Listed 80 days ago, Oregon, OH New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Akron OH, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Pittsburgh PA, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Cleveland OH, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Erie PA, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Columbus OH, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Detroit MI, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Buffalo NY, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Toledo OH, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Charleston WV, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Harrisburg PA, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Dayton OH, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now in Rochester NY, New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in Youngstown, OH, Used Cars for Under $20,000 in Youngstown, OH - CarGurus, Used Cars for Under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH, Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Youngstown, OH, Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Youngstown, OH, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH, Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Youngstown, OH, Cheap Muscle Cars for Sale in Youngstown, OH, Sports Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Youngstown, OH, Reliable cheap cars for sale in Youngstown, OH, 0% APR New Models For Sale in Youngstown, OH. When I bought this car, I has No idea I would Be driving it this long. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. - I plan to get another 100,000 miles if Brandon doesn't ban oil and gas vehicles. Ohio Cars Below $2,000. a video consultation. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. My dad swears that u maintain your vehicle, it will take care of u I love my 2009 impala!!!! Want to drive it all the time. Listed 14 days ago, Athens, OH (45 mi) - Delivery Available to 44509. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - All Youngstown, OH used cars under $36 per month* listed online are located at Youngstown, OH area car lots and are ready to take home today. 0% APR New Models For Sale in Youngstown, OH. In the future I'd just prefer you not washing it. Lou Ferrara's Auto Network Inc (7.9 mi. AC is week. Used Cars Under $2,000 in Ohio 19 Used Cars Found Location:OH X Radius:50 X Price:<$2000 X Condition:Used X Save Search 2018 Ford Fusion SE - 68,470 mi Featured Archbold, OH - Listed 17 days ago $2,522 below market price dealer rating 1-owner, certified used, 4 positives , low annual miles $15,304 Very versatile with room for 7 or fold down the seat and have room to haul almost anything. For the ones that don't know what this car is, it's a 5.7 Hemi powered muscle car that can handle a big family, and have enough room to haul most anything you need it to. For being a 2008 it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a new car (no gps, bluetooth connection, etc.) After you buy a car from Greg, make sure to thank him for his Service. 1-20 of I havent had any major repairs on the car but normal wear and tear. ${award} ${year}. (96 mi) Find Cars Under $2000 in Ohio; Ohio Under$ 2000 Dollars Used Car; Cars Under $3000 in Ohio; Ohio Cars Under $5000; Used Cars Under $500 in Ohio; Results updated: Feb 13, 2023 - 10:18 am. (98 mi) If you want extreme reliability in a small truck this is it. Thank You for the service. its a notch below my 2015 Chrysler 200C, but just barely, so for the price I recommend this vehicle to all drivers, Service was wonderful walked through everything no rushing very friendly service. SLT Crew Cab 6'4" Box 4WD. THEY WERE NOT PUSHY AT ALL AND SUPER FRIENDLY. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Listed 133 days ago, Wayne, MI - All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I presently have 229,000+ miles. I also noticed that other than the front bumper and hood this thing can take hits hard I ran into some cement pretty hard and all I got was a teeny hair sized dent in my rear bumper. Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000 in Youngstown, OH - Autotrader Used Cars for Sale Under $3,000. - My check engine light is on, TPMS goes off sometimes, my driver window doesnt work sometimes, my temp gauge doesnt work, I have some sort of factory alarm system which goes of sometimes, my mpg doesnt really work, my radio static sucks, and all of my rear gas struts went out so quickly. We're sure you'll find a great deal on a used car in Ohio at UsedCarsByPayment.com. 21 Used Cars Found. Listed 3 days ago, Hamilton, OH Purchased a used 2012 Chevy Cruze no hassle Great service, Good Cars, and awesome Staff! Listed 116 days ago, Mount Vernon, OH - . Listed 18 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. - Calls may be prerecorded. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. VERY well built. , I love my Toyota Yaris hatchback. $2,000. Ive also been in two car accidents which were fixed for free. Just bought a 2009 Envoy SLE from my job at a Buick GMC dealership a couple of weeks ago. 1-20 of The 1.4 liter turbo is awesome. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. I love my chevy Cruze Eco it has plenty of leg room front and back and great trunk space. 1. (152 mi) All original parts lasted nearly 20 years ! Sponsored 2018 Ram 2500. (150 mi) After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. - - My husband and I were treated great. NO BADGE (1,001) No Value Details . Listed 2 days ago, 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Lo - 185,429 mi, Cleveland, OH She sat for almost two years before I got her,, so she has a bit of rust now from the north-east winters. - Now in 2020 we have a Mall Crawler rather than the old boxy Off-road capable Pathfinder. 2010 Honda Accord - Chicago, IL For $2,000. Research, browse, save, and share from 1,785 vehicles in Youngstown, OH. Search over 16 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH. . *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Average savings of $1,127. Best car in the world. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Youngstown, OH: $2,705. Find 2000 used cars in Youngstown, Ohio. The is meeting all my needs so far the mileage is very low like a new car and what I can see and tell so far it is just what Ive been needing and looking for. Ask for Greg Clear. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Listed 116 days ago, Zanesville, OH The torque is amazing and the cabin engine noise sounds really really good. Would you like to view the latest search results? I bought this car from my Dad.. it was brand new!! Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. (5 mi) Engine/Transmission: NICE!! Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. I was very pleased with the personal, hands on attention I received ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. - upon request. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Anyways, I love my little Jeep Patriot, and this was the easiest car I've ever bought thanks to TC WNY and their classy crew. UNCERTAIN. thank you very much! I'm looking by a 2023 hybrid equinox. 1-20 of Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. - We have 119 used cars under $2,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 14 1-Owner cars, and 176 personal use cars. Listed today, 1984 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham - 97,509 mi, Mount Vernon, OH Listed 18 days ago, Canfield, OH Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. Cheap Muscle Cars for Sale in Youngstown, OH. - our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, (Electronics/Interior) Listed 9 days ago, Mansfield, OH - I bought it used fron Carvana with 49000 miles on it. Overall, 15 years later, I do use this car as a daily driver and I drive it an hour and a half to the beach once a month with no problems other than an off and on TPMS and the broken electronics, but they arent a big safety concern to me. Listed 1 day ago, Tallmadge, OH Other than routine oil changes, which I do myself, and filter changes, I have found it necessary only to replace the tires and brakes (at 75,000 miles even though they had some material remaining), the serpentine belt and bulbs. Excellent all around experience. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH. Listed 196 days ago, Hubbard, OH These estimates do not include tax, title, registration 1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature No price rating $2,000 151,266 miles Upfront Price Available Metairie, LA White exterior, Gray interior No accidents reported, 5 Owners, Personal use VIN 1LNHM82W9XY648922 See more photos 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan No price rating $2,000 98,776 miles Middleville, MI Black exterior, Unknown interior I've known Donnie and Paul for years they are great people and do quality work. Opens website in a new tab Contact the dealership with you made our week! I have a 2014 Cruze Eco with almost 130k miles on it. - Premium Auto Sales And Service had quality rust free vehicles at great prices. Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Youngstown and the local areas. ${award} ${year}, By Evelyn Greenberg from Richmond, Indiana, By JDMJEREMY (HONDA FANATIC) from Knoxville tn, 2009 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor review, By Dana Morale, consumer. Call us at 330-330-8141, Text us at 234-200-1865 or e-mail [email protected]. Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH - Autotrader Distance ZIP Code Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (218) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. We can then create a vehicle history for every car in our database and make it available to you. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. First of all, I want to mention how great atmosphere they have at YALCARS. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Youngstown, OH. At CARFAX, we collect events from the lives of millions of used cars from 20 European countries, as well as the USA and Canada. With the AWD, this car just grips and goes!! I worked with Tim Renzoni the sales manager and finance man (they only have 2 guys there, Zack is the other one, he's helpful too, and the owner who is older and doesn't say much lol). Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. This vehicle is so reliable, we bought a second one for the kid. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Your business is appreciated here they are hard working middle class guys. - Youngstown is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio, and the largest city and county seat of Mahoning County.At the 2020 census, Youngstown had a city population of 60,068, making it the 11th largest city in Ohio. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Used Cars Under $1,500 In Youngstown, OH For Sale (125 results) Refine search. The information helps you to check sales data, avoid expensive follow-up costs and negotiate a fair purchase price. 3. minivan 110,000 ; 4,398 below average ; 1,500 great . - 2002 Honda accord SE Sedan 4D. away) (234) 201-6201 | At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. (56 mi) My boyfriend has a Subaru and for a while I was set on getting one but I think I'll always be a jeep girl. (103 mi) Listed 12 days ago, Chillicothe, OH I appreciate you washing my car after the oil change, but the water spots it leaves because you don't take the time to dry it off properly is not worth it. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from And with near perfect weight distribution, you just can't ask for much more out of a vehicle. 1st owner purchased on 02/06/04 and owned in OH until 05/23/07 ; Last serviced at 195,361 miles in Coon Rapids, MN on . Listed 24 days ago, Youngstown, OH Good visibility and AWD system you can not beat. our. Listed 71 days ago, Cranberry Twp, PA Valve seals and gaskets, radiator, coolant pipe, battery, alternator, water pump, tires and brake pads and rotors.

Rhode Island Medical Board Disciplinary Actions, Temple Terrace Apartments St George Utah, Articles C

cars under $2,000 in youngstown ohioLeave A Comment