Butch and Tim Scott get you ready for the 4th of July holiday weekend! Czaban usually picked unique questions to ask and didnt demand the Nine 2 Noon hosts offer their thoughts on the days biggest story. Our calculator attempts to determine the correct time zone for the given location and date, but because time zones and the start and end dates of Daylight Saving Time sometimes change, this value may not be accurate for historical or future dates. Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn - Join the former Packers fullback weekdays from 9a-12pm. Floating solar is also in use on lakes. We were essentially all fired by no fault of our own because somebody else took over the format, and they didnt want edgy sports talk hosts. Tyler McComas is a columnist for BSM and a sports radio talk show host in Norman, OK where he hosts afternoon drive for SportsTalk 1400. Don Orsillo: Here we go. I remember Erika Nardini from Barstool Sports was there. Kuhn, Butch, and Armen Saryan can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays 9 a.m. to noon. DO: Nick Martinez he generally rocks back and forth a little bit. Like calling Martellus Bennett bipolar on air then removing said clip so Martellus looks crazy. Shapiro also explains how much better his reality in Atlanta has been compared to his expectations and reveals the story behind his stage name. I think everybody in my job now understands that and probably every writer, broadcaster, podcaster, interview subject, if it comes out the wrong way, then youre in a vulnerable position. Trey on Bucks [Full Show], It's Cold But We Love It, Super Bowl Ticket Prices, Matt Schneidman and Rodgers [Full Show], A Wild Championship Sunday and New Schefter Bombs [Full Show], FB Dive Bar Review Presented By Miller High Life: Kuhn Reviews Overtime Grill & Pub, Bucks Experience Too Expensive? Then Rusty and Drew are just great guys. RSNs chose several different locations. I just enjoy all three of them. Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn | iHeart Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn Play Newest Follow John Kuhn and the guys from Nine2Noon can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays from 9am-12pm. . As well as others who will join him on the panel. Westpac's acting chief economist Michael Gordon says for some mortgage holders this could mean increases of nearly $1000 a fornight. It had been a while. I like these three people so much. More Watson discussion and you can NOT miss Butch's take on Rodgers vs. Mahomes! Listen, Ive had a lot of bumps in the road, but Ive hung in there. Interceptor I am excited and grateful for the opportunity to join the iHeartMedia team and to continue learning and growing in this industry, said Kuhn. Chucky Hepburn (Badgers) Seeing as 104.5 ESPN in Baton Rouge has done an incredible job of creating unique podcast content, which has generated other revenue streams for the company, hes an ideal choice to lead the panel. Sure, Baton Rouge isnt one of the biggest markets in the country, but that doesnt mean he cant take an idea Mitch Rosen has in Chicago and implement it in his own market. But Im in the prime of my career in terms of owning a business. Now, you may love me or think Im overrated, but Im not boring.. He realized that it would be a lot harder to get fired if he owned a company instead. Dismiss. Jimmy O and Matt Schneidman join the show as well. I was surprised and concerned during my first day of listening to the late morning show on Milwaukees 97.3 The Game. There are a fair number of interviews on Nine 2 Noon. Thats just the start of what Gordy Rush recommends to any newcomer at the BSM Summit that wants to make new contacts. Brge tells Kathryn he thinks New Zealand is ripe for floating solar, both near shore and on artificial lakes or hydro dams. And while the Packers are certainly topic 1 and 1A in September, the Milwaukee sports fans appetite for the Bucks, Brewers and other local points of interest still gets served. Sandra [Golden] and I are back together three days a week. Former Major League pitcher Glendon Rusch Tweeted, How do you score that? a question many will ask during the year. Jeff Levering (Brewers TV/Radio Voice). When you think back to your initial move to Atlanta, what was in your head back then and how far away was it from the reality of what actually came to be? Why isnt he being more gracious? BN: When you think about your future over the next five years radio, businesses, projects what do you want it to look like? John Kuhn is 6-0 (183 cm) tall. An audience tunes into a show to hear opinion, with the best radio hosts containing appointment listening qualities. Dillon Talks Giants loss and London Experience, Packers Lose in London Full Reaction - [Full Show], FB Dive Bar Review Presented By Miller High Life:Butch Reviews Rellas in Menasha, Badgers Reaction vs Brewers Reactions, What Does Butch Know [Full Show], Wayne Larivee talks Locker Rooms, London and More, Judge Gets 62, OBJ?, and Butch Can't Handle It! Keep an eye on it. And he pointed to the catcher, to the home plate umpire, Ryan Blakeney there. But I went to the BSM Summit and it was when sports gambling was legal in New Jersey, but not New York. podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9wb3N0LmZ1dHVyaW1lZGlhLmNvbS93cm53L3BsYXlsaXN0L3Jzcy8xNy54bWw=. Rush will be at the BSM Summit in Los Angeles this year. The show itself might not feature diversity among its three hosts, but the content still includes diversity of thought. Watch:. Badgers Win Guaranteed Rate Bowl, Saying Goodbye to Eastbay, Badgers Win Guaranteed Rate Bowl, Saying Goodbye to Eastbay, Trey! MG: Gotta go quicker. Search past episodes of Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn. John Deere 2555 Tractor - 6,760 Hrs. From the photos of many broadcasts from the first weekend, Marquee Sports Network in Chicago was probably the best. (FULL SHOW), VIctory Monday, Packers Bears Recap, Butch's Soapbox [Full Show], Live From Associated Bank Titletown [Full Show], FB Dive Bar Review Presented By Miller High Life: Armen Reviews Fin N' Feather in Greenfield, Aaron Rodgers WR Comments, Wayne Larrivee, What Does Butch Know [Full Show], Wayne Larrivee Talks Week 1 Loss and Previews Bears Game, Favre In Trouble, Which Home Run Ball? A great example is when we were really way ahead of our game plan and strategy when Louisiana legalized online gaming, said Rush. Sometimes you can take a short train ride to learn something new that benefits your station. Jimmy O and Matt Schneidman join the show as well. Andy Masur is a columnist for BSM and works for WGN Radio as an anchor and play-by-play announcer. No matter your title, PD in a major market, or even an out-of-work host thats looking for a break, youre likely leaving the event with new ideas and relationships. And the first pitch is fouled back to the screen for strike one. Badgers Escape With Victory [Full Show], Super Bowl Recap - Calls, Legacies, and Commercials! While some of the countrys most successful shows try to modernize, theres certainly still room in the industry for a sports radio show that keeps its focus on sports. Im not out to hurt peoples feelings, but Im paid to give my opinion. I was head of marketing and programming for essentially 17 years, and I was able to raise my family in a great city. Im going to be beholden to new radio ownership. Personally, Im a sucker for sports debates between one person focused on stats or analytics, and the other who prefers to let their eye be the judge. The letter he wrote me was kind of a jumbled, funny letter calling me Mr. Along with other Maori and Pasifika actors, Kiwi actor Matu Ngaropo plays George Washington in the show. Yeah, the toxicity of going on the radio, you are putting your career on the line every single day that you are speaking extemporaneously for three hours. (FULL SHOW), John Kuhn Talks About Bakhtiari's Rehab and Recovery, Jen Puente From Wisconsin State Fair Talks New Items, Traning Camp Tidbits, Rodgers Has The Jokes, Can lazard Step in at #1 [Full Show], Julio Jones to Tampa, Packers Training Camp Underway [Full Show], Training Camp Nerves, Kyler's Contract Quirk, Family Business [Full Show], Armen's Road Trip, Lambeau Soccer, Fiserv Changes Beer, Spouse Driving Debates [Full Show], Jordan Love's Contract Future, Rams Gaudy Rings, College Transfer Rules [Full Show], FB Dive Bar Review: John Reviews St. Michaels in Green Bay. Now that we got our first look at the pitch clock, we see our first clock infraction Manny Machado started off his at-bat, 0-1 because he took too long to get into the box pic.twitter.com/pUcAdyZAkx. I want Bread n Butter Content Studio to be the biggest and brightest content agency around digital, storytelling, video content, unscripted. This dude John Kuhn is an absolute clown. Badgers Fall To Purdue, Ben Worgull, Dragic to Bucks? Uncle Butchie and Doug are back for another award winning show. . Baseball Broadcasts Do Not Need Rules Analysts, Maggie Gray Is Thrilled to Thrive On A National Stage. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. The star of radio and TV Jeff Levering joins Butch and Hunter to talk Brewers! It wasnt good at all. Ideas are shared more freely when everyone knows theyre in the room to help. Im not complaining about it. Is John Kuhn in the Hall of Fame? iHeartMedia also leads the audio industry in analytics, targeting and attribution for its marketing partners with its SmartAudio product, using data from its massive consumer base. Biggest station Ive ever been on, 100,000-watt Audacy property. Hear from Shaka Smart and What Does Butch Know. Personally, I prefer conversations, not interviews intending to be informative because its rare that each host taking a turn to ask a journalist a question actually teaches anything, but good conversation and narration will always entertain. Im an on-air guy, I was an English major, I got a masters in journalism, I didnt know jack shit about owning a business, or being an entrepreneur. Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn - Join the former Packers fullback weekdays from 9a-12pm. That left an opening. Allison Kuhn Expand search. Previous roles include stops in Portland, OR, Albany, NY and Fresno, CA. Truly the expression one door closes, it just creates an opportunity that you never dreamed of. If it is the first time you login, a new account will be created automatically. I thought I was going to Philadelphia, to WIP. Im very humble about it. Youre not going to get better being a producer, youre not going to get better doing news, youve got to be a sports talk host. What he took back has turned out to be one of the most influential things the company has seen in several years. Doubs Never Hung Out With Aaron, FB Dive Bar Review [Full Show], Chucky Hepburn Talks About Getting Back on Track and The Unusual Week, Wide Open Wednesday, Rodgers at a Crossroads: The Nooners Speak [Full Show], Packers Hall Of Famer Nick Collins Talks Bethune-Cookman, Rodgers Future, Hamlin Experience, Divisonal Round Recap, Butchies Soapbox [Full Show], Chucky Hepburn Talks About The Badgers Unexpected Weekend Off, Divisonal Playoff Preview, Chucky Hepburn, Dive Bar Review [Full Show], FB Dive Bar Review Presented By Miller High Life: Armen Reviews Trailer Park Tavern in Bay View, Milwaukee, Packers Position Grades, Fanboy Armen, Trey (no) Beeps, What Does Butch Know [Full Show], Rodgers Speaks, Bucks Fight and Win. According to Forbes, between last Friday and Sunday, a total of 35 Spring Training games were played with an average game length of 2 hours and 37 minutes compared to an average of 3 hours and 1 minute for Spring Training in 2022. The study clause, the tarp guy, the White Rock, and more! Im not sure he was in the catchers box in enough time. [Full Show]. The only reason it went viral is because Stetson Bennett never ever posts, never does an interview. Anything new will require experimentation. I love doing my show. Listen to Brian Butch And Hunter Baumgardt - Feb 24th Show and 299 more episodes by Nine 2 Noon With John Kuhn, free! This is not breaking news. Its frustrating to watch and to call as a broadcaster. I think that says that Atlanta is a great market, that if youre talented you can survive. That network is for that.. I met Pat McAfee at his meet and greet, said Rush. Anybody that comes through my office, I say, dude, just work hard, do a great show, opportunities happen. Jan 4 It's officially official. Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn By: 97.3 The Game (WRNW) Podcast 5.0 (1 rating) Listen for free Summary John Kuhn and the guys from Nine2Noon can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays from 9am-12pm. Dillon Talks About The Excitement of The Win, Vibe Of The Locker Room and Bad White Elephant Gifts, Holidays Spirit is Here, Traditions, Miami Matchup Wayne Larivee, Chucky Hepburn [Full Show], Wayne Larivee on Trip to Miami, Playoff Chances, MLB Free Agency Madness, NIL and Signing Day, Vault and a Czabe Mystery [Full Show], Recapping A Win Over The Rams, Supermarket Sweep, A.J. Still there has to be a way for viewers to see the clock. Samlooks at the Black Caps great escape, the Warriors fresh start, the Breakers return to the big dance and, begrudgingly, the All Blacks coaching circus. My mindset was, the only way to get good at being on the radio was to be on the radio. Its what I enjoy, which is just being with different people on different days. But the show provides plenty of entertainment value, finding the right amount of fluidity, organization and listener interaction. Download digital audiobooks online and listen on your iPhone, Android or mp3 player. After he lost his initial gig in Atlanta back in 1996, Shapiro took an uncommon approach. Butch and Doug are back for Day 2 of fun! I watched it several times and I dont blame these guys at all for the way it was described. John Kuhn weighed 250 lbs (113 kg) when playing. Ive had my ass kicked numerous times, as anybody whos 56 years old. Kuhn, powerful sopho more from Spokane; Tinling. Some broadcasts worked that awful red digital look into their graphics. Ocean Sun has patented solar panels that are robust in high wind, waves, and strong currents. Chris talks to Kathryn about the logistics of covering widespread devastationin his patch caused by Cyclone Gabrielle, and about sorting fact from fiction as the rumour mill cranked into action. SS: So my real name is Stephen. And then Drew Butler whos a rising star in the media business. If you are a podcaster, the best way to manage your podcasts on Listen Notes is by claiming your Listen Notes Kuhn, Butch, and Armen Saryan can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays 9 a.m. to noon. After playing college football for Shippensburg University, Kuhn was signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent in 2005. Yeah, makes a lot of sense. I never thought Id raise a family in Atlanta. Like one of my best friends in the business is Ryan Hatch over in Phoenix, so weve hosted a tailgate for his client trip before. Blakeney pointed in the direction of the catcher, but did seem to indicate a strike. It could not be going better. Kuhn, Butch, and Armen Saryan can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays 9 a.m. to noon. But Id say go to the parties, put your name tag on, and go introduce yourself to people. Theres nobody better at what I do in Atlanta. [Full Show], Win of The Year - Packers Dolphins Full Recap [Full Show], A.J. I was really surprised by the variety of displays. Gutey Speaks [Full Show]. Scott brings the traditional radio voice and inflection while playing the role of moderator, with John Kuhn and Brian Butch delivering heavy opinions and debate. February 4th, 2021 was the episode he clipped and that is not fair to Martellus. Im always excited. As Tom Brady said, Im 46, Ive got a lot of shit going on; Im 56, Ive had a lot of shit go on. While some of the country's most successful shows try to modernize, there's certainly still room in the industry for a sports radio show that keeps its focus on sports. I havent been perfect with my career, but the one thing Ill give myself credit for is I understood that ownership of a business would provide the stability I wanted, and that radio was never going to provide that stability. Sort by lot #, time remaining, manufacturer, model, year, VIN, and location. Where is the best place to put it during a broadcast? Dillon Says He Is "Feeling Good" After Concussion Protocol Injury, A.J. Sean and Angie Rose will be joined by musicians Bill Neale, Jerry Bravo, and Ethan Thomas as they play the hits from the greats like Elton John, Olivia Newton-John, Billy Joel, The Carpenters, Barbara Streisand, Carole King, and so many more. Kuhn will broadcast alongside former Wisconsin Badger Brian Butch on the new Nine 2 Noon with Kuhn to discuss the latest sports and stuff each weekday morning from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., effective Monday, May 4th. And though hes an ESPN affiliate and has been on the networks radio advisory board for close to eight years, hell swap ideas from someone at any network. Bob Brainerd fills in for the boys on Memorial Day today and welcomes in Matt Bernstein and Brad Woodall. There are guys that do sports talk into their mid to late 60s, 70s. We know each other like were work wives and husbands. Nine 2 Noon w/John Kuhn and Brian Butch. Butch and Red Hot talk Badgers and Bucks. Copyright 2023 Show more Episodes View all Butch and Kuhn regularly offered that dynamic in the last month, especially when it comes to judging Aaron Rodgers. With everything that you just described, what does that mean to you considering the instability of the industry and how you strategically positioned yourself? I was fired in 1996 and I was like Oh shit, that was my big break. Were crushing in terms of our ratings and numbers. I just change the format a little depending on whos there. Butch, Red Hot and Armen break even more news this hour and give you the latest from Packers camp. Weekend review: Chelsea in crisis, Napoli unstoppable and PSG break Lille hearts 'He caught fire': MVP Tatum scores ASG-record 55. Dillon [Full Show], AJ DIllon Talks About Demar Hamlin, The Risks Of Playing a Game You Love, Packers Dominate The Vikings, One Win From Playoffs [Full Show], FB Dive Bar Review Presented By Miller High Life: Tim Reviews The Concord Inn in Concord, Best and Worst, Chucky Hepburn, FB Dive Bar and More [Full Show], Carr Out in Vegas, Christmas Card Debacle, What Does Butch Know [Full Show], Wayne Larivee Previews The Huge Matchip With Minnesota, Badgers Win Guaranteed Rate Bowl, Saying Goodbye to Eastbay, Trey! Kuhn earned a Super Bowl ring as a member of the Steelers in Super Bowl XL. It will run weekdays from 9 a.m. to noon and debut on May 4. BN: Youre the longest running radio and TV host in the city. [Full Show], Marquette Clinches Big East, Badgers Bubble Talk, Aaron Speaks [Full Show], The Boys Are Back - Badgers Bubble Madness - Haslem [Full Show], Brian Butch and Hunter Baumgardt - Feb 24th Show, Marquette Head Coach Shaka Smart joins Butch and Doug, Report inappropriate content or request to remove this page. Please avoid dialing 9-1-1 unless it is an emergency due to high call volumes at this time. Butch and Doug steer the ship today and bring you the best talk about the NBA All Star Game, Daytona 500, Brewers and more. Captain Bob Ingram probably will be one of the guards and either Jim Bryan or Ed. He earned a second ring with the Green Bay Packers, against his former team, five years later in Super Bowl XLV. Rodgers On Rogan, Feel Bad For Hader? Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn - Join the former Packers fullback weekdays from 9a-12pm Home Posts Nine 2 Noon John Kuhn Has Hilarious Comparison Between ESPN Analyst and Packers By Robin Adams - Wisconsin Sports Heroics Feb 3, 2023 Green Bay Packers fans are not exactly the biggest fans of ESPN football analyst Adam Schefter. Listen to Gutey Speaks [Full Show] and 299 more episodes by Nine 2 Noon With John Kuhn, free! The most famous sports talk guy in Boston history, Eddie Andelman, saw me in the office. Listen to Chucky Hepburn and 299 more episodes by Nine 2 Noon With John Kuhn, free! The interesting thing is that its just accepted. No signup or install needed. Then when I sold the business to Lincoln Financial Media, I raised money immediately for a new business, Atlanta Eats / Bread n Butter. If you read what I wrote about him, it really was fairly tame. I dont care what size market they are, or if theyre an ESPN affiliate or not, said Rush. Join now Sign in . John the Divine slept at Ephesus, untouched by corruption, with the ground heaving over his breast as he breathed, waiting the summons to come forth and witness against Antichrist. You can find him on Twitter @BrandonContes or reach him by email at [email protected]. I never set foot in Atlanta, as a Boston guy through and through, your typical Masshole Boston sports fan, lived and breathed. Getting Read For Preseason Game 2 Against New Orleans [Full Show], Joint Practice #2 Wrapup, Packers Over/Underrated, Yelich Enigma [Full Show], Kuhn and Butch Play Packers Overrated or Underrated, Live From Training Camp: Joint Saints Practice Day 1, Jordan Love Performance, PUP Updates, Happy or Sad? [Full Show], Wayne Larivee on Offensive Struggles, Potential Changes, Dallas Matchup, Let Love in? I dont care what size market they are, or if theyre an ESPN affiliate or not. Red Hot steps in for Kuhn, with Butch and Armen along for the ride on a BIG BREAKING NEWS DAY!! Steak Shapiro has been a sports radio host in Atlanta for over 27 years. 2023. We never got bought by anybody. I picture radio employees that have been fired, raising a glass and saying, Right on, Steak. I didnt know college football. Hes even going to emcee a panel titled From Podcast to Podca$h which includes Matt Berger of Barstool Sports, John Goforth of Magellan AI, Maggie Clifton of Blue Wire, and Matt Mallon from Locked On. The crosstalk segments were solid, I enjoy the depiction of camaraderie between a station and its various shows. Past Positions held: CEO & President of Alpha Ring Canada;. My only thought was just do a good show every day, promote yourself, be good to people and good things will happen. GUESTS: Chucky Hepburn (Badgers) Jeff Levering (Brewers TV/Radio Voice). Add the show title featuring the name of a near 10-year Packers veteran and my expectation for this being a football dominant show only grew. Im going to be in the record books. he said after the game in Peoria, Arizona. Im always going to be chasing the next big market. (FULL SHOW), Good teams and bad teams, Rick brings the energy, fixing the O-line, and more! Thursday, March 9 at 7 PM in the Christian Life Center Join us as we take a time machine to the past and celebrate the songs that made us move and groove! Hawk Talks About Playing For Luke Fickell, Why He's a Special Coach, A.J. Its not like this rule suddenly appeared the day before the first spring game, right? The star of radio and TV Jeff Levering joins Butch and Hunter to talk Brewers! He touches on the aftermath of a mini sparring session he had with Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett on Twitter. Theyre like me, theyre funny, theyre entertaining. I mean shit, like you said, moving here I didnt think itd turn into one of the biggest markets in America. If youre boring, youre not there. Interest rates are at their highest levels since 2008 as the Reserve Bank tightens monetary policy to bring inflation down. Wow! China is gears up for its annual "two sessions" meetings, which will begin on Saturday. Kuhn, Butch and Armen are Live from Training Camp. Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn - Join the former Packers fullback weekdays from 9a-12pm. Nine 2 Noon. It was always Mayhem in the AM, Mayhem in the PM, or other stuff. How about the new rules? Put this image on your website to promote the show -, Badgers Fall To Purdue, Ben Worgull, Dragic to Bucks? I know more about Southeast sports history than Boston. SS: Well, Im super proud of the opportunity I was given. It was confusing. Now, I didnt think Id ever be in the food business; its actually even a better food name. Were talking about all the new players. A charismatic and spirited ode to friendship, this gorgeous novel is a positive and celebratory representation of male friendship. Were bigger than Boston, bigger than DC, were one of the biggest markets in America. Im 56 years old. They wanted to kill the format. Page 1 of 1. [Full Show], Monday Night Madness, New Broadcast Teams, Homer Butchy?? Hobi. Bucks, Badgers and Brewers talk all in this hour. With former Packers fullback John Kuhn being featured in the title, I expected his voice to dominate the show. We also were the originals of really building the format. But as a listener, if a host is passionate about a particularly polarizing topic, I want it to fester and build into a great open, not be lessened by crosstalk banter. Radio is an unstable industry to earn a living. But is it toxic out there? AJ Dillon stops by Nine2Noon for his weekly chat, and talks about what went wrong week 1, and looks ahead to Bears week. Chucky Hepburn. [Full Show], T's and Q's, Good Tweet Bad Tweet, Power Hour With Billy [Full Show], Memorial Day Weekend, ECF Thriller, Power Hour [Full Show]. I built a national name by never having to leave this town. 180,000+ downloadable Audible audiobooks by best-selling authors. Obviously, someone said youre getting a ton of shit, you need to address this. John Kuhn and the guys from Nine2Noon can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays from 9am-12pm. Avvisa. BN: Steak obviously isnt your real name. How much did John Kuhn weigh when playing? Counsell Owns It, AJ Dillon [Full Show], AJ DIllon Talks About Gender Reveals, Bye Weeks, College NIL Landscape, Calls and Reaction From a Packed Sports Weekend [Full Show], Gearing Up For A Huge Sports Weekend [Full Show], Bucks Insider Jim Owczarski Talks About Middleton's Return, Cryptic Social Media, What Does Butch Know, Cocaine Bears [Full Show], Wayne Larivee on Potential Personnel Changes, Bears Urgency To Win Sunday, A.J. I was an owner and on the radio for 17 years straight. I say that facetiously in a way, but also like, you got to control your own destiny, so I was an owner. The concern came early on in my month of eavesdropping when Scott lauded Kuhn for coming up with the idea of creating a weekly fantasy sports segment during the previous commercial break. The political and economic event is where reforms and government appointments are announced. Radio can be a grind. Nine 2 Noon with John Kuhn 03-10-2022 1 hr 46 mins Kuhn, Butch, and Armen Saryan can be heard throughout Wisconsin and worldwide on the iHeart Radio app weekdays 9 a.m. to noon. https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1248-nine-2-noon-62210525/, Brian and Hunter talk college basketball, Russell Wilson/Aaron Rodgers, and more! MLBs new pitch clock is going to cut 10-12% off elapsed game time.

How Close To The Road Can I Place Boulders, Elliott Homes Complaints, Articles N

nine to noon with john kuhnLeave A Comment