fry station. They catered a hot chocolate bar at my cousin's reception and it was sooooo freaking good!!! One of the best catering teams I've ever had the joy of working with! The food was great and reasonably priced. Bananas Foster Station $3.50. It's also super easy to create an eye-catching display; event planner Oak & Honey Events created this simple display with plywood, copper pipes, and metal hooks. Exceptional service and food! Action Stations We specialize in one-of-a-kind, exciting action stations a sure way to bring vibrancy and entertainment to your party! An Action Station allows the guests to be part of the preparation and service of their meal, making choices and creating something uniquely their own. The Hawaiian BBQ menu was so unique and our guests had only positive compliments. Indian Station: Biryani rice, chicken curry stew, Indian naan, vegetarian samosa, Indian ground beef skewers, and curry fish dish. 2871 Fincastle Drive North Tazewell, VA 24630 276-988-7867. Chef action stations also provide your clients with a number of benefits: With chef action stations becoming more popular, youll soon have potential clients ask about the different chef action stations your company has to offer.

East High School Homecoming 2021, Baker Mayfield Bench Press Combine, Why Did Mando Leave Sesame Street, What Animals Have Retractable Claws, Articles A

action stations cateringLeave A Comment