Get public record data , property price, and other neighborhood information like area school performances and demographic data for 111 S Greenfield Rd # 425, Mesa AZ . There are 20 active homes for sale in Greenfield, MA, which spend an average of 55 days on the market. Check out now. You'll find great bones here, spacious rooms, newer windows, siding and roof, apo, and a Weil-McLain boiler in the basement. $339,900. Bed 2. Comment *Hi, Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Last Updated: Wednesday, 01 March 2023 12:40. Buyers can search, bid, and win properties on our secure platform, or at our in-person auction events with the help of our support team every step of the way. 5 bed. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. About Auction.com This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. Need more information? Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Walk to downtown through this street loaded with lovely architecture! This is a Single-Family Home posted on Oodle Classifieds. Be ready to bid! If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. ), Bedrooms: 0, Baths: 0. There is a 2 car garage out back along with a lovely back deck with privacy fencing. All data should be independently verified. We found 5 more homes that match your search in other listings. Homes for sale in Greenfield, MA have a median listing home price of $259,900. They may soon be listed for sale. Median Sale Price for homes in Greenfield, MA was $260,147 last month. Greenfield, MA Real Estate Homes For Sale in Greenfield, MA Homes for Sale 22 Properties Found Sort By: Any 16 Michelman Ave Greenfield , MA 01301 $325,000 $1,268/mo Monthly Payment: $1,268 Mortgage Calculator 3 beds 1 baths 1,040 sq ft $313 / sq ft On Site 1 days Single Family Residence 3 bedrooms . View photos, property record valuation and tax data for Bouker St Greenfield MA 01301. Save this property on Auction.com today to receive helpful property updates and important auction information. 1,727 Sq Ft. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 6 Greenfield Street. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. Type: Unusable Land (Remnant, Steep, etc. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. This layout can be very flexible. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Greenfield Homes for Sale $275,289. 2,400 Sq Ft Retail Sales in Greenfield, MA for lease 145 Federal St Greenfield, MA 145 Federal St located in Greenfield, MA is a 2,400 square foot Retail Sales, Retail - Single Occupancy property that was built in 1958.This property is situated on a 0.14 acre land parcel.Offered by Patricia Patenaude. Local MLS Rules require you to be signed in. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Greenfield, MA 01301 is a Array, 3 bed, 1 bath for $325,000 in Franklin County. Listed by Property Works New England, John Oliveri and Zachary DeCaro. Find real estate and homes for sale today. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Fast and Free. More info 2,400 SF 324 Main St Greenfield, MA 6 Greenfield Street. 2 Beds. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. This browser is no longer supported. Greenfield Center, NY 12833 (518) 893-7451 Incorrect info? Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Ft. Use the most comprehensive source of MLS property listings on the Internet with realtor.com. Home For Sale In Greenfield, Massachusetts at 16 Michelman Ave in Greenfield MA - 6761491668. Enjoy the wrap around porch, enclosed mudroom and fenced back yard all on a nice sized lot. South Deerfield Homes for Sale $370,815. Home values for zips near Greenfield, MA. MLS # 73084169 For Rent. How is the housing market in Deerfield? About Us; Contact Us; Links of Interest; Amherst Area Information . Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 306 High St, Greenfield Town, Greenfield, MA For Sale $700,000 Property Other 9,999 SF Year Built 1977 View Details Contact Property Greenfield Corporate Center 101 Munson St, Greenfield Town, Greenfield, MA For Lease Contact for pricing Property Office 138,521 SF Availability 4 Spaces 33,232 SF Year Built 1972 View Details Contact Property Main categories: Specialty Animal Services. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Learn more. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. 182 Fairview St W , Greenfield, MA 01301-9655 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $175,000. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Walk to downtown through this street loaded with lovely architecture! Taxes $284. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Single Family property with 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Greenfield Home Sales 72 Vernon St Greenfield, MA 01301 $220,000 Sold Closed Single Family 4 Beds 2 Full Baths 2,092 Sq. Sold on Oct 30, . Business Links: Citysearch Profile. Estimated Monthly Payments. 2 Baths. Visit realtor.com and browse house photos . 16 Michelman Ave, Greenfield, MA, 01301 is a single-family residential listed for-sale at $325,000. Northfield Homes for Sale $310,833. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. . There is so much opportunity to create your dream home here! For Sale. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. The email or password you entered is incorrect. MLS# 73084169. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, landlords and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. This browser is no longer supported. Home. Learn more! If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Greenfield, Massachusetts. For Sale - 106 Franklin St, Greenfield, MA - $339,900. Learn more. With Lake View - Homes for Sale in Greenfield, MA 1 Home Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by FITZGERALD Real Estate For Sale $999,000 7 bed 4 bath 3,375 sqft 22.8 acre lot 28 and 34. County: Franklin. 8 New and Used Mobile Homes near Greenfield, MA There are currently 8 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Greenfield area. Leverett Homes for Sale $424,190. 38 Greenfield MA Homes for Sale. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. booj. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. There is on site storage and a nice size yard. 31 Results Greenfield, MA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Hide Map Order By Just Listed 1/26 Open House Sat 3/4 10-12 16 Michelman Ave Greenfield, MA 01301 $325,000 Single Family Active MLS # 73082499 Updated 14 hours ago 3 Beds 1 Total Bath 1,040 Sq. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Request showing or learn more! . Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. General form error. gavel Sold on 29 Sep 2016. 144 Elm St Greenfield, MA 01301 Added 19 Days Ago For Sale $264,900 3 Bd 1 Ba 1,134 Sqft ($234/Sqft) Property Details Home Value ($/Sqft) $234/Sqft Home Value Estimate $251,588 Time on Movoto 19 Days Property Type Single Family County Franklin ClimateCheck Risk 32 Low Lot Size 9,226 Sqft Year Built 1905 Garage Spaces 2 Cooling/AC None Heating Greenfield, MA Real Estate & Homes for Sale 21 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Ruggeri Real Estate New Open House 3/4 For Sale $325,000 3 bed 1 bath 1,040 sqft 0.45 acre lot. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. The woodwork is beautiful, just loaded with charm. All Homes For Sale in the 01342 ZIP code All Homes For Sale in the Deerfield School District School District All Homes For Sale in the Frontier School District School District Recently Viewed Homes 0 Greenfield Deerfield, MA 01342 Real Estate Resources for Springfield, MA Nearby Postal Codes 01301 01376 01373 01351 01347 01342 Nearby Cities This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. The bedroom at the back of the house has expansion options as well. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # (800) 525-7452. Washer and dryer located on the main level. Copyright 2023 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5 Beds. 39 Greenfield MA Homes for Sale $199,900 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,297 Sq Ft 6 8th St, Turners Falls, MA 01376 Occupied property, inspections not available - sold as-is. Use year15 at checkout. COLDWELL BANKER REALTY - WESTERN MA, Bobbie Pitkin, COLDWELL BANKER COMMUNITY REALTORS, Donald Mailloux, BYRNES REAL ESTATE GROUP LLC, Christina Gauvin, FITZGERALD REAL ESTATE, Corinne A. Fitzgerald, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. $859/mo Get pre-approved 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,976 Sq Ft About This Home Looking for a chance to own an investment property and make it your own, well we have just the property for you. Condo . There is a full basement for added storage. website, call For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. MLS #73082499 Real Estate and Homes USA MA Keene Area Greenfield Single-Family Home 3 BR . We cant map any of the properties in your results. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This error applies to the full form. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Sorry, Street View is not available for this address.

St Daniel The Prophet Principal Removed, Rhode Island Medical Board Disciplinary Actions, Faint Positive Covid Test Mumsnet, Skyline, Santa Clarita, Gbs Re Cps Adleg Payment, Articles H

homes for sale greenfield, ma zillowLeave A Comment