Be nice if people didn't hog machines on Facebook umm, Nice clean gym with cleaning station close to all work out areas. Lots of staff about to help. For 19.99 a month you won't get a gym better anywhere else for that price! Good Up to date machines and nice changing facilities and sauna. Pilates is one of the sports disciplines that have grown the most in recent years. I have found it to be a friendly and professionally run establishment. Really good gym. First time back after almost 10 months. Studio is very professional and staff are nice. Compromising on quality, style or your experience as a member is NOT our thing. Apart from going to the gym, I attend the classes too which are really good. Friendly atmosphere. JD Sports opening hours. Great gym. If this is also your case, don't hesitate to apply the 10 tricks that have proven to be effective to get you started in sport, starting with once a week and gradually increasing your regularity. Nice staff. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! But Pure Gym won't be open later on Monday morning or, for the early part of the afternoon, as a mark of respect, with bosses confirming their decision on social media on Wednesday afternoon. For a chain gym JD gyms has absolutely hit the ground running, with a great range of equipment ranging from amazing plate loading equiptmnet which ranges from every leg motion to major press/pull motions you will always have a structured routine to benches as far as the eyes can see you WILL NOT be waiting for equipment. What a gym great layout great equipment just get the parking sorted guys, So much equipment, and the variety of equipment is brill, very clean and staff friendly. Great gym, usually busy but there's that much equipment it's not an issue. Just rejoin JD gyms after a long break was welcomed by Craig the assistant manager who was very helpful and well informed. Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. Can I speak to someone about my membership / payments? Zumba is an activity that many women do. Both men & women. The comments re the changing rooms and showers are accurate. The staff are all really friendly and helpful, the perfect gym, Lovely gym, since I've been here I've trained hard and achieved a body I've never had! Lots of room however a small downside is the changing rooms could of been bigger. Nice relaxed gym, a bit less crowded than the Leeds South one. All the right gear and staff are top of there game. Staff are Great and there's just generally a good atmosphere. Decent selection of equipment gets busy. Not very often you have to wait to get on something. All the equipment and facilities are in excellent condition. Looking for the best 24 hour gym in Doncaster? Good gym , cheap to join . Fantastic gym with a lot of equipment for the price. 8, Civic Blvd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City Tel: +886-02-2788-6220 Official website. Just 21.99 a month, no contract and no joining fee. Great atmosphere and always clean and tidy. If you manage a gym and you want to appear in our website, send us the information about your gym so we can include you in our directory.Appearing in our directory is free! YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! A powerlifting /olympic lifting platform with coloured weights. JD Gyms Barnsley. . An excellent well maintained gym. Access to the free classes and usually sauna (it's temp closed) are also major positives. Excellent changing/showering facilities and a friendly but focused atmosphere. Friendly team, ample equipment, separate Ladies gym as well as mixed facilities, convenient for the M6 & central Birmingham (the traffic isn't of their making! Stylish 24hr gym with 20+ benches, vast cardio and free-weights areas, lifting platforms, lots of pla Kirkstall Road Industrial Estate, 1 Kirkstall Rd, LS4 2AZ Leeds, UK Great gym. Loads of free parking, gym is huge full of great kit for whatever your into. Great atmosphere and always clean and tidy. Is this your company? Very good facilities. 20 a month is a really good price, the cheapest I've had yet, and with the staff being so helpful when its needed, and all the classes that are included in the price I couldn't ask for a better gym to go to. Newcastle upon Tyne If youre searching for a gym with hundreds of pieces of the best cardio and strength equipment, over 300 classes a month, saunas in our luxury changing rooms, a dedicated ladies only gym and a great location with plenty of free parking, all included for one amazing no contract price, then choose the incredible JD Gyms Birmingham today and we promise youll never look back! North Tyne Retail Park Opening Times. There are different areas for free weights, joggers and weight machines etc Everything is spotlessly clean and the staff are friendly and helpful . Shame they don't have a booking system for the classes. If you like that then it's a fantastic environment! Very happy customer. Fab gym! Amazing gym, great place to actually train and achieve your goals, instead of just working out. Nice gym. The staff are really friendly and helpful whether that's having a tour of the gym or assisting with queries. Big car park, it has disabled area, very good prices for memberships, lockers, showers, dedicated floors for mens, women's and mixed friendly staff. Not to mention, the sauna is great for winding down after a long week or tough session. Gym Ready; Clothing ; Shop New In Clothing ; T-shirts ; Jackets ; Sweatshirts ; Tracksuits ; Hoodies ; . If you manage a gym and you want to appear in our website, send us the information about your gym so we can include you in our directory.Appearing in our directory is free! No air conditioning so can get very hot. In this way you will get the most out of the many benefits of sport. Love it, True GYM environment, and might not even get electrocuted by the treadmill like at the council gym. Great gym. For the cardio peeps half the gym is cardio so you're covered too. Even during lock down the free lance tutors willing to do free on line classes like combat hiit step and encouraging to stay motivated. If you go in on an evening, you know he will be working his socks off but will greet you with a friendly smile and a hello. This is my gym. Over all so far really happy. I now want to go to the gym everyday. Machines cleaned down after each use. I have been to a few gyms round Blackpool and this has got to be my favourite. Great gym. It's a fantastic gym well organised and excellent P.E staff very helpful and well cleaned place. Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers and other device data) may be stored, accessed and shared with third party providers or used specifically by this website or app.Some providers may process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your choices below.To revoke consent or view the third party providers with whom we share data visit our privacy policy. Plenty of parking. I joined the Cleveleys Gym in April 2021 when I moved into the area from Plymouth. If it werent for Christina, I would never have joined the gym. FIND YOUR GYM; . The staff are pleasant and approachable. Ample equipment which is modern and always kept in good condition- any issues are resolved quickly. Keep up the great work guys. Shes an amazing PT who encourages me and makes me feel so comfortable. Excellent value for money. Pleasure to train here, Great gym! 3 squat rack . Awesome price. Can be busy at times. A statement posted by Pure Gym on Twitter read: "Our gyms will be closed between 10:00 and 14:00 on Monday 19th September so that our colleagues can pay their respects to the late Queen Elizabeth II. Simply the best gym around Dewsbury/Batley areas. She is motivation in a bottle. Excellent gym equipment. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Is this your company? Great and clean.. nice plwce to come. Currently using this gym as I am away on business, couldnt be more happy with the gym. Create a free account to manage your information. Best gym around. Let's take a look at all the benefits of swimming and the possible contraindications. Have not tried the classes but there's plenty of them. Let's take a look at all the benefits of swimming and the possible contraindications. CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS: Don't forget that we are staying open as much as possible over the festive period so you don't miss any workout time. staff so friendly n helpfully. All the equipment is easy to use and there are plenty of cardio machines. Really good advice from instructors and a bargain for what you are getting. Classes included.plus 24/7 access. Swimming has many benefits for the body. There are a few businesses that will stay open, including some shopping centres and pubs, many of whom are expected to show the Queen's funeral. In this way you will get the most out of the many benefits of sport. Got a mid sized rig area for functional fitness, along with a couple of sleds, tyre flip and selection of kettlebells and wall balls. Find out why thousands of athletes supplement with Creatine. Great gym, great price, clean changing facilities and awesome sauna. Positive: Communication , Professionalism , Quality what can I say, I've been to a few different gyms but this one. Good cleanliness too. Would recommend this gym to everyone with the staff alone! I like this gym. The gym itself is stocked with every piece of equipment that you could imagine and it was very tidy and clean. It is also very spacious and the saunas are a great addition to all the facilities you get. Just a bit of a pain initially. Helpful PTs like Lee who also runs a thai boxing classes which is one of the main reasons I stayed at the gym. Staff are friendly and helpful, the gym itself has every piece of equipment you could think of. I would highly recommended this place for first time customers and definitely a great place of employment to Personal Trainers and Fitness Coaches. Although the disabled facilities are hardly ever open due to blocked drains or mis use from other users. So that means all Pure Gyms will be open in the early hours of Monday until 10am, with them then re-opening at 2pm, following the funeral service at 11am. Please check the location specific pages on our website for the price at your local gym. Very friendly staff team who have a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Date of experience: 10 October 2022. Looking forward to making use of the gum once again. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Very good value for money at 19.99 a month. the pts are very amazing but christina is my pt and she is such a motivation for me she is so much fun and every session she has different plans. The gym is clean and spacious with lots of class to suit you. No matter what fitness level or your appearance everyone is friendly. Will be visiting again soon! The staff and PTs are all friendly and clearly know their stuff, particularly Danny. #1. You won't be disappointed when you join here! Excellent gym. And equipment set apart. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, SO YOU CAN TRY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! New place so all the latest machines and has helpful trainers/instructors. Birchley Island, Wolverhampton Road, B69 4RJ Oldbury, UK Pilates is one of the sports disciplines that have grown the most in recent years. Gym etiquette could definitely be better. Really clean and great equipment choice, Such welcoming and helpful staff I am.glad to be back on track with my gym exercise, Love this gym, not crowded and easy to use everything, with cleaning stations everywhere, Great gym. All staff are really helpful! Staff are very friendly and helpful. Love this gym. Only quibble is the music can be too loud at times, Large gym plenty of machines helpful staff, Great gym and sauna. Is this your company? Overall a really positive training environment in the gym. Makes other gyms look like a scrapyard. A well designed gym, plenty of room to move and doesn't feel cramped. Gym Ready; Clothing ; Shop New In Clothing ; T-shirts ; Jackets ; Sweatshirts ; Tracksuits ; Hoodies ; . Also thanks for 24 hour. Great rage of equipment and areas to suit all gym going types. Visited today for the first time after not being in a gym for over two years! It is one of the disciplines that doctors usually recommend, whatever the patient's ailment. No contract, low cost membership! Well set out with cleaning stations all about the gym. Liverpool Road JD Gyms Barnsley: Opinions. Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. Facebook/ Citizen's Bouldering Gym. Friendly staff and clients too, Great gym lovely staff especially Jay and Sammy who work tirelessly to keep it clean and tidy. Is this your company? The building is modern, clean and very spacious. Best class is the Maui tai, brilliant instructor Lee. Great facilities Id really recommend the Thai boxing class hosted by PT Lee as its great for building a fitness base and improving your technique no matter what level youre operating at. Former Bus Depot I will say if you are self conscious I'd advise looking online to see the peak times as when it's busy it's REALLY busy. First time going in very helpful staff and very clean gym, Great gym, really huge place with loads of equipment so even in busy periods I've never been waiting to use anything like in some previous gyms. Plenty of classes, personal trainers, equipment. Never have any problems getting on , or using the equipment. 24 HOURS A DAY ; 7 DAYS A WEEK! Cardio equipment gives summarise of work outs. Citizen's Bouldering Gym Add: No. Monday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM; Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM; Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 . JD Gyms Thornton Cleveleys. Gym is nice, modern, clean and spacious, staff is always very friendly and helpful, some times are extremely busy, but some quiet (like in every other gym). Sam on the front desk was brilliant in helping me switch over to use this gym for my week here. Just enter your postcode below to find your nearest store. The best thing about being a member is the huge number of free classes you can access, with so many different times, youll always find a class to suit your needs. The gym its self is really good though plenty of machines can almost almost get on what you want, Proper gym, the atmosphere is what I love about this gym, it actually makes you want to go, First gym I've have attended in my life lots to do but does get quite busy throughout the day if your wanting a quite time early doors is recommended. The highest amount of its stores, 17, can be found in London. standard 19.99 per month . Great gym with lots of space and access to lots of weights for a variety of activities, Great gym. Boy that was great. Not mega busy but lots of space, Parking is an issue and really annoying when the electric charging spaces are filled up by non electric cars! Zumba is an activity that many women do. Join online now! If this is also your case, don't hesitate to apply the 10 tricks that have proven to be effective to get you started in sport, starting with once a week and gradually increasing your regularity. I've been to all sorts of gyms from those in hotels through to Cross Fit gyms. I would like to thank JD Gyms for continuously catering to the womans section and re innovating it. Awesome gym for the price. The Gym Group, which has 217 clubs across the UK, will . A safe, hygienic gym with fitness classes & ladies only. Good sized, well maintained gym. This is a really good middle ground. There is a variety of equipment to use and the staff are helpful. Parking is excellent, i have never failed to get a spot or had any parking fines, unlike the Huddersfield JD gym. Good management. Including ELIEKO Olympic weights and platforms, loads of squat racks, and a lot of dumbells upto 50kg. Therefore amazingggg, due to the fact not many gyms have this facility Also the staff are lovely, a huge appreciation o Christina who is a Personal Trainer at the Gym, one of the nicest PTs I have ever come across, all sessions have been lovely and enjoyable, I would highly recommend her as she knows her stuff, the resources of including Boxing into your sessions is a bonus as we all want to stay fit and active while going about our normal lives. (=, This gym is exceptional, clean, tidy, well laid out with friendly staff who are knowledgeable for all your fitness needs. Find out why thousands of athletes supplement with Creatine. Another great thing I find about this gym is its location right on the sea front so after a good workout I get to enjoy a nice relaxing walk home with sea views, All in all I would heartily recommend, great gym. Create a free account to manage your information. Amazing management, always see Craig and Ravi working on cleaning the gym amazing management, thank you lads! With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike. Just one thing JD Gyms - you need to crank the aircon up. Everyone's up for helping you out if you need it. IF YOURE SEARCHING FOR A 24 HOUR GYM WITH HUNDREDS OF PIECES OF THE BEST CARDIO AND STRENGTH EQUIPMENT, OVER 300 CLASSES A MONTH, SAUNAS IN OUR LUXURY CHANGING ROOMS AND A GREAT LOCATION WITH PLENTY OF FREE PARKING, ALL INCLUDED FOR ONE AMAZING NO CONTRACT PRICE, THEN CHOOSE THE INCREDIBLE JD GYMS OLDBURY TODAY AND WE PROMISE YOULL NEVER LOOK BACK!

78th Infantry Division Roster, Pinal County Jail Mugshots, European Tour Money List 2021, How Much Does A Trillion Dollars Weigh, Articles J

jd gyms opening timesLeave A Comment