kopen fiat ducato peugeot boxer citroen relay spare wheel 215/75/ r16 new tyre genuine van slechts 174.62 genuine fiat ducato peugeot boxer citroen relay 2006-2023 spare wheel nexen215/77/. 245/70R16. You may choose to do this, but aside from insurance issues, there may be construction and design differences, and you cannot guarantee that under hot/cold/wet/dry/bumpy/ high speed/low speed/severe braking/cornering etc conditions that the tyre will act the same. I believe your new motorhome is a Burstner Lyseo TD Harmony Line 745 model, built on a Fiat Ducato heavy (Maxi) chassis (4250kg GVW) with 16-diameter alloy wheels. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Sovereign version came fully loaded with extras and we found we were constantly on the limit when on holiday and have upgraded the weight capacity on our van to 4000kg. Pages 86 and 87 provide data for a tyre with a 225/75 R16CP specification and youll note (on Page 87) that - for the 116 R variant - three sets of inflation-pressure(bar) to load-capacity(kg) values are given. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. We have a Ducato Mulivan 150 van conversion with 225/75 R16 Michelin X Green Eco light truck tyres The imprinted Max Speed and Cold Pressure on the tyre wall is stated as116km/h at 80 psi.. GB 638 3492 15. 1500 lbs: 1650 lbs: 1790 lbs: 1940 lbs: 2060 lbs: 2190 lbs: 2335 lbs: 2440 lbs: 2560 lbs: 2680 lbs: 2787 lbs: Car tyre pressure is measured by calculating the amount of air that has been pumped into the inner lining of your tyre in pounds per square inch (PSI) or BAR pressure. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? correction de texte je n'aimerais pas tre un mari. Tyres Continental Vanco Camper 225 75 R16 CP Motorhome specific 950. When I fitted mine I checked the height between the rear jacking points and ground level with the van empty, loaded it to its max 3850 then pumped the airbags up to achieve the same ground clearance. It has an average rating of 7.3 out of 10. Dribs and drabs of information that have come my way is that CP tyres have an extra toughening in the sidewall to cope with the greater leverage ratios on the rear axle with extended chassis on Motor Homes compared to vans. At the moment my tyres are at 5.5 Bar and will remain at that until I have a more accurate weight measurement. Relevant data is around page 18 https://www.michelintruck.com/assets/pdf/Truck_Tire_Data_Book_Sept2011.pdf. LT225/75R16 tire pressure chart with maximum tire load capacity at determined tire inflation levels for LT225/75R16 tires. Some of the advice you can be given is just opinion. Company Registered in England no. This provides inflation-pressure-to-axle-load values for each tyre size and the data are identical for Agilis 81 white van tyres and XC Camping motorhome' tyres that have the same specification. The "CP" marking is merely a designation to enable the tyre to be identified as a motorhome tyre as opposed to a "C" marked van tyre or even a car tyre of the same size. Once youve weighed your Burstner you can seek advice from Michelin about tyre inflation pressures. This says 80 rear but Im sure tyre wall says 69 max!!!! Search your Size. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. You are using an out of date browser. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Clear editor. I have inflated to 79psi. A link you might find useful: You need to weigh the vehicle fully (holiday) mode at a weighbridge - usually around a fiver - and find the front and rear axle weights. The tyre advice from the tyre manufacturer advises 5.5 Bar for the required tyre loading. The air bag pressures are far more problematic than tyre pressures IMO. I must confess not to notice if the van has a harsh ride. 475kPa = 4.75bar, but I cant see that being particularly relevant if (say) Fiat is advising that higher inflation pressures should be used and the motorhome converter is saying the same thing. I may have that wrong but I've attached (hopefully), Interesting that tyresafe has a calculater that gives different information to the leaflet which I eventually found on their site at. The entries for the XC Camping pattern had a footnote recommending that for Continental European vehicles the rear-tyre pressure should be 5.5bar. 225/75R16 tire pressure chart with maximum tire load capacity at determined tire inflation levels for 225/75R16 tires. We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience. Started 3 minutes ago, By Unlike VanContact Camper its designated a summer tyre and is not M+S, 3MPSF, nor CP marked. Change your phones orientation or view on a larger screen. damage, cuts, cracking etc) as well as the condition of the wheels and valves, NOTE: For tyre inflation pressures above 4.5 bar (450 kPa), metal valves appropriate to. the, The ETRTO also states that where CP tyres are used on the rear axle, (single fitment), they must be inflated to a pressure of 5.5 bar instead. GB 638 3492 15. Tyre Care & Tips . The CP-marking was discussed in some depth within this 2014 forum thread, https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/New-tyre-blowout/33821/. RA18 Vantra LT. Carrier. Lifetime Guarantee on all car, van & SUV tyres. (Ive several times explained on this forum the historical background that has led to why its now advised that CP-marked tyres be inflated to 5.0bar(F) and 5.5bar when fitted to 15 wheels or 5.5bar (F & R) when fitted to 16 wheels and Im not going to repeat myself.). fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16. I dont know if Michelin (UK) still produces the hardcopy handbook and, as far as Im aware, there are no Michelin on-line files containing axle-weight-based pressure recommendations for Agilis Camping tyres. Beware! I simply want to make sure my van is safe to drive and that my insurance remains valid. The front 2 were 75psi. Tyres Continental Vanco Camper 225 75 R16 CP. This May 2020 forum thread discussed inflation-pressures for Continental VancoCamper tyres, https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Continental-Vancampo-Tyre-pressures/55287/#M649498. vehicles originally homologated and fitted with CP tyres. Definitely a step in the right direction. How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes. Im mightily confused.com, decided its time to check my pressures on my Fiat Ducato chassis Swift Escape 696. Don't guess, it's your only contact with the road. Ask questions in the forums, fix common issues using our helpful guides, upload your photos to the gallery or buy and sell with the online classifieds. https://www.tyresafe.org/check-your-pressures/motorhomes/, https://www.tyresafe.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/motorhome-leaflet.pdf. case in vendita a catania, zona ognina picanello Facebook procura speciale per ricorso in cassazione fac simile Twitter penske automotive italy fatturato Google Plus Using Michelin Agilis 215/75R16 CP 113R the 2,000 Kg axle weight is carried by BOTH tyres, that is 1,000 Kg per tyre. C Caravadossi New member Joined What are your individual axle weights when fully loaded ready for a trip and what make and size of tyres do you have fitted? Im mightily confused.com, decided its time to check my pressures on my Fiat Ducato chassis Swift Escape 696. So, whatever you tell Michelin about your Burstners rear-axle weight-wise, Michelin will only provide a 5.5bar inflation figure. Michelin Camping tyres are made in several size and load ratings including 116Q and 118R for the 225/75 R16 tyre. . The wording rather supports the theory I've always had; that the tyre manufacturers introduced a tyre with inherently greater capacity (at the raised pressures) than one might be led to believe from the load index in order to compensate for the endemic overloading of motorhomes, particularly the rear axle, thereby attempting to circumvent the reputational damage from having repeated tyre-failure on such vehicles. It is recommended that a tyre professional is consulted for this. All-season road and light off-road tyre for motorhomes from Michelin. Marked CP, and will be what manufacturers recommend for the rear to cover themselves. Basically - as one might perhaps expect - for a CP-marked tyre aimed at motorhome usage, for a given axle-loading a higher inflation-pressure is advised when the tyre is fitted to the vehicles rear axle. What's been recalled and why. We've listed all relevant models here. All data is from the TyreSafe MH leaflet linked to above. Tyres had been inflated before outbound journey. The Michelin UK website still has 4.5 bar front and 5.5 bar rear. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I am now using my MH all year round. CP-type tyres have been designed to cater for the higher loads imposed by motor-caravans, especially when fitted in single formation on the rear driven axle (also see following comments below referring to the service description). Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Network4423 Pheasant Ridge Road, Ste. Powered by Invision Community. Rear Axle: (single fitment) 2650 Kg - 5.25 bar/ 76.1 psi (maximum weight . Advice from Michelin 5.5 bar all round. Ideally, they should be 4psi above the cold pressure. from sunlight, and use. You may not reject these. This is equal to 450kPa and 4.5bar. Never replace tyres with those of a lower speed rating or lower load capacity. RA23. As I understand it, their practice at the time was to quote in line with similar profile "C" tyres (not CP") with the quoted pressures raised by 10% for the front axle to allow for weight transference under heavy braking. and the attached file shows the values for a Continental 225/75 R16 CP 116 tyre. From what youve said, its quite possible that youll need 5.5bar for your Burstners rear tyres, but you shouldnt need that pressure for the front tyres. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? This should give you suitable pressures until you can get your MH weighed and calculate more exact pressures. The load on the tyre must not exceed its maximum limit for any reason, i.e. Find the size of your tyres and their load rating from the tyre sidewalls and the maximum axle weights from lines 3 and 4 of your VIN plate and then we should be able to help with suitable pressures. Maximum is 3.0 Bar. Whatever, there is little there that convinces me that, for a reasonably balanced vehicle with axle loadings well within the load index of the tyre, there is a need to run with the tyre-pressures at the filling-threatening maximum. In that case you're running over 90% of max load all the time with just the wife, water, gas, diesel and a few small provisions on board so those pressures sound about right .. just make sure the tyres fitted can take that pressure. Your previous content has been restored. 225/75 R16 (1360kg min) TYRES Below are a few 225/75 R16 tyres that have a rating of at least 119 / 1360 kg each that will enable those with a "Heavy" variant (ie rim PCD 5x130mm) to achieve a rating of 2700 kg on your rear axle. Simply enter your vehicle registration or make and model. It would be interesting to see the actual wording applied to "Camping Car" tyres in the ETRTO standards manual - unfortunately I haven't managed (as yet) to find a free download of the same. However, as the ETRTO does not stipulate the inflation pressure to be used for CP-marked tyres fitted to a motorhomes front-axle, Michelin is prepared to offer advice based on a front-axle weight (maximum authorised axle-loading or the actual load that the front axle carries) and provide an inflation pressure suitable for that weight. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? These cookies do not store any personal information. Free Postage. highly positioned loads) and long-term periods of disuse. I have also added wireless TPM which I find immensely reassuring since I have been accustomed to that feature on motorbikes for many years. Johnny's() 5123 . Based on real weighbridge figures, however, I shall continue to run at pressures dictated by the tables for similar profile non-CP tyres, plus a margin of around 10%. Do i put same back on or go for cheaper truck tyres? Ad posted 10 days ago Save this ad 3 images; Fiat Ducato seat Newtownards, County Down Find the range of suitable tyre options for your Fiat Ducato by choosing the correct model in our online tool. These tyres offer excellent stability and road holding for mobile homes. - the rear axle of a vehicle where that axle has twin wheels at each end (RA T). These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. However - according to this advert, https://tyres.rezulteo.co.uk/continental/vancontact-camper, it is only available with the following four specifications, Continentals VancoCamper (that has been around for quite a while) is apparently available with a 215/75 R16 116 R specification. Only done 5k miles. AngelLaHash2023 See further information and configure your preferences. However, a lower-than-5.5bar value may well appear on the tyres sidewall. Digital air pumps (the best way to monitor pressures) are common at many large chain petrol stations and will automatically inflate to the number you have entered on their screen. A fine balance you might agree. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have a feeling that Continentals VancoCamper CP tyres had a sidewall inflation-pressure marking (a US requirement) that was less than the 80psi/5.5bar that the tyre could be inflated to, and Continentals databook entry for a 225/75 R16 CP 116Q tyre gives a 4.75bar inflation pressure value for a front axle load capacity of 2500kg (Load Index = 1250kg x 2), with a 5.5bar value for a single wheel rear axle load capacity of 2500kg. Only tyres of the same size and service description (load index / speed symbol) and identical wheels should be fitted across an axle and carried as a spare. Are motorhomers being conned. They weighed the front axle, rear axle and gross vehicle weight. The front 2 were 75psi. Anyway, go to tyresafe.org, all the info you need is on there once you know how heavy you are. liposcultura glutei prima e dopo This tyre placard recommends a minimum tyre pressure of 65psi for the Fiat Ducato. Fiat Ducato Motorhome Alloys - Original and as new with zero damage. Possibly the most suitable tyre for motorhomes nowadays is Continentals VanContact Camper pattern that is an all season tyre with M+S, 3MPSF and CP markings. As their Cross-Climate tyres are not CP-marked, Michelin will feel 'compelled' to advise that these tyres are not fitted to motor caravans, though they can, of course, be fitted to equivalent weight (or heavier) 'white vans' as that won't conflict with the ETRTO's guidance. This was achieved at 1.9 bar and gave a comfortable ride. I have a swift kontiki 2004 with michelin campers 215/75/16 i keep tyre pressure at 80 all round had these tyres since new thats almost ten years still plenty of tread on them but the outrr side walls are starting to perish so i am looking to replace them question. Pasted as rich text. though its perhaps worth mentioning (as the i in the advert highlights) that this archaic rating method has no direct relationship to the number of plies in the tyres construction. Fiat Ducato - Specs of rims, tires, PCD, offset for each year and generation | Wheel-Size.com Wheel- Size.com The world's largest wheel fitment database. Just thought it interesting that maximum pressures dropped. Source for tire and wheel application fitment data Last Update: Feb. 20, 2023, 5:12 p.m. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. The Fiat plaque states recommended 450 kPa front and 550 kPa back full load. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? Fitting tyres that are not adapted to this type of use could lead to: - poor handling (roll, pitch, yaw, difficulties in road holding). When inflated to 79psi there seemed to be a marked improvement in handling. This will give you the front and rear axle loadings (and tell you if you are one of the numerous overloaded m/homes that VOSA love to pull over). . CHECK. OE LT225/75R16 116R 10PR . My understanding is that the CP-marking may only be used on 8PR tyres (I assume this is a weird ETRTO diktat) so the 215/75 R16 116 R VancoCamper does not qualify. Just a note. The sidewall tells you that the loading value (112) is only reached when the tyre is at a certain pressure (think its 5.5bar but cant remember right now). (11%) is equivalent to an overload of around 100 kg per tyre. The quoted pressures for example for 215/75/16CP at my requested axle loadings tallies exactly with the current Conti advice for the same profile "non-CP" tyres, with the 10% added to the front.

Sherry Thomas Blush Boutique, Articles F

fiat ducato camper tyre pressures 225 75r16Leave A Comment