It reeks bad vibes. But life was hard for him, exceptionally since he was super shy. Such a place would be a kid's dream come true, though if onlyOn the nights of Febuary 22nd to March 1st, 2034, the joyful and amazing place known to children would turn into a place of horrors when the animatronics go rogue, begin hunting down a group of lost children inside the plex and slaughter them one by one.Among the chaos, is a Security Guard who does her best to try and bring the kids to safety, and with the help of one of the animatronics, Freddy Fazbear himself! -The first ever Montgomery x reader story <3 smut It was empty since the beginning, and management seemed to be going back and forth on what to do with it. Y/N, known as Mix by their friends, just wanted to find inspiration for their songs, which they do, yay! Everyone except the animatronics themselves. | Ness & Glamrock Animatronics, S.T.A.F.F. You get a job at the nearby Mega Pizzaplex as a personal assistant for 4 rockstar animatronics updating them on their schedules, running errands for them, and keeping th Suffice it to say your celestial coworkers are either the best or the worst for getting you in this predicament. Will Sun/Moon be able to forgive him for what he had done to them? Bro wtf am I doing in my life I am so going to therapy after this. Thank you guys sm! I hope that you enjoy this book <3. Nebula had an incident that changed her in more ways than one. Montgomery Gator, the newest member of the animatronic team at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Why is Freddy the only one who can sort of remember him? Participating in @frechiiie Monteddy week so gonna be posting what I write for it on here. the Mega Pizzaplex introduces a new animatronic, and this one's a lot more violent than they'd like. She has claws on her hands . How will you adjust to your new life inside of Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex? Basically a bunch of Fazcule (Freddy/Bonnie/Monty) oneshots but they are humans and Gregory is their son because I say so, I'll add a few stories here and there but there are no assigned dates for any of these. A /reader that wont end, yeah, I will take breaks but this wont end till Im dead (hopefully) so enjoy! Not bad at all. I made one, help- but uhh- the name says it all. Holy shit! Lets hope everything goes well and no one dies! if u have a request, put in in the comments and theres like a 99.99% chance ill turn it into a story. Which animatronic? Working the day shift Leo was very familiar with the animatronics, and they were familiar with him. His only ticket away from the dangers of the only world he's ever known and the irreversible consequences of his actions: you. FNAF Logic Your new position in the entertainment department is a welcome change of pace. MAINTENANCE REQUESTED. Sometimes you wished that your degree in criminal justice had led you somewhere a little..different. He hasnt found out about Vanny or whats under the PizzaPlex. A Montgomery Gator x reader story DJ has to deal with two gay idiots with a grudge against the idea of fate. Glamrock Freddy is based off the original Freddy Fazbear, but with an early UK 1970s vibe. Montgomery saba del hijo de su actual pareja, es decir, Freddy hablaba del nio como si fuera un beb, un ngel enviado por Dios que verta agua bendita en lugar de lgrimas, pens, deba ser un buen infante, cuando finalmente conoce a Gregory, se da cuenta que ese mocoso es todo menos un ngel. You're pretty good at robotics, got a good scholarship to the nearby college. This was inspired by a comic by Edsiecap! God you need a drink. Moon is patrolling one night when he comes across an intruder with more violent intentions. You had volunteered for the Fazbear Human and Animatronic workshop. Let's just say that everything changed since you work at the plex. But after getting transferred.. you started to get noticed. You'll eventually find yourself in a relationship between the main bear himself and the angry gator. Description: your a 22 year old who was working as the security guard and a mechanic for the first time you was exited for this new job Freddy Fazbear Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's) Serie 365 das Bienvenidos a este fanfic mini-serie donde seremos testigos de las extraas vivencias de Vanessa Masters, una joven que intenta ganarse la vida. Also on Tumblr and AO3 - @clumsyenby The old title-thefamousflims oneshots (fnaf season 3) Game was made by Scott Cawthon and Steel Wool Studios. I will put any trigger warnings at the start of the chapters. Moon is a pirate captain with a loyal crew on a secret search to find someone from his past. Two of them actually, and they were nothing like youve been told. You have a roommate and a drunk Ex boyfriend and a brother. this fic will probably update a bit slower than the main series fyiim willing to write pretty much anything.EACH CHAPTER IS A SEPARATE TIMELINE UNLESS SPECIFIED. It's been a real struggle but you're just getting back on your feet. At least they can only embarrass themselves so much, right? glamrockfreddy +12 more # 8 The Lovers Connection (Monty X Fre. Cover by me. Go crazy, the world's ur oyster here lmao. A Normal Slice of Life teenage Story but Fnaf SB setting Then there was that fragment of a ghost that you saved from a fucked up arcade cabinet. Reader Anyways the summary: Y/n was a normal girl, who is good with building machines and making them feel human. Sun x Moon, Nights. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. DJ was no stranger to this song and dance. "Sure, why not? These are some romantic and platonic headcanons for the FNaF SB characters, since a few people wanted the FNaF SB fanfic to be a romance. So I have been reading a lot of /reader fics lately and I have been inspired by this by trying something. Letting darkness take hold of him. Yes they kiss, so what? The Sun and Moon daycare attendants are the captain of a pirate ship. B. bonniexfreddy freddyxmontyxbonniexfoxy fnafship +21 more # 9 The love between two people who don't know they love eachother but as time goe *JUST A QUICK NOTE: This story IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT accurate to Security Breach, since it is writ After the death of the bands former member Bonnie, died from a car accident they have not found any Ash Willow is the outcast of his pack, the omega runt abused by his stepfather, the head Alpha. These two males ask Amy, who i "The fuck? "Don't worry Gregory, I'm sure your parents will be here shortly to take you home.." the bear said, smiling. You come to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex after getting fired from your last job. You can't just stay at the Pizza Plexright? You are doing this for the money and of course your friend who got you the job. It is home to the best attractions in Colorado and is the home of everyone's favorite bear, Freddy Fazbear! Things go downhill fast and just when he thinks he's going to die and this is the end, Sun sacrifices himself and saves Moon. *I DO NOT OWN THE BOOK COV A sequel to "Biggest Fan" angst When Y/n first started working at the Pizza Plex, they had no idea they would leave the burning Pizzeria with a new brother and two boyfriends. When your goofball co-workers inform you of your new duties you dont expect to run into your favorite Glamrock! Glamrock Freddy Needs a Hug (Five Nights at Freddy's) Hallucinations Canon-Typical Violence Vanny Has Problems backstories Chica Stands Her Ground Fighting Arguing Lots Divorce But only in a backstory After the mysterious death of Bonnie, the remaining Glamrocks try to handle their grief while attempting to accept the newcomer. the restaurant doesn't pay good but it's what keep him living Y/N is in an alternate dimension. ---------------------------- The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! One whole month where the underpaid staff were pushed even harder and took out the seasonal frustration on the robots of the Plex. It's been about 2 years since Y/N started working at the Mega Pizzaplex, 2 years since they landed their dream job. Michael was sitting on the floor leaning his back against the wall as the flames grew closer, he closed his eyes and felt oddly at peace. There's something awful living under the plex. Things have even been going smoothly! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. *** | Ness & Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester, Gregory & Vanny | Reluctant Follower | Beta-Tester, Homeless Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's), Gregory Needs a Hug (Five Nights at Freddy's), Glamrock Freddy Acting as Gregory's Parental Figure (Five Nights at Freddy's), Vanessa A. This my first story I might mix some of f the words up, But I will try my best to make it good for y'all, This is going to be Monty x freddy so if you don't like the shi Credit to frechiiie on Tiktok for the cover art! Wrong! Male x male cause I'm a gay mf. Montgomery Gator Similar to Toy Freddy, he has a top hat . A new animatronic appears at the Mega PizzaPlex!It seems to be a nurse of some sort And it has the appearance of one of the first characters made by the franchise! Monty is an insecure Gator with a harsh past with his family and friends contemplating on his life. Not much has ch Pat tells Steve and the rest of the animatronics that he has to go home to his parents and he probably won't come back. Your Best friend, Xenia, was there through it all finally persuaded you to come back, offering her own home until you could get settled. Once she remembers what happened and why, what will she do? You remind yourself this as you try so very hard to ignore the stare of one of the animatronics that has not stopped looking your way since you sat at your station. She has silver, waist-length hair with green bangs, as well as a gray tail with a silver tail-tip. anything that didn't fit into the main fic because of pacing or ooc characters will also be written here. Gregory and Glamrock Freddy decide to stay at the Pizzaplex and look for clues; however Gregory decides to head back to the Daycare to amend his mistake with the Daycare Attendant Sun/Moon. but when 3 rich men entered his own wo Monty has had a very difficult life. When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. B (THIS IS TAKING PLACE IN A SEPARATE UNIVERSE FROM THE ACTUAL ONE IN THE GAME!!) fluff Both Escaped Animatronics from the Freddy Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex just after they became a deviant [ Freddy sighed and let his arms fall. Monty's mind isn't in the best of places. What would you do if your two long lost friends returned for better or worse? My AU Completed securitybreach fnafsecuritybreach montgomerygator +8 more # 11 Five Nights at Freddy's: Security. He said leaning towards my ear. You are a new Mechanic/Technician at the Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, and so far, the only one in Parts and Service who can see that the animatronics are alive. He brought you so much joy and excitement just like before there will be some crazy bumps in the road but your happy ending with Freddy will definitely come. The months, days and hours ticked by, growing closer to your arrival. They can feel that everything is different, if the missing memory files are anything to go by. It's 2060 they live in a Ruined World where Antromorphic animals exist Just a compilation of random stories i wrote, not sure if it'll be much but enjoy. Your past is catching up to you faster than you think. (Y/n) has sworn to herself that she won't ever fall in love, until she meets a certain gator. reluctantly you agree, not sure what to expect nor having the heart to turn down the offer. Monty Smut: chapter 9, 13, 14, 17 (Hey I'm not judging we all honry bastards), Enjoy having a lovely time with Monty as he fucks everyone(mostly Glamrock Freddy) . Especially when a small town entertainment center offers a quarter of a million dollars for his safe return. This takes place some weeks after Gregory decided to stay at the PizzaPlex. (Fnaf 1-Security Breach: Currently on 6.). Roxanne is a gray wolf with amber eyes, which occasionally glow red. May not get to all the prompts but at least a good few. Let's just say that everything changed since you work at the plex. With the cover up of Bonnie's recent injury, everyone bought the lie, hook, line, and sinker. FNAF Pirate AU story. With Vanny and that nightmare hunk of metal out of the picture, Gregory and the rest of the gang face an entirely different entity. i will do: - Female 20+ reader insert- Neurodivergent bean . cuz I don't know how normal brain works XD- Freddy and the gang are not robotic animatronics - they are hybrids )- The gang - aside from Sun,Moon & DJ MM - are Anthros in design. You knew Fazbear has some skeletons in the closet, but holy fuck you did not want to deal with supernatural bullshit at work. It's been about 2 years since Y/N started working at the Mega Pizzaplex, 2 years since they landed their dream job. Very headcanon based. You have to remind yourself that a lot of the times while you work. What would you do if your two long lo (Fnaf is owned by scott cowthon none of the art is owned by me inless i say so prior chapter characters dont belong to me inless there ocs!) For all you sinners out there (you know who you are), I will comprise the list of smut chapters here so you don't have to shift through numerous chapters just to get to your favorite parts: 78, 101, 112, 122, 148, 167, 169, 192, 194, 203, 205, 206, 210, 224. November 26th, 2021, the start of the holiday rush for the Mega Pizza Plex. It's Valentine's Day and Freddy gets Monty a gift. You have no idea what to do, no idea how to help, and clearly no idea now broken they are.But you can't keep them safe forever. Then as a sudden jolt he was slapped awake, eyes widened as he stared face to face with Elizabeth and Evan but Michael wasn't fully dead, not yet at least. It is also home to his long-time friend, the lovable and beautiful, pizza-loving chicken, Glamrock Chica! (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) Gregory had a pa Wally is getting ready for Christmas with his adopted daughter Ruby but things go off the deep end when the Gabba Gang return and try to destroy Christmas.

Syracuse, Ny Police Blotter, Town Of Cheektowaga Building Department, Cora Jakes Coleman Pregnant, Articles G

glamrock freddy x montgomery gator fanfictionLeave A Comment