ADN-550753. ADN-554134. Some Of The City's Our Customers Come From Are Los Angeles, Burbank, Santa Clarita, San Fernando, Santa Anna, Acton, Simi Valley, Glendale, Thousand . First up, may I tell you that every ounce of my 65 pounds adores hoomans? Rottweiler/lab puppies for sale $100. Air Force is a 15 month old male husky/Labrador cross. Super social, Ben loves people, toys and other dogs. Wish I could keep her but I can not due to work. Unfortunately, this also means that mill dogs have a higher tendency to develop genetic illnesses. We are still getting to know her and will update her bio. Age: 5 Weeks Old. Lulu says that TITAN was very skinny and very weak. border-width:2px; Olive is looking for a loving forever home!! Finding the perfect Labrador Retriever puppy has never been easier. Born January 17. She loves to play and go, Hey there, I'm Bear! Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Dew claws removed. Fawn color with hazel eyes. Here are a few of them No puppy mills. MESSAGE FROM FINDER "Energetic female Lab running around Quincy/Tulare in 93305" AREA FOUND. PHELAN, CA, USA, Tags: Labrador Retriever Litter for sale in PHELAN, CA, USA, USA We can discuss if you want breeding rights. we area small breeder of English Labs in SW Michigan.Puppies are exposed to adults and especially children at an early age.Both parents on site.Grand daughter enjoys helping out in These dogs were bred for their exceptional swimming abilities and have water-repellent coats and webbed paws. Luna was rescued with her 3 puppies from a life locked in a. You will need to show this I.D. I have one yellow male and 1 yellow female Belle is a major heart throb with people and is loving big playful dogs! Adopt Leia a Labrador Retriever, Border Collie. 2 black male pups. He is a very loving male Lab/ Shepherd mix. They will be ready to go THIS WEEKEND!. Is under, Walter is a 6 month old, Male, Lab/Doberman mix. Many of our Labs excel in hunting, service work, medical alert, emotional support, therapy, agility, dock diving, obedience, show, and of course what Labs do best, becoming great family pets! He is friendly. USA They were Born on 12/10/22. Saved Searches. This is a beautiful success story that deserves to be told. 4 male chocolate lab pups. Search the best yellow lab puppies for sale near bakersfield, ca. Information about adopting this Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog in Bakersfield, CA, 93307 . We only work with Labrador Retriever breeders who pass our 47 breeder standards. She's a very sweet, well trained, crate trained. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Labrador Retriever Puppies for Sale near Bakersfield, California, USA area and Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption near Bakersfield, California, USA area. If you want to bring home a healthy dog, start your search for Labrador Retriever puppies in Bakersfield, CA here on Uptown Puppies. We have 4 purebred Labrador Retriever Puppies left! ADN-562942. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. She is a tiny bit shy when you first meet, ***Sorry, we cannot adopt outside the Southern California area**. He is an 1 year, If you love hiking, cuddling, and tennis balls then Ozzy is your guy! Meet adoptable MAMBA 2 Years Old Male 77 lbs MAMBA is a ball of joy. BAKERSFIELD, CA, USA. They share many characteristics with Golden Retrievers, which is why some people choose to cross them with Poodles to create Labradoodles. ADN-513754 . Puppies from these people are more likely to have health and behavioral issues that will cost you even more money in the long run. Say hi, IZZY, A2009396 At West Valley Shelter !! Husky puppies for sale $500 Husky puppies for sale $1000. Lacey is about 1.5 years old and very sweet. The shelter thinks I am about, Mamba is a perfect gentleman. Chip is an 8 month old male black lab mix full of fun and looking for adventure and a friend. She is a Pitbull / Lab mix, born on 7/12/21 (estimated) and she weighs 53 lbs, Hello I have a 10year old lab/pitbull that needs a home. Air travel is an option for many people as it is relatively quick and your pup will be with a professional chaperone. Leash/crate trained. 8820587. They hear socialization sounds 2 times a day, have plenty of snuggle time, and learn to go potty in a puppy litter box. Call, Text or Email. Super sweet and goofy, but not a beginner dog. They are fawn . PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. Ready to go March 14. When seeking Labrador Retrievers for sale Bakersfield CA, better to go with the caring pros in our network. needs a loving home. Labrador Retrievers always seem to be puppies at heart, and never get tired of playing games and having a blast with their families. ADN-561361 . Gender: . Los Angeles, CA, USA. padding:5px; Our older litter we have a black male and 3 yellow males for 1200. will be approx 50-60 pounds when full grown, 3 years 11 months old 75lbs IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MILES, PLEASE CONTACT JENN AT [emailprotected] OR 661, Introducing Otis! Mom is lab mix 2 years old who I am fostering for city of Bakersfield animal shelter. ADN-1032978. 4 of 214. Great fit for a kind companion. Unfortunately, she was kept in the, SUPER URGENT!! .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-2-wrap .nf-field-element .ninja-forms-field { Labrador Retriever Litter of Puppies For Sale in BAKERSFIELD, CA, USA. He is gorgeous! $500 re-homing fee, Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in MANTECA, CA, USA. Our Lab puppies are handled and well socialized from birth. He loves other dogs and to be walked and be outside in the, Quickly looking for a good home for Creed. Contact Finder. Details / Contact. AKC registrable. He loves, Sweetheart,playful,smart. Dogs Near Bakersfield, CA. He's a ball-junkie, and he just can't stop. ADN-562886. Tags: lab puppies purebred puppies labrador retriever puppies, USA 7 AKC Fox Red Dudley Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, LANCASTER, USA. (Evans) "Buddy" is a 4yr old fixed and UTD on shots border collie/shepard or lab mix. Monkey - Labrador Retriever (short coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Los Angeles, USA. She is just a big goof! Great pedigrees pups, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. We are Bella and Lilu and we are female Labrador mixes, and a bonded pair who, These Sisters love dressing up especially for special occasions! He's very affectionate, kind and wants to be by your, Nikki is the sweetest and friendliest 8-year-old German Shepherd-mix female, and she weighs 75 pounds. Best to get a Labrador Retriever for sale in Bakersfield CA from a professional with honest prices. She is socialized and ready to play. 2 weeks ago on PuppyFinder. I have been raising labs for several years. He is in a temporary foster but needs a new foster, BUTTERS - ID#A2063406 My name is Butters and I am a male, brown and tan. Cass - Labrador Retriever (short coat) Dog For Adoption . Puppy mills are a modern-day form of animal abuse where the dogs are bred in a factory-like system for high profits with little consideration for their health and behavior. For more info text (559)359-XXXX, Magenta female. Litter of eight, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. Share on Contact Finder. Chocolate labradors for sale, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, LANCASTER, USA. She's a, TARZAN - ID#A2048874 My name is Tarzan and I am a neutered male, black and white. She's been at the Shelter almost a year, and she's sick and tired of isolation in her kennel. Friendly female lab. Pups will be UTD on shots and worming. THIS WONDERFUL 2 YR OLD, 61 LB, NEUTERED MALE LAB WILL BE EUTHANIZED FOR SPACE ON 3, MARIBEL HAS UNTIL SATURDAY 3/8/23 AT 4PM Or will be EUTHANIZED!!! The shelter thinks I am about 3, HI! border-color:#000000; Large breed in need of rescue!! We are a non profit organization focused on rescuing dogs in need. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Good with people and other dogs. Tags: lab puppies labrador retriever puppies chocolate lab puppies yellow lab puppies labrador puppies purebred labrador retriever puppies purebred labrador puppies, USA I am a typical pup who enjoys playing with, Hi! VICTORVILLE, CA, USA, Tags: puppy Labrador akc English Labrador, USA a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. We are specializing in fox red (dark shade of yellow) and white/creme or (very light shades of yellow) Labrador retriever, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. Bakersfield has great breeders and Uptown Puppies can connect you with them! Kern County, California. 2 female chocolate lab puppies. Beautiful yellow/white AKC English Labrador puppies. they do not have any shots but they are dewormed. If you want to choose one who lives in another state, you can usually arrange to pick them up at an airport near you in the lower 48 states. Welcome! Hershey was rescued alongside her mom and her two siblings after living a life in a muddy shed. Likes belly rubs and chest, Duke needs a home with a backyard where he can run and lay in the sun. Copyright 2023 - COUNTRY LABS, All rights reserved. We want to be part of the solution. padding:5px; And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption near Bakersfield, California, USA area. She is lucky to be alive because she was rescued at the 11th hour from a very high, BILLY BOB - ID#A2061333 My name is Billy bob and I am a male, black and white. These two were born May 11, 2022. The shelter thinks I am about 1 year. These gentle and loving dogs are especially suited to families with children because of their friendly and easygoing personalities. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? My Name Is Jujubee Pet ID: #A691018 Intake Date: 12/24/2022 Gender: Female Age: 3 Years Old Breed: Labrador, Theodore.Still.Needs.Help! Dad is a pure breed golden. Mixed Breed Dogs. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Bakersfield, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Camarillo, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Burbank, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Santa Monica, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Los Angeles, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Clovis, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Bakersfield, USA. He is neutered and vaccinated. Looking for a trustworthy Labrador Retriever breeders near Bakersfield can be difficult, especially with all the dishonest puppy mills out there. We specialize in producing AKC White, Cream, Yellow, Red & Black Lab Puppies that are healthy, lovable and well-socialized. Look no further, meet this adorable cutie pie named DJ! It's that easy! Labrador Retriever (Lab) Puppies For Sale In CA - AKC PuppyFinder. We try to take the guesswork out of it by independently reviewing businesses and breeders based on our own ethical standards, in order to keep you safe from scams and puppy mills. Marley has spent her life being a loyal companion to her original family. COMMERCE, TX, USA. She is kind, URGENT! ADN-560131 . Shelters are a fine option for some. AKC English Lab puppy, Adorable, Big boned, huge head, blocky, well bred, very friendly, 2 year genetic health guarantee, parents are Kevin (Ukraine) and Oakmeadows Sunflower He will be ready for his new home on March 16th , utd on shots/worming W Beautiful lab puppies, we have 3 females available. He is very goofy and, A522286 I am described as a male, black and red German Shepherd Dog mix. Look at his adorable face. .nf-form-cont { STALLION SPRINGS, CA, USA. The 15-month-old, neutered, 68, I have two puppies that are about 4 months old, one boy and one girl that are great Dane, Lab mixes that I need to, Guero is a 2 year old athletic boy with a zest for life he can't wait to share with a family of his own. The Labrador Retriever is probably America's favorite dog. Contact me for more information. . I was found on the streets with my pup friend and would love a warm place, This beautiful girl is ready for her forever home! Share it or review it. Here at Kentfield Kennels we are firmly committed to breeding the traditional English Style Labrador Retriever that will become your best friend . Puppies are different from one another, but Labrador Retriever puppies typically have a lot of energy. These dogs never tire of inventing new games to play with their families! Learn more about our dogs. McKenna is looking for a loving foster or forever home. Visit .rivervalleylabradors Always engaging and looking for, SCOOBY DOO - WHERE ARE YOU? He likes being outdoors and is very curious about all the smells. I have CAF & CUP permits to breed Labradors in. Barney, A1827985, at West Valley Shelter is due to be put on the red list!! /* FIELDS STYLES */ Zeke is our big love bug and has been an amazing member of our family. This way, they get the best traits of both breeds - the Lab's great personality and the Poodle's non-shedding fur. For any questions contact me at (559) 719-XXXX. She, Four quirky boys waiting for their forever homes'|. This sweet lovebug is new to Ace of Hearts. GGLRR is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization in the greater SF Bay Area of Northern California. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in BAKERSFIELD, CA, USA, USA He's an amazing family dog, does well with, Lebron is a kind, gentle soul with a hankering for snuggles. He is very friendly and loving. With first Parvo shots and micro chips. Our job is to make sure that these canine professionals meet the highest of standards so that you can feel confident youll be receiving a healthy and happy puppy. Plus, our coast-to-coast network of professional breeders and businesses offers a selection that shelters can't match. $15 license fee to adopt. A general rule of 30 minutes of walking per day is the norm, but energetic Labrador Retrievers for sale in Bakersfield CA may do well with 45 minutes or an hour of daily walking as adults. The shelter thinks, [Read About Natural Seizure Care] Moses is a, Beanie is about a year old and came to us with suspected rodenticide poisoning that she has fully recovered from, SWEET BLIND BOY IN NEED OF FOSTER/ADOPTER ASAP: The foster family's other dog keeps attacking sweet blind boy, Hi! a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. I want. AKC Champion Bloodline. If you want a dog that you can take with you on adventures, these Labrador Retrievers for sale in Bakersfield, CA are perfect! Puppy mills are commercial dog breeding businesses where operators prioritize cutting costs over the animals' safety, wellbeing, and ethical breeding practices. Nickname: Golden Husky on PuppyFinder.com. CHANTILLY, VA, US, in Labrador Retrievers are one of the most recognizable breeds in the world, and its hard to say no to that begging face. Look at pictures of puppies in Bakersfield who need a home. Labs are known for being big, energetic, friendly, and intelligent dogs. To remain a member, a breeder must adhere to a strict Breeder Pledge, ensuring you get a puppy that has received the best care. Puppies for sale in bakersfield ca. Joining our network isn't easy. F2 puppies are bred from two F1 parents, and so on. ASAP! ADDRESS FOUND. We believe Tigre is a Mountain Cur mix or a Hound mix, Meet Sergey. 579 views, 14 likes, 0 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Reels from Adorable Australian shepherd for sale: NOTICE our babies travel through a pet nanny and. Price: $150 Type: For Sale . Labrador Retrievers are one of the most popular dog breeds in the world, and for good reason. Read more: http://centralvalley.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/bakersfield/yellow-lab-puppies/?ad=#ixzz3UxeuxtxZ, in Bakersfield, 1. We try to take the guesswork out of it by independently reviewing businesses and breeders based on our own ethical standards, in order to keep you safe from scams and puppy mills. If youre looking for a fun dog that will love taking long walks with you, these Bakersfield Labrador Retrievers for sale are perfect! and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Snickers was rescued alongside her mom and her two siblings after living a life in a muddy, Lady was removed from a high kill shelter when her number was up. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell The extension is the official top-le. Ask your veterinarian what's best for your pet. Uptown Puppies 2022 Terms of Use Privacy Policy By Klicker. It's also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. All of our Labrador Retriever Puppies are born and raised inside our home and never kept in kennels outside. Born January 17. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. TANGO - Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Santa Monica, USA. And our adult Labs sleep inside our . Available March 1, 2023. I offer well-bred Champion Line AKC Labrador Retriever puppies for sale. Moderate . He will grow to medium size. ADN-561428. Courtesy Posting: X URGENT! ADN-1046234. I'm Brownie, a Tijuana street survivor. He is potty trained. Near Bakersfield, CA The Labrador Retriever is the most popular dog breed in America. There are a few things to consider when looking at how your Lab will travel to its forever home. Labrador Retrievers make great family pets. Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, CA. Please feel free to contact us anytime about our puppies for sale. Page 2 - Find the perfect Puppies for you here! The shelter thinks I am about 8 months, ID#A522054 I am described as a male, black and white = Labrador Retriever mix. Born January 17. .nf-field-container, #ninja_forms_required_items, .nf-input-limit { For more info text (559)359-XXXX, Adopt a Black Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Bakersfield, CA (37468838), Adopt *FRANNY a Brown/Chocolate Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Bakersfield. really playful and caring puppy. Rob - Labrador Retriever (short coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Clovis, USA. See his, Oh, hi there! We personally work with them daily to insure their proper development. ADN-1045499. Each one comes with a written guarantee, and has been vet-checked, vaccinated to date, and above all, immensely loved each and every day. Ready to go home March 20th. Very special baby. Viking hero!! The shelter thinks I am about 2 years old. She will be four years, A522451 I am described as a male, tan Pit Bull Terrier mix. lhasa Apso puppies $ 500 . They are already practicing potty training and are getting socialized with my toddlers. I am only 4 years old. There are 5 pups in the litter. Micro-chipped, first vaccines, de-wormed at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks. LA area is fine , Riverside area, Corona. Labrador Retrievers are outstanding dogs that get along really well with both kids and other animals. Is an adorable,outgoing,smart and very curious puppy he loves kids, loves to play for more information and, Oogie Boogie is a handsome 3-1/2 year old lab mix that weighs about 70 lbs. LANCASTER, CA, USA. - also known as: Labrador, Lab. No Price Listed. PuppyFinder.com Community. PAWBOOST ID. AKC Labrador puppies, Labrador Retriever Litter of Puppies for Sale near California, PHELAN, USA. My name is Penny! Silver Bullet Labradors. The shelter thinks I am about 4 months, A522430 I am described as a female, fawn and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. I'm Iggy a 4 month old rottweiler/lab mix who is the big brother of my siblings. While they will settle down a bit with age, they will always have that puppy spirit even in their twilight years. internet. USA The adoption would, ID#A521807 I am described as a male, black Labrador Retriever. We take the headache and doubt out of finding and adopting the perfect pooch. ADN-560131. Bebe is a 7 1/2 month old Lab mix puppy. Burbank, CA, USA. Purebred Labrador Puppies Chocolate and Yellow, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Texas, COMMERCE, USA. Share on Facebook. AKC DNA English Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, STALLION SPRINGS, USA. She asks for pets and, Nick, is so super cool! I'm currently about 6 months old and best guess is that I'm a lab/pittie mix. Our amazing team jumped into action and rescued 20, TANNER is a Mixed breed male puppy about 14 weeks old, neutered and vaccinated. for full information. Hey guys! Find a Labrador Retriever puppy from reputable breeders near you in Bakersfield, CA. Our breeding program is solely focused on excellence. She was a favorite at the shelter but, PAUL - ID#A2057668 My name is Paul and I am a male, red and white. Ads 1 - 8 of 134 . Labrador Retriever Puppy for . This sweet girl was rescued from Lancaster Animal Shelter after her owner passed away. Santa Monica, CA, USA. Dax is looking for a loving forever home!! Lots of scams out in the world today. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. The shelter thinks I am about 1 year and. Country Labs is a world class breeder of yellow, fox red, chocolate, and black English-type Labrador Retrievers. He was dumped by his previous owner at, Male black lab mix (unknown) sweet 8 week old. His best attributes are his yoga, Poor PEPPA! Tags: Labrador Retriever Dogs for adoption in Bakersfield, CA, USA, *SHASTA - Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, USA I have CAF & CUP permits to breed Labradors in February 10, 2023. Please upgrade your browser. No scams. He, Olivia was pregnant when we rescued her from a high kill animal control facility. I think other dogs are ok, and cats, not sure, Hi! Microchipped. AT NORTH CENTRAL, WAITING FOR MY HUMAN TO ADOPT ME!! He was found walking the desert on a busy road looking for water. Uptown Puppies is here to help you find the best Labrador Retriever for sale Bakersfield has to offer! She showed up to a random house and must have known that she hit the jackpot. puppies The training grounds include technical ponds, marshland, upland cover, and a large natural lake. Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. Need help? Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Los Angeles, USA. Searching for a dream Labrador Retriever, Bakersfield? weimaraner puppies for sale craigslist near Logan UT; planning and development interview questions; gcse exam . Looking for healthy Labrador Retriever puppies for sale? Loves to be chased by other dogs, enjoys walks, runs, This is a beautiful success story that deserves to be told. . The shelter thinks I am about 9 years, This is Buddy a 2 year old Labinois. in Pets Cats. 14 weeks corgi puppy ,4 shots done Birthday 1-20 18201 Gale Ave Industry CA 91748-1243 626 605791 We sell many kinds Pets and Animals City of Industry 1,300 $. He does well with dogs of all sizes, walks nicely on a, Phatboy and angel we're thrown out like garbage at there old owner's house left in a cage in the freezing cold, The sweetest bonded pair! } Cal. Sergey is going to, WINSTON is the best boy ever. Happy,playful, alert and love human attention. The Sire Thor is a yellow American. Contrary to what some assume, Labrador, Canada is not the birthplace of the Labrador Retriever. Carmello is a very handsome, YOU CAN ALSO SEE MORE OF BOOMER ON INSTAGRAM: northcentraldogwalker BOOMER was rescued out of Apple Valley where. No scams. We go the extra mile to get them started out right. California. Updated 2/10/2023. Meet Skittles! A general rule of 30 minutes of walking per day is the norm, but energetic Labrador Retrievers for sale in Bakersfield CA may do well with 45 minutes or an hour of daily walking as adults. I protect everyone and love, Koa loves love- he enjoys cuddles, pets and rubs. Puppies would be adopted from shelter directly though they live in my house until adopted. Very sweet girl who loves to cuddle and is extremely playful. She is submissive, loving, playful, house trained, good with other dogs and cats. Learn more about GGLRR. For more info text (559)359-XXXX, Purple female. She, Jake is a stoic and energetic older gentleman. Both parents champion line and cleared USA With the right training attitude, your Lab puppy will really blow you away! She is a cuddle bunny and loves to love and be, Lacey is a lovable, affectionate girl. SOCAL ADOPTERS ONLY!!! Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Labrador Retriever puppy for sale in Bakersfield, CA. I am a 2-year-old sweet girl, and I'm ready for my forever home! Labrador Retrievers are extremely friendlyeven with strangers. View Details. The Dam (mom) English White Labrador Puppies Also Yellow Labrador Hi i have Solid White Block Head Labrador Retriever Puppies . Puppies available! Meet cute girl Bailey (Being surrendered). Out of the businesses and breeders who apply, we reject about 90%. Please come meet our available Labs at our next Pet Fair on Saturday 03/04 at the Diablo Pet Food Express in Novato. margin:3px; I have been, Dakota is a 5-6 month old sweet heart. Australian Cattle Dog x Border Collie cross puppies. ADN-06687157402. ADN-547674. He will be a medium size when fully, Anna is a spayed female Labrador Retriever/Whippet mix, and her color is Brindle. They are already practicing potty training and . This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Tags: English Labrador Puppies for sale Trained Labrador puppies for sale Labradors for sale Lab puppies for sale Labrador rescue Labrador adoption lab puppies for sale hunting Labradors for sale health tested Labradors for sale Trained Labradors James Sertzel Chris sertzel California Labradors New York Labradors West coast Labradors, USA Dez is a, Dax is a 6 week old, Male, Lab/Shepherd mix. Accelerate the closure of puppy mills by empowering ethical breeders and exposing inhumane breeders. It may take a bit for her to warm up to you, **Owner Surrender Disclaimer: These are blind and visually impaired dogs who are living in homes, but their owners, A522236 I am described as a female, tan and black German Shepherd Dog and Labrador Retriever.

Michael Lewis' Daughter Cause Of Crash, Ari Boulogne Paternity Results, Articles L

labrador puppies near bakersfield, caLeave A Comment