Q: If elected, what are your goals as Grant County Clerk? I have worked in the legal field over the past 37 years gaining the experience and growing the skill set that is needed to serve as Grant County Clerk. As a current employee, I know the current strengths and weaknesses of the office. To run for the West Virginia Senate, candidates have to be at least 25 years old and have lived in the state for five years. } else { (In King County, return them to the Records, Elections and Licensing Division.) This page contains important election related information. I have demonstrated that I am not only capable of learning, but I am capable of being taught. Ballotpedia regularly tests our sample ballot's accuracy by looking up addresses on both it and the official sample ballot and comparing the lookup results from both tools. Increase open hours of operation to accommodate the citizens of Grant County. I look forward to working with the commissioners, judges, and my staff to accomplish these goals. This would create an opportunity for our residents to become familiar with the officers that serve and protect them. Click Here for the Commission Meeting Schedule & Agendas This includes blanks. View a list of candidates who have filed. I have been married to my husband, Adam Roduner for 5 years and between us, we have 3 children. As I gained experience in customer service, I realized that public service was my passion. They will also vote on some state-wide, national, and township-level . These are all of the races that are listed on the West Virginia Secretary of States website, but there may be other local races on your ballot! West Virginia has two congressional districts, which each elect a congressperson to represent the district in the U.S. House of Representatives. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never share your information. If it isnt broke, dont fix it. I hold an associate degree in Business Administration. What was the absentee/mail-in ballot request deadline? font-weight: 600; How to run for office | 10 years with the Kentucky Department of Revenues Office of Local Valuation. The person elected to represent this district will serve in the West Virginia House of Delegates, where regular citizens serve part-time in Charleston. @media screen and (min-width: 550px) { Candidates have to be at least 18 years old, and have lived in their district for a year. I will build stronger relationships with Grant County Superior Court judges and staff, the Grant County Prosecutors Office, the office of public defense, and local attorneys in order to work more cohesively. Apply today! Previous work experience and/or political experience:4+ years with the Boone County Property Valuation Administrators office. Click [show] on the table below for examples: Following the 2020 presidential election, 61.7% of Hoosiers lived in one of the state's 82 Solid Republican counties, which voted for the Republican presidential candidate in every election from 2012 to 2020, and 27.8% lived in one of four Solid Democratic counties. Click here to contact us for media inquiries, and please donate here to support our continued expansion. I enjoy the challenges, the variety, the legal aspects of the position, and serving the public. Olivet Christian Church; Grant Co. Republican Party; Grant Co. Chamber Member. In my time in Grant County, I have demonstrated my passion and commitment to serving its residents. The circuit clerk is an officer within the judicial system. } .sample-ballot-mobile-promo, .mobile-app-cta { if (chevron.hasClass('fa-chevron-up')) { Ballotpedia includes comprehensive election information for the largest 100 cities by population, as well as all state legislative, statewide, and congressional races across the nation. chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-down'); Education:Northern Kentucky University; Bachelor of Arts in History and International Relations, Office Filed for:State Representative 61st House District, Present occupation:Legislator, Commonwealth of Kentucky, Previous work experience and/or political experience: Elected as State Representative since 2018; Past Chair of the Grant County Republican Party; County Campaign Chair for Senator Rand Paul; University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service. Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. Grant County Clerk and Election Office/ 108 S. Glenn / Ulysses, Kansas 67880. Perhaps hold information meetings at local senior centers. Additional local ballot measures may also be included. color: white; } | #content { The Board of Supervisors voted to accept $1.5M in grant funds to the Shasta County Elections Department, given that the funds be used exclusively for the purchase of a new building for the department. Money comes from . County Land Records & Tax Bill 2023 Spring Election Candidates. Grant County Polling Places. . Apply today! Election season is upon us, and while presidential candidates arent on the ballot this year, West Virginians will weigh in on a lot of important initiatives and races. .mobile-app-cta:hover { the city of Benld in Macoupin County will receive $600,000 at the site of its former elementary school that was destroyed by underground mine subsidence in 2009. . Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2a15fdcbf38e69 .widget-toggle-tabs li.panel > a:after {font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings';content: '\e113';float: right;color: grey}.widget-toggle-tabs li.panel > a.collapsed:after {content: '\e080'} Heres more information about voting absentee. We are a nonprofit investigative newsroom that exists to give West Virginians the information they need to make our state a better place. Answers are left as they were originally written on the form from Grant County Chamber, except when written in all caps and list format. For more information about these two House candidates, click here. SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Money from Mark Zuckerberg will be used to build a new elections office in Shasta County. Every West Virginia county has an assessor, which is in charge of determining the fair market value of real estate and personal property. Infante: In simplest terms, the clerk is the recordkeeper. Thank you for using Ballotpedia's sample ballot tool. Supervisor Mary Rickert supported accepting the money, saying it . I am a Washington State accredited appraiser and member of the Washington State Assessors Association. The clerk is an elected official whose responsibilities are governed by local and state rules and statutes. If you are a user of our Sample Ballot, and you are experiencing problems using it or notice any accuracy issue of any kind at all, it would be a huge help to our future readers and users if you would send us a note telling us about the problem. They are elected to six-year terms, and have to be at least 18 years old and a county resident. display: none; I wish to help our citizens navigate the system efficiently and make information more public. US Senate race. I have taken advantage of every opportunity to learn about the various case types that come through the office. Like delegates, state senators are regular citizens who serve part-time in the Legislature. Click [show] on the table below for examples: Following the 2020 presidential election, 46.1% of Wisconsinites lived in one of the state's 37 Solid Republican counties, which voted for the Republican presidential candidate in every election from 2012 to 2020, and 35.7% lived in one of 12 Solid Democratic counties. } You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. copyright 2023 Columbia Basin Herald COURTESY PHOTOS. For 15 years I worked for attorneys at various law offices as a legal secretary and office manager. } | I have served as K9 deputy, US Marshals Task Force Officer, Sgt, Chief Deputy and currently as sheriff. Use the table below to view the total number of each type of county in Wisconsin following the 2020 election as well as the overall percentage of the state population located in each county type. function widget_load_check_jquery() { Ballotpedia includes comprehensive election information for the largest 100 cities by population, as well as all state legislative, statewide, and congressional races across the nation. Ballot measures, Who represents me? padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; There are 100 delegates in the West Virginia Legislature; the districts are divided based on population. 2023 An independent, civic news organization for West Virginia. My strong desire and interest to keep current with changes due to legislation and revisions to court rules affecting the Clerks office. The payroll costs of adding staff and the space modifications needed to accommodate them is too great for the potential benefit. Grant County has been my home for 49 years. >> Election Information from the NM Secretary of States Website, >> Information regarding Statewide Constitutional Amendments and General Obligation Bonds, 10:00am Certification of Tabulators to be used in the 2022 General Election, Voter Registration Closes (for paper, online, and third-party registrations), Early Voting Begins in the Grant County Clerks Office, County Clerks begin mailing Absentee Ballots, October 22, 2022: Early Voting Begins at Bayard Community Center, November 2, 2022: General Election School of Instruction, November 3, 2022: Last day to request an Absentee Ballot, General Election Day (Polls are open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm), Absentee ballots are due in the County Clerks Office by 7:00 pm. Making information more readily available to citizens that would possibly qualify for exemptions of deferrals of property taxes. More information, including address and hours, is here. Here in Grant County, we are only slightly higher than the state average at 56% workforce participation. Incumbent Kim Allen (left) is running against Ulises Infante (center) and Marla Roduner for the position of Grant County Clerk in this year's elections. chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-down'); I still have important goals for the Clerks office that I would like to see through to completion. font-size: 12px; Community affiliations:Family Bible Church, Grant County Chamber of Commerce, Grant County Historical Society, NKU Grant County Advisory Council, Grant County Republican Party, Northern Kentucky Right to Life. Liebrecht: I am a long-time resident of Grant County, 57 years. I would like to make e-filing accessible to all, currently, it is only accessible to attorneys and their staff. Elections } Each candidate's responses are provided below and have been lightly edited for clarity. I would not claim to know all there is to know, we are all always learning, and there is still a lot for me to learn. mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. border-radius: 6px; Each candidate was presented with. display: block; What were the early voting start and end dates? We need someone that will not remain silent, Ill continue to fight for you. Click here to contact us for media inquiries, and please donate here to support our continued expansion. if ($(this).next('div.vis_widget_table').is(":hidden")) { The action you just performed triggered the security solution. chevron = $(this).find('i.fa-pull-right'); Lorsque vous utilisez nos sites et applications, nous utilisons des, authentifier les utilisateurs, appliquer des mesures de scurit, empcher les spams et les abus; et. What is the General Election being held on November 8, 2022? Q: Why do you want to be Grant County Clerk? Grant County Candidate Filings for the 2022 General Election Only candidates that file with the Grant County Clerk are included on this list. Send the note to: [email protected]. Q: What are your goals as Grant County Assessor? It ensures that elections are conducted according to statute and other related requirements. Navigate to Wisconsin 2023 local elections overviews: Adams | Ashland | Barron | Bayfield | Brown | Buffalo | Burnett | Calumet | Chippewa | Clark | Columbia | Crawford | Dane | Dodge | Door | Douglas | Dunn | Eau Claire | Florence | Fond du Lac | Forest | Grant | Green | Green Lake | Iowa | Iron | Jackson | Jefferson | Juneau | Kenosha | Kewaunee | La Crosse | Lafayette | Langlade | Lincoln | Manitowoc | Marathon | Marinette | Marquette | Menominee | Milwaukee | Monroe | Oconto | Oneida | Outagamie | Ozaukee | Pepin | Pierce | Polk | Portage | Price | Racine | Richland | Rock | Rusk | Sauk | Sawyer | Shawano | Sheboygan | St. Croix | Taylor | Trempealeau | Vernon | Vilas | Walworth | Washburn | Washington | Waukesha | Waupaca | Waushara | Winnebago | Wood, What's on my ballot? Cities | Liebrecht: I am open to change. Increase professional public service through training and implementation. Incumbent Grant County. I am the most knowledgeable candidate regarding those current issues. I attended Big Bend Community College with Business Administration and Economics as my main focus. I believe my years of experience and knowledge of government operations make me a qualified candidate for your next Grant County Clerk. } Grant allotments put added emphasis on 'distressed' communities . My work experience coupled with my experience serving in church and on different boards with a group of people to get jobs done help to qualify me for this position. Official Results February 21 2023. Read a digital copy of the latest edition of The Grant County News online. 75.119.219.151 if (chevron.hasClass('fa-chevron-down')) { We are the fourth largest county in Washington by area, and being able to save people from having to drive long distances is a priority. This means that, for offices within our coverage scope, a person's sample ballot results should include every election that will appear on their actual ballot. Knowledgeable of RCWs and WAC requirements for county operations. Roduner: I have lived my entire life in Grant County. We witnessed this past January when the Department of Revenue tried to raise vehicles by 40%. Elections in 2023 | | Veterans ability to seek mental health and substance abuse treatment. if ($('#vis_xs_indicator').is(':hidden')){ As a nonprofit, we rely on your help to power our journalism. Overall, Wisconsin was Battleground Democratic, having voted for Barack Obama (D) in 2012, Donald Trump (R) in 2016, and Joe Biden (D) in 2020. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. We are there to provide the public unfettered access to a fair, accurate, and independently established record of the opinions, decisions, and judgments of the court. They also handle functions including voter registration, licenses (like marriages and deaths), handling payroll for county employees, maintaining county financial documents and assisting the county commission. State legislature | Do you know of an individual or group that has endorsed a candidate in this county? U.S. President | Overall, Indiana was Solid Republican, having voted for Mitt Romney (R) in 2012, Donald Trump (R) in 2016, and Donald Trump (R) in 2020. Adams | Allen | Bartholomew | Benton | Blackford | Boone | Brown | Carroll | Cass | Clark | Clay | Clinton | Crawford | Daviess | Dearborn | Decatur | DeKalb | Delaware | Dubois | Elkhart | Fayette | Floyd | Fountain | Franklin | Fulton | Gibson | Grant | Greene | Hamilton | Hancock | Harrison | Hendricks | Henry | Howard | Huntington | Jackson | Jasper | Jay | Jefferson | Jennings | Johnson | Knox | Kosciusko | LaGrange | Lake | LaPorte | Lawrence | Madison | Marion | Marshall | Martin | Miami | Monroe | Montgomery | Morgan | Newton | Noble | Ohio | Orange | Owen | Parke | Perry | Pike | Porter | Posey | Pulaski | Putnam | Randolph | Ripley | Rush | Scott | Shelby | Spencer | Starke | Steuben | St. Joseph | Sullivan | Switzerland | Tippecanoe | Tipton | Union | Vanderburgh | Vermillion | Vigo | Wabash | Warren | Warrick | Washington | Wayne | Wells | White | Whitley, What's on my ballot? I want to bring that passion, commitment, and focus on service to the Clerks Office. Its a job that needs and deserves honesty, integrity and experience. Secretary of State Watson pushes support for HB 1310 that would grant authority to conduct post-election audits. I am passionate about providing excellent customer service at the front counter, on the phone, and in the courtrooms. } I have been married for 49 years and have 2 sons and 6 grandchildren. I am the current president of an affordable housing non-profit in Quincy, I am a board member of Moses Lake Community Health Center, I am the second vice president of the Grant County Public Employees Association, and I am the chairperson of the Grant County Health and Wellness Committee. City and township elections and candidates, Presidential election results by county, 2012-2020, Click here to use Ballotpedia's sample ballot, Mississinewa Community School Corporation, Ballot access for major and minor party candidates, List of absentee/mail-in ballot request websites by state, List of official voter registration websites by state, https://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Grant_County,_Indiana,_elections,_2022&oldid=9001167, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, Conflicts in school board elections, 2021-2022, Special Congressional elections (2023-2024), 2022 Congressional Competitiveness Report, State Executive Competitiveness Report, 2022, State Legislative Competitiveness Report, 2022, Partisanship in 2022 United States local elections, **Note: Percentages for race and ethnicity may add up to more than 100 percent because respondents may report more than one race and the Hispanic/Latino ethnicity may be selected in conjunction with any race. } $("div.vis_widget_title").click(function(){ The limited supply of homes for sale, the increased cost of construction, and the low interest rates have sent sales prices soaring. Terms of Use | Kentuckys workforce participation, which ranks 3rd lowest in the nation, is a crisis. Contact your local election office to find results. The Elections Department administers all federal, state and local elections in Grant County. Lastly, as a long-term goal, I would work to make our office paperless. Privacy Policy GRANT COUNTY - With the general election just days away, the Columbia Basin Herald submitted some follow-up questions to the candidates running for public office. Infante: My goals if elected will primarily be focused on serving the people of Grant County and making our office more accessible and efficient. The Grant County News is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Dry Ridge, KY and the surrounding area. .widget-toggle-tabs li.panel > a:after {font-family: 'Glyphicons Halflings';content: '\e113';float: right;color: grey}.widget-toggle-tabs li.panel > a.collapsed:after {content: '\e080'} Use the table below to view the total number of each type of county in Indiana following the 2020 election as well as the overall percentage of the state population located in each county type. McDowell to speak at area churches starting Oct. 2, Anti-bully program to start in November for BJJ dojo, Williamstown mascot under fire as a petition is setup for its removal. } Add new comment chevron = $(this).find('i.fa-pull-right'); I have a unique skill set that makes me the best-qualified candidate for this position. You can vote early from Oct. 26 through Nov. 5 at the Grant County Courthouse. The Clerks office plans, coordinates and conducts all elections in Grant County. $("div.vis_widget_title").each(function(index) { afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss en fonction de vos profils de centres dintrt; mesurer lefficacit des publicits et contenus personnaliss; et. This sample ballot tool includes: All candidates in every upcoming election occurring within the 100 most-populated cities in the U.S., plus all federal and statewide elections, including ballot measures, nationwide. Infante: I am running for Grant County Clerk because I have a genuine passion for serving the residents of Grant County that goes beyond mere work experience. View the list of candidates that will be on your ballot. Many recent legislative and Supreme Court decisions have affected the courts and Clerks statewide. letter-spacing: 1.24px; Previous work experience and/or political experience:Ive had the pleasure of serving the citizens of Grant County as their PVA since December of 2018. Together with our offices, we raised awareness and fought back. Election Procedures Since 2008, all voting in Grant County is by mail. You can contact us if you have any additional questions. A businessman of 40 years, owning Animal Crackers Clipper, Kennel & Co. Immediate Past President 2018-2020, and 2022. REGISTER. Education:MA Diplomacy and International Relations Seton Hall University, Office Filed for:61st District State Representative, Previous work experience and/or political experience:Compliance Manager 2017- Present; Corporate Service Representative 2016-2017 Motion Industries; Senior Case Technician Social Security Administration; New Jersey Transit Police Department Internship 2015, Military service:United States Marine Corps 2006-2011. We provide voter information, register voters and maintain voter registration records. Below, youll find candidates that are on ballots for Grant County residents, though some depend on where you live.

Joan Hopper Bio, Car Crash Falkirk Yesterday, Pebble Hills High School News, Emily Esposito Ncis, Articles G

grant county candidatesLeave A Comment