Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. I called the company and the attendant put me on the next bus. When booking you agreed to this term, Our staff will suggest alternatives and offer information of what you can do if you are not able to wait until next departure. A fantastic tour to see the golden circle! May I know which pickup time should I book please? Helga Brynds We did transfer from Reykjavik to the airport with Finn. Next time, we will go with another company. Reykjavik Excursions. Thank you kindly for taking the time in writing us this review. Airport Direct orange buses are parked right outside the airport terminal. I purchased an airport transfer and paid more for "hotel drop off". On the one hand you say there is a bus for each plane arriving but in the other hand I see in your shedule there are no buses in the airport from 20:30 to 23:30. See all 2 La Romana Airport Transfers tours on Tripadvisor I particular, Enjoyable, weather wasnt on our side view wise, but the plates, waterfalls and geysirs were excellent. Regards, A little confusion at the airport they didnt send me to my hotel (in Reykjavk, a bus can ONLY drop you off at a bus stop. airportdirect.is, Hello! We do advertise that we have multiple type of services (Premium, Private, Economy Plus and Economy) . Finally we left. He Mariana Travel was very easy to work with, i changed my plans multiple times and they were accommodating. The bus never arrived. We mentioned our disappointment at not having seen the Northern Lights on our weekend in Iceland. It was a great time. A transfer would never be delayed or cancelled last minute unless we believed that going out on the road could be hazardous to our customers or others. 121 places sorted by traveller favourites. They run about every hour. 2. We missed our first flight due to over booking and there was no problem. I suggest you write in to them directly to be certain. Airport Direct (Reykjavik) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. We booked the transfer online the evening before our journey, arrived at the bus stop in the snow 10 minutes early, and after waiting the suggested 20 minutes past the pick up time called. Booked online before our trip. When you arrive you can't imagine how a bus can take you to a terminal and then little minibuses transfer you on - but it works. This was my first time using Airport Direct (first time in Iceland) and I found the website to be very confusing, but I booked all my tickets in advance. Very enjoyable tour and really well organised. Arrival in Iceland - Private airport transfer from KEF international airport By VIP Travel 19 reviews Recommended by 100% of travelers from $113.20 per adult (price varies by group size) Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 0-99 Duration: 45m Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket English Booked a return premium service to and from the airport, the trip to the hotel was ok. Driver didnt speak fro the whole of the ride, no details of the onboard wifi, when i tried logging in was a really pain, lots of info required unless you wanted to safe your facebook account details, then they wanted to sand a one time passcode to my mobile that wasnt on roaming. Thank you Emily for taking time in writing us this very detailed review about your experience. I misunderstood the departure time of the bus because it was written: departure at 12:30 pm, then I arrived at 12:20 pm and the bus had already left. Thouroughly unprofessional businessm will never use again. The flights that I am looking at would land anywhere from 6:30 am - 8:00 am on Day 1 and depart around 4:30 pm on Day 7 and this would be a self-drive trip. We are one of two official airport transfer providers at Keflavik Airport. I highly recommend it and will use them on my next trip to Iceland. Answer 1 of 2: Hi Other than taxi, do any other bus companies transfer to BL from airport other than destination blue lagoon and re? When we failed to check into transfers to the Blue Lagoon, I was happy to have his number. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport with Hotel Pick Up. Quality, Environmental & Safety Control It is now on its way to me. Glad to hear all went well with your transfer eventually and we hope to have you back on board on your next visit to Iceland. We were picked up from our, The sites selected are lovely but some were so overwhelming busy (and we were out of season) it was slightly off pu, Fantastic day. Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy. Therefore if you hotel is locate on one of these streets your drop off and pick up location will be to and from designated bus stops (see https://busstop.is/). No problems. Thank you, Can you get on an earlier bus if we arrive early after prebooking. Avaliao. Spring videre til hovedindholdet. We are sorry to hear our transfer did not meet your expectation and we would like to hear more from you about this case, therefore please send us an email at [email protected] with your booking number. Airport Taxi Iceland()(07!Airport Taxi Iceland15(15) Th, Great day out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The drivers have a list of who they are eppecting and may call out names to let you join minibuses. I appreciated this! If I didnt run into a few nice guys , I would have been screwed !!! Snorkelling and Aquarium, Blue Lagoon Bacalar from Playa del Carmen, The Alhambra Palace: Self-guided Audio Tour on Your Phone (without ticket). When the driver finally arrived after 45 minutes, we were shown to the minibus. Thank you for taking the time in writing us about your experience with us. Ir al contenido principal. Enjoyable drive to first s, The tour was fantastic from beginning to end. Thank you for taking time in writing us this review. Hi, thank you for your question and interest in our service. As well as the Gullfoss waterfall, Strokkur Geysir and the Thingvellir National Park we also visited the geothermal spa at Fontana, which was delightful. They rang to let us know they were 2 mins away and again the transfer was perfectly smooth. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Trip to Iceland 10:25 am. Without meeting Walter, having a good initial experience and picking up his card, this would have ended quite differently. Highly recommended. Viagens Alertas Iniciar sesso Our guide was very knowledgeable with a good sense of humour too so very entertaining. The waiting time here may vary, depending on the availability, but we usually have a driver right away. If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized, Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons, Face masks required for guides in public areas, Social distancing enforced throughout experience, Arrived in the dark and raining. We did later realise that you can get the number 55 public bus which is quite a bit cheaper. It was clean, comfortable, had wifi and a USB point in the head of the chair in front. When coming to the bus it shows that the bus already was full. We enjoyed the warm water and the rye br. Thank you Sue for this well detailed review. Runs regularly, and ideal for getting from Keflavik to Domestic airport with minimal fuss.. Wish we had done a private transfer with hindsight. Our sincerest apologizes for the inconvenience and the experience that you had with our company and services. How close will i be dropped off? Kann man am BSI Busterminal Gepck sicher aufbewahren? Bus 55 takes you to the same BSI terminal in about the same time for 1800ISK or 4 bus tickets. Spent a day with Oskar on a tour of The Golden Circle. Efficient transfer from the airport to our hotel. The bus was waiting to take us into Reykjavik, it left promptly once everyone was on board. Preview. If we had been told that this is how it works, we would have gone with another option. Hello I was just wondering if it possible to book a return transfer as well or do you have to book them separately? This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. yesterday. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. There should be no problem. Most of the other people on our bus from the airport got picked up from the bus depot to go to their hotels within 10 minutes. If you really want to have the Best Experience during your trip to Iceland, please do Yourself a Maron took us on a short drive out of the city to a remote area and guided us as to what we needed to look for - and we Our taxi took us to our address, which was wrong and 4000 kr one way and he helped us find it and took us back to We did the Myvatn Classic with Dettifoss & Godafoss Tour. Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels is hosted by Gray Line Iceland. We recommend booking a transfer departing approximately 1 hour after your scheduled arrival. We need to drop off at the cruise terminal in August. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off By Airport Direct 31 reviews from $36.80 per adult Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 0-99, max of 53 per group Duration: 45-75 minutes Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket What's included everything went well and we are looking forward having you back on board. Reizen Notificaties Inloggen Hope that despite this you enjoyed your stay in Iceland. I thought it was pretty obvious " was her reply. On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Taxihofn was a phenomenal experience. 7-Day Itinerary (Sept/Oct) - Help? I don't recommend it at all, Boarded coach when first arrived in Iceland to find that there were 3 seats short. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off price starts from $36.74. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The design and overall atmosphere was great. The instructions made it clear that the main service is to the bus terminal and then you change to another smaller bus to be taken to your hotel so we knew what to expect.

J Kirk And Sons Funeral Notices, Heatstar Troubleshooting, Bryant Dragon'' Arnold Background, Jenison Public Schools Calendar, Kona Honzo St Frame 2021, Articles I

iceland airport transfers tripadvisorLeave A Comment