My code is GPL licensed, can I issue a license to have my code be distributed in a specific MIT licensed project? an online source (like a widget or a RSS feed) is fetched that isn't serving UTF-8. I have an unorder list, and often (but not always!) Change Consent. Wild Card betrayed us. iOS 15.4. iOS 10.2. iOS 8.3. iOS 6.0. iOS 5.1. iOS 4.0. iPhone OS 2.2. A diamond (or square) with a question mark in the middle is not an emoticon, but a "replacement character." Apple. Fortnite is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and mobile devices. On clicking, that symbol will be copied and then you will be able to create a stylish name for your profile by adding it with your name very easily. World Markers now have an off-screen indicator and display the distance your character is from them. Nowadays online games, you know how much the number of their players has increased, so having too many profiles of the same name reduces our uniqueness. It's a character-set issue. That won't happen twice. Did this satellite streak past the Hubble Space Telescope so close that it was out of focus? Make sure to follow our rules & guidelines! Wearing anything without a designer label is the true crime. ), Minimising the environmental effects of my dyson brain. Why does HTML think chucknorris is a color? Wearing Geralt of Rivia, I was a fool to trust you, darling. This includes locations, items, and enemy players. RegEx match open tags except XHTML self-contained tags, How to store objects in HTML5 localStorage/sessionStorage. Since the replacement is the same for all errors this makes it impossible to recover the original character. However, it is best not to use the replacement character in emoticons since people may think it is supposed to represent a different symbol. Wearing Helsie, That board could really shine if you added some precious gems. Diamond Symbol Preview Variations First make sure that numlock is on, Then press and hold the ALT key, While keeping ALT key pressed type the code for the symbol that you want and release the ALT key. There are many rumors that it is said that such a website charges for providing these symbols, telling them that you are wrong that using such a website is absolutely free. Does ZnSO4 + H2 at high pressure reverses to Zn + H2SO4? Text documents and webpages often define a specific character set, or "charset," which determines how characters are interpreted. The replacement character (often displayed as a black rhombus with a white question mark) is a symbol found in the Unicode standard at code point U+FFFD in the Specials table. Changed in Update v23.30, Don't worry, pet. Where should I put