Emily Rochester Sometimes, she says, stuff does happen to people. Then she drops the bomb: Bailey tells Jo and Arizona about Alexs plans. January 26, 2017, 5:59 PM. In turn, Kristen described her own picture-perfect preppy upbringing, complete with casseroles for dinner, an awesome swing set and a mom who, when she wasnt around the other prep-school parents, didnt even wear makeup, much less pearls. So, what did you think of the midseason premiere? Instead she came to just check on the baby and cared only about the baby's condition. According to her mum she was the perfect girl. When Jo says that no one intends to wind up here and that stuff happens (she would know, right? We never learn the crime that put her behind bars, but you can imagine its pretty awful. I thought maybe her dad or her moms husband. Outside Kristens room, the doctors ask what happens to Kristen now, and Eldridge says shell recover for a few days before going back to the regular prison population for the rest of her sentence, which is 20 years to life. Maybe shell be okay, Jo says during the car ride home. The episode where Bailey, Jo, and Arizona go to the prison to deliver Kristens baby was one of the best episodes in season 13. The show has a track record of some tearjerker finales, so it might be a good idea to have some tissues handy for . She didn't want to see Kristen and had no intention of ever bringing the baby to see Kristen once she was adopted. The doctors need to cut the connection between the two. She throws shade on their lack of proper equipment, and when she meets Kristen, she looks at her likewell, a prisoner, not a person. For Aimee Carreros character Patti in the Ama, For Sheryl Lee Ralph, playing educator Barbara Howard on the hit series Abbott Elementary came pretty naturally. Put in charge of the maneuver, Jo attempted to bond with Kristen by admitting that, after being tossed from one lousy foster home to another, shed once helped a guy knock over a convenience store. But if you tell anyone I said all that crap, she added, Ill kill you., STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE | When Bailey horrified by the conditions shed witnessed tried to offer advice on managing hospital assets, Eldredge ushered her into the supply room to show her exactly what assets she had to work with. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. She was designated K-10, which was for especially violent prisoners. By submitting your email, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive email correspondence from us. and then go in with a probe. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. You Can Look (But Youd Better Not Touch), This password will be used to sign into all, Shania Twain Gives Rare Update on Her Ex-Husband and Ex-BFF, The 7 Best Movies and TV Shows to Watch This Weekend, 6 Stand-ups Analyze ChatGPTs Attempts to Steal Their Jobs, How to Watch and Stream Every 2023 Oscar-Nominated Movie, Bad Projection Is Ruining the Movie Theater Experience, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Kind of Right About Novak Djokovic, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Right About Novak Djokovic, Travis Barkers Finger Is Now the Enema of Blink-182 Fans. But man, those last 20 minutes are sure worth the pit stop at the Tri-County Hospital prison floor. With the help of her lawyer, Amanda Joseph, she went to court to get doctors brought in from outside, including fetal surgeon Arizona Robbins, to treat her. At that, Jo had to get out of the car and puke. Bailey didnt wanna know. Jesse Williams, Greg Germann, and Debbie Allen on 'Grey's Anatomy'. says the actress. After the baby was born, Kristen didnt want to see her. (ABC/Liliane Lathan) HARRY SHUM JR., ADELAIDE KANE, MIDORI FRANCIS, GREYS ANATOMY - Out for Blood ELLEN POMPEO, SCOTT SPEEDMAN. Even better, it has nothing to do with a man! s13e10 Kristen Rochester spoiler The episode where Bailey, Jo, and Arizona go to the prison to deliver Kristen's baby was one of the best episodes in season 13. is there any problem with my acc? Meanwhile, Bailey tells Richard she is not ready to return to work; Levi works up the courage to break disappointing news to Jo, and things turn awkward when Link realizes he has met one of the interns already. Solid hour, right, but also kinda mean, considering how eager we are to learn whether Alex really took the plea deal? On the drive over there, Bailey asks Jo if shes okay and she deflects, saying whatever happens at the trial tomorrow happens and she cant do anything about it. I hate people, Jo muttered when Arizona filled in her and Bailey. It follows three of the Grey Sloan MDs as they go to a prison to treat 16-year-old Kristen Rochester (Anna Jacoby-Heron), whose unborn baby has a life-threatening tumor. PHIN BN TH NGHIM CH CP PHP B TT&TT. The two disgraced men have both been sentenced for sex crimes. Grey's Anatomy ma 18 s c pht hnh trn Netflix nhng khng lu na. (ABC/Liliane Lathan) ELLEN POMPEO, GREYS ANATOMY - Everything has Changed After a long six months, Grey Sloan Memorial has reinstated its residency program. Pam Grier reflects on her most iconic roles, from. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. WATCH NOW > WATCH NOW. 'The Bear''s Jeremy Allen White Keeps His Awards In His Kids' Room For A Cute Reason, 'Yellowstone' Prequel '1923' Really Earned Its TV-MA Rating, Martin Short Gave Up Seat On A Plane So Chance The Rapper Could Sit With His Daughter, I'm Happy To Report That Drew Barrymore's Bedroom Also Becomes A Chaotic Mess, What Parents Are Talking About Delivered Straight To Your Inbox, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Picking up the evening after the events of its winter finale, Greys Anatomy did not pass Go, did not collect $200 it went directly to jail for its midseason premiere. 5 5.S13.E10: You Can Look (But You'd Better Not Touch) - Grey's Anatomy. Watch Grey's Anatomy Season 19 on Hulu! Teddy Wins Her Negotiation to Become Chief TV-14 | 03.02.2023. It makes me sad that her mom abandoned her, and I wonder if they kept her sentence concealed for a specific reason. Not only was the actress, Anna Jacoby-Heron, phenomenal that episode, but the storyline was so devastating and saddening. cn c nt cho sub lch chm 1 cht luyn nghe, nu cng thnh luyn c :http://video.vnexpress.vn/tin-tuc/giao-duc/cach-luyen-nghe-hieu-qua-khi-xem-phim-tieng-anh-3608534.html, @Linh Ngo , bn s dng trnh duyt chrome hoc coccoc xem c ph song ng b nh. 2023 Vox Media, LLC. Watchlist. In the meantime, Im gonna go hug my mom. ', Get more from TVLine: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter. Menu. As the teens cuffs started to bother her more, and her contractions grew stronger, she became frantic for someone to get Amanda to get her mom there. So who plays Kristen on Grey's Anatomy? In turn, Kristen described her own picture-perfect preppy upbringing, complete with casseroles for dinner, an awesome swing set and a mom who, when she wasnt around the other prep-school parents, didnt even wear makeup, much less pearls. Alex. I think, at the end, it reminded Jo of her mothers situation whenever she hugged Kristen and told her She will be okay. It also gave insight to the tragic reality of a child inmate and the hopelessness of getting a better life. PMC Entertainment. Arizona and Jo are trying to wrap their heads around being pregnant while incarcerated, while Bailey makes it clear that she feels no sympathy. It riles up the others. During that time, it's had more than 15 seasons, over 300 episodes, and multiple major doctor deaths. For one, Ralph, with a decades-spanning ca, When Prime Video first launched friendship comedy Harlem in 2021, the timing couldnt have been better; it was as if the streamer knew the culture needed, Latines love entertainment. Teddy Wins Her Negotiation to Become Chief, Jo Complements Millin on Her Bedside Manner, Lucas, Simone and Mika Move Into a Familiar Home, Winston is Upset When Maggie Doesn't Apologize, Yasuda Tells Teddy How Inspirational She Is, Maggie and Winston Argue About His Career, Meredith and Zola Talk Through a Big Decision, Bailey Has an Idea About How Addison Can Help More Women, Tom Tries to Convince Catherine to Tell People About Her Cancer, Teddy Has Some Unexpected Advice for Link, Winston Talks to Maggie About Making a Change, Richard and Addison Talk About How to Stay in the Fight, Meredith Opens Up to Nick About What Happened When He Left, Bailey Tells Jo That She's Not Ready to Come Back Yet. Later, as Bailey overcame her fear of inmates enough to treat a random patient whose wound was oozy and smelly, Arizona began trying to turn Kristens baby around in utero. TV Shows. First, Amanda, whom Bailey refers to as the K-10 Whisperer, is called away on another case. Kristen was serving 20 to life in prison when she learned that her baby had a TRAP sequence, meaning that her baby had an acardiac twin putting pressure on her system by requiring her to pump blood to two bodies. 2023 Oscars predictions: See who will win at the 95th Academy Awards. Kristen Rochester There, in that room, Bailey, Jo, Arizona, and even Dr. Eldredge who finally lets Kristen out of her restraints work to help a young woman give birth to a healthy baby girl named Ellie. The mom-to-be wasnt just described as a dangerous monster who wasnt allowed to initiate physical contact with the doctors,she actually seemed to be a dangerous monster, lunging the first chance she got at Eldredge and dislocating her finger. By While w, Welcome to If You Know, You Know, the corner of the internet celebrating the most interesting people and dissecting phenomena within our rich diaspora. For those of you whove waited all winter to learn the fate of Alex Karev, the guy who decided to plead out to prevent Jo from having to testify, youll have to wait just a little bit longer. Back in the room, Kristen is having none of Arizonas cheerfulness and startles when she touches her belly without warning her first. She wasn't able to circulate freely with other prisoners for their safety because of it. Remember me, okay?) She lets them take her away, and Jo consoles her with stories of how her baby will grow up in that big room, doing cartwheels on the beach, and will miss her every day. As the girls cuffed to the bed by her hands and feet, Bailey bolts under the pretense of helping Eldridge, who sees right through her. Laughter Is the Best Medicine, Besides Real Medicine: True story: I teared up while writing about Jos speech to a suffering Kristen, so you can imagine what the viewing experience was like. All rights reserved. The moment was truly heartbreaking and undoubtedly left many fans in tears by episode's end. Her plan is to adopt the baby once shes born and never bring her back to visit. Miranda Bailey. Why? (No, Although ), I DONT BITE I MEAN, I HAVE | Though the trio of doctors had already worked a long day, as the hour began, they left Grey Sloan for Tri-County in order to seize their window of opportunity to treat Kristen Rochester, a 16-year-old inmate whose unborn daughter had an acardiac twin as I understood their explanation, essentially a vampire tumor that was making the viable babys heart pump for two. Bailey. Her baby daddy helped and they tied the mom up and made her watch the whole thing. Bailey really isnt having anything about this day. But Alexs decision to take a plea deal and do time in order to protect Jos identity wasnt the focus of You Can Look (But Youd Better Not Touch). On the contrary, the episode followed Arizona, Bailey and Jo to the prison floor of Tri-County Hospital. As that happens, Arizona is called out to talk with Kristens mother, who is downstairs in a waiting room and doesnt want her daughter to know shes there. Hng!!!! Grey's Anatomy Universe Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Is Owens marriage doomed? patient was getting special treatment that would rile up her fellow jailbirds. Oh, Loosey! Going into The Last Of Us, a series about a zombie apocalypse, you expect it wont be a lighthearted romp. Heartbroken, Kristen let Bailey hold her hand something she wasn't too open with at first while she gave birth to her daughter, Ellie. 1 yr. ago. How could they? As for Kristen, shed soon go back to genpop, Eldredge told the docs, to finish serving her 20-to-life sentence. Nonetheless, they wouldnt tell the patient. Through contractions, she asks for answers calling them liars, refusing to believe its true, and finally just crying that she wants her mom. When Arizona was called away, Jo finished the repositioning and then Arizona started the procedure. You see, she explained, I dont allocate my resources, the state does. Meanwhile, Arizona discovered that shed been called downstairs to speak with Kristens mother, Emily, who, it turned out, wasnt there for her daughter, just her granddaughter. But despite Arizonas pleading, the mom wont budge she warns Arizona to keep an eye on her own daughter, because Kristen was perfect but has become someone she thinks her future granddaughter would be better off not ever knowing.

Why Was Texas Metal Cancelled, Articles G

grey's anatomy kristen rochesterLeave A Comment