On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. This was utilized, especially in the Second Act when Ibarra rescued Elias from a crocodile. Instead of three acts, were redividing it into two acts. The opera was sung entirely in Tagalog and is considered as the first full-length Filipino opera. We Dont Live in that World Yet, Fossil announces next generation of wearables the first powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ Platform, Dont look down: Vietnam glass-bottomed bridge targets thrill-seekers. Foundation for Filipino Artists Inc. presents NOLI ME TANGERE-OPERA. They are starting to appreciate our rich cultural heritage. When Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father, he "fills all things" (e.g. "Manila welcomes the opera". P 2,060 I Price Zone 3 A. One would think that Noli Me Tangere, the Opera would need no further explanations. It was a newexperience to see the orchestra playing. Larian Villamarin, Francisco de Guzman Jr., Nestor Estoque, Thomas Julian Hollon, Matthew Vallo, Earl Cristobal, Mark Anthony Cruz, Frederick Maturan, and Inno Angelo Montellano. Shopping guides and must-haves to check out and #AddToCart, Roxas Blvd. To purchase Wheelchair seat(s) please call TicketWorld at +632-891-9999. The sextet (Ibarra, Maria Clara, Claras parents, and two female helpers) done in a cappella was amazing! [18], Noli Me Tangere, by Fra Bartolomeo c. 1506. This production, which recently had critically-acclaimed engagements in New York, Washington D.C., and at the Resorts World Manila, will feature more than 200 opera singers, musicians, and crew, 16 scene changes, a brand-new staging, and new sets and costumes. After all, Dr. Jose Rizal's book is firmly etched in historyand in our basic education curriculum. He made full . You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. This enraged Ibarra and the digger eventually told him that he had thrown the body to a river instead to the Chinese Cemetery. Based on Dr. Jose Rizal's 1887 classic novel of the same name, Noli Me Tangere, The Opera, premiered at the Far Eastern University in 1957 and made its CCP debut in 1974.This production, which recently had critically-acclaimed engagements in New York, Washington D.C., and at the Resorts World Manila, will feature more than 200 opera singers, musicians, and crew, 16 scene changes, a brand-new . [6] Hibiscus noli-tangere has sharp glass-like needles that detach from its leaves when touched. an ongoing action, not one done in a single moment. To purchase Wheelchair seat(s) please call TicketWorld at +632-891-9999. The audience was captivated with Sisa; then Basilio touched some heart strings as he sang about his dead mother. Noli Me Tangere, The Opera was produced by Edwin Josue and Jerry Sibal. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The act ends with Ibarra remembering that All Souls' Day is nearing, and leaves to pay respects to his late father. He went to Maria Clara's place and proposed marriage. Details Index Nivals portrayal of the idealistic protagonist was nuanced: his voice brimming with youthful fervor in the beginning before slowly becoming colored with rage. Instead of taking the fact that its original source is widely known as detriment, the show wittingly magnifies its emotional impact by playing up scenes like that. Producer Sibal also did the costumes and the set for the opera. It is the sequel to Noli me Tangere . But the ending was the show stopper. Questions. Appearance of Jesus to Mary Magdalene after resurrection, Alexander Ivanov, 1835, Touch Me Not (Noli me tangere) by James Tissot, Mary of Magdala at the empty tomb, window at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church. As she wanders the forest calling out to hersons, the production finally gets all the elements right: the eerie woodland background, Mamuags crisp vocals echoing yearning and loneliness, and the bittersweet strains of the orchestra. Hong Kong awaits you, Experts and real people agree: This cooking oil is good for you, Bath & Body Works opens its first Philippines store, Social media, economy could influence trends, On the Grammys red carpet: bold colors, basic black, bling, Asops Samy Hamada on His Beauty Philosophy And What Makes A Good Product, Want to get that Cleopatra glow-up? Noli Me Tangere is an opera in 3 acts by Felipe Padilla de Len with libretto by Guillermo Tolentino. There are invitations to go to Taiwan, Dubai, and Europe. And so from March 8 to 10, familiar figures graced the Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo, as. El filibusterismo. Some of the audience liked the (June) rerun better the March due to the fact that we had installed a new LED video wall with clearer crisp & sharp images. Because of her insanity, she didn't notice him. answer choices a. And what does a lantern symbolize?). The opera was sung entirely in Tagalog and is considered as the first full-length Filipino opera. Based on Dr. Jose Rizal's 1887 classic novel of the same name, Noli Me Tangere, The Opera, premiered at the Far Eastern University in 1957 and made its CCP debut in 1974. Sisa brought the audience down into insanity. CHECK THIS OUT: Jose Rizals ideals showcased in spoken poetry tilt. Due to popular demand, tickets for The Play That Goes Wrong are now on sale through October 29, 2023. Maria Clara and Ibarra) is a Philippine television drama fantasy series broadcast by GMA Network.The series is based on the novels of Jos Rizal: Noli Me Tngere and El Filibusterismo.Directed by Zig Dulay, it stars Barbie Forteza, Julie Anne San Jose and Dennis Trillo.It premiered on October 3, 2022 on the network's Telebabad line up replacing Lolong. One would think that Noli Me Tangere, the Opera would need no further explanations. Act 1 featured lively music. Basilio attempts to chase her mother until he became very tired. Mabuhay ang Sining at Kultura Mabuhay Ang Pilipino! Kapitan Tiyago enters and announced in a woeful tone about Padre Damaso's order to break the engagement between Ibarra and Maria Clara, and instead making her marry with a young Spaniard named Alfonso Linares. Elias entered the scene and sang my favorite line from the book. on Rant and Rave: Noli Me Tangere, the Opera resurrects old ghosts. Rizals version had amusing characters that became minor roles with a few singing line. It symbolized the people's blindness to the ruling government, which Rizal deemed a social cancer that people were too afraid to touch. Sisa found the exhausted Basilio, and she immediately recognized him. The opera was closely based on a novel by Jos Rizal by the same name. The sheer number of the cast means more than a hundred costumes are needed for the operaa daunting task that falls on Sibals lap. [1][2] The phrase has also been used in literature, and later in a variation by military units since the late 18th century. P 1,236 I Price Zone 5 At the spacious sala of Kapitan Tiago's house in San Diego, Scene 1 - A street on the outskirts of San Diego, Scene 2 - A part of the woods near the lake, Scene 3 - Another part of the woods near an old graveyard, "Review: PH opera's future is bright and 'Noli Me Tangere' is proof", "Noli Me Tangere, The Opera" 2019 Souvenir Program, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Noli_Me_Tangere_(opera)&oldid=1135714302, De Leon, F. P. (1978). In one scene, Crisostomo was described to be writing figures similar to hieroglyphs on a piece of paper, and was then corrected by Pilosopo Tasyo, Enter Sisas descent to madness and the opera finds the savior of its bogged down second half. Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., CCP Complex, REVIEW: The first two episodes of The Mandalorian season 3 is building momentum for something grand, WATCH: 'Haunted Mansion' Trailer Teases New Creepy Comedy Movie from Disney, Raise a Glass to The Perfect Pint: Your New Favorite Beer Destination at The Proscenium Retail Row, JEFF CIFRA : DEKADA Sampung Taon ng Musika at Pagkanta Featuring The Boxers Band, Xiaomi Launches Xiaomi 13 Series in the Philippines with Leica-powered Cameras, Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (CCP Main Theater). New York, September 27, 2013-- BroadwayWorld.com recently sat down with the president and CEO of Jerry Sibal Design (formerly Design Fusion) Jerry Sibal, who is also the set and costume designer for NOLI ME TANGERE-OPERA, where he generously shared with us his set design concepts for the opera that will play a limited run at The Kaye Playhouse in Hunter College from Friday, October 4 to Sunday, October 6. Oliver is a seasoned organizational communication, public relations, and digital marketing professional who works with CEOs and young professionals to hone their creativity, stakeholders' engag (read more about this author), VIDEO: FUNNY GIRL Announces Broadway Closing; New Performance Montage, McClure, Kritzer, Brightman, & Iglehart to Lead SPAMALOT. Premiere. Find out this ancient time-inspired skincare regimen in Greenbelt Makati, Where New and Old Meet: The Heights and Sights of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Is Taking Massive Steps for the Resurgence of Its Tourism, Visum Ventures forges partnership with Chef-Restaurateur Happy Ongpauco-Tiu, Preservation Beyond Ceviche and Kinilaw: A New and Improved CEV Stands Tall, 500 Days of Summer IRL: A Love Letter to The Villainized Friendzoners, The Whale, and What We Can Learn About Ourselves, The Good and the Bad: A Review of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (Spoilers), UP Sigma Delta Phi Honors 8 Outstanding Achievers on Its 90th Year, Kyivs art shelter basement theater heals the scars of war, Farm to fabric: High fashion mission to revive Ilocano cotton industry, British monarchys fashion mantle passes to younger generation, What exercise does for your body, FOREO BEAR does for your face, MONO8 Gallery continues to innovate with this years annual Future Present Exhibition, Artists at Different Points of their Journeys with the 2022 Annual Sculpture Review, ARTablado presents Perpetual Flux at Robinsons Galleria, Bhutan welcomes back tourists after COVID-19 with honey, turmeric and SIM cards, We rated these new Hong Kong attractions and it got us excited to book our next trip, This Melbourne restaurant is defining Filipino food in their own terms, Fresh Aklan oysters, craft cocktails, and award-winning bartenders make for a shucking awesome experience at Salt & Ice, Chicken United: Bringing together Pinoys with every delicious bite, Our latest favorite TikTok food trend? Wed like to promote education so that hindi tayo magiging alipin sa ating sariling bayan. ( Because during rehearsals, were only wearing regular rehearsal clothes.). about Music by Felipe de Leon and libretto by Guillermo Tolentino, Noli Me Tangere the Opera is a classic that deserves no less than a classic retelling. Those unfamiliar with the story might not see why Noli Me Tangere is considered a classic. An opera production on the great Filipino novel by Jose Rizal that helped create the Filipino national sentiment by showing us the common misfortunes of Filipinos under colonialism. d. Lt. Santiago. Media partners include Business Mirror, Jamtrx Multi-Media Productions, Manila Broadcasting Company, WhenInManila.com and ProShift Media. [3], According to Maurice Zundel (18971975), in asking Mary Magdalene not to touch him, Jesus indicates that once the resurrection is accomplished, the link between human beings and his person must no longer be physical, but must be a bond of heart to heart. 3, D. H. Lawrence, The Complete Poems, 468-9, 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard), "British Wild Plant: Impatiens noli-tangere Touch-me-not Balsam", "Poem of the week: Whoso List to Hunt by Thomas Wyatt", "Out 1: Noli Me Tangere review 13-hour art film is a buff's ultimate challenge", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Noli_me_tangere&oldid=1133363389, Articles containing Ancient Greek (to 1453)-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 13 January 2023, at 11:47. Video: Go Inside Rehearsal for CAMELOT on Broadway. Renowned tenor Ronan Ferrer in the role of Crisostomo Ibarra will the lead the cast, together with Bianca Camille Lopez (Maria Clara), Stephanie Anne Aguilar (Sisa), John-Andrew Fernandez (Padre Damaso), Greg de Leon (Elias), Mari Yapjoco (Basilio), and Santino Juan Santiago (Crispin). Unaware of the situation, Ibarra approached Damaso, only to be rebuffed. P 1,545 I Price Zone 4 But for an opera of 3 Acts (with an intermission after the second act), it tried its best in being faithful to Rizal's work. Reserved Seating: Then the orchestra started playing so loudly that we cannot hear the final narration (we just read the English translation in the supertitle). Both timely and timeless, it is hard to imagine the day that Noli Me Tangere, the Opera will not be relevant or meaningful. Venue: Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (CCP Main Theater) The shock and overflowing joy is too much for her heart and she finally expires. I love the orchestration especially the frequent use of woodwind solos. The Royal Air Force adopted this motto for the No. This is how we are identified as a great Filipino, he said, just before the curtain went up. The Philippines' National Hero Dr. Jose Rizal's novel "Noli Me Tangere" inspired the 1896 Philippine revolution against Spain, and much later, the 1957 opera adaptation of the same name,. VIDEO: FUNNY GIRL Announces Broadway Closing; New Performance Montage, Cooper, Esparza, and More Will Lead OLIVER! As the rain started to fall Pilosopo Tasyo noticed Basilio and Crispin. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, 5 Nail Accounts to Follow for Inspiration, Heart Evangelista Shines at Moschino Show, Filipinos Showcase Their Style at Milan Fashion Week, Snap Shoot: Lilianna Manahan Tells Stories on Sculpted Paper, Arts and Culture  Latest Stories  , The Red Carpet: Favorite Looks from the 2023 SAG Awards, Seeing: A Way of Thinking An Exclusive Interview with Artist Lao Lianben, Revenge Travel Mode activated? Visit Noli Me Tangere Opera Manila on Facebook. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Required fields are marked *. Music by: Felipe de Leon I loved their passion in playing. The fiesta is over. What is the favorite story pattern of the Filipino opera? I added the front Proscenium with European inspired renaissance design elements with capiz windows a classic with a twist. Noli Me Tangere takes place in the Philippines during the time of Spanish colonization. In partnership with the CCP, in . Photo Exclusive: A BEAUTIFUL NOISE Celebrates 100th Performance. Although, sometimes, they were too loud that the actors cannot be heard. The lovers now alone reminisce on sweet memories spent together. Eyes and Ears This production by Jerry Sibal was visually pleasing. Follow us for all the latest promos and discounts happening in the metro! Its filled with stories ofbetrayal, abuse, and a starting rebellion. [16][17], The biblical scene of Mary Magdalene's recognizing Jesus Christ after his resurrection was repeatedly represented as the subject in a long, widespread, and continuous iconographic tradition in Christian art from Late Antiquity until today. Veteran theater director and playwright Jose Jeffrey Camaag was co-director. We know as Crisostomo tenderly sings, . It was Crisostomo Ibarra who made the opera alive. J&S Productions restaged the opera with the Department of Education (DepEd) bringing public teachers, education officials and staff, and selected students to experience the world-class production of New York-based Jerry Sibal and Edwin Josue. b. With its success, Lewis and her team decided to mount an even bigger production. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. However, supertitles will be provided for American audience members to understand the lyrics and the story. Maria Clara is in great despair and prays to the Virgin Mary for help.[11]. It was visible in the stark difference between the fabrics: shiny and gauzy for the upper class, dull and muted colors for the lower class. Media partners include Business Mirror, Jamtrx Multi-Media Productions, Manila Broadcasting Company, WhenInManila.com and ProShift Media. In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Gospel lesson on Noli me tangere is one of the Twelve Matins Gospels read during the All Night Vigil on Sunday mornings. The climax of the song wasSisa singing a lyrical phrase with the piccolo responding by playing the same notes. With this one line, we were presented with our heros problem: his privilege blinds him from truly understanding the plight of those he wants to save. is that we all know how it ends. They said their final goodbyes and Ibarra and Elias escapes through the window. P 1,545 I Price Zone 4 Elias thanks Ibarra for saving him and he also warned him to be careful of his enemies. Watch the cast members of New York, New York on Broadway break down their characters! Felipe Padilla de Leon and Guillermo Tolentinos opera traces its history from its first run in 1974 in the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP). Pictures of fully-blossomed treesand Spanish-era capiz windows were projected in the stage pillars, which added another layerto the scenery. I literally sighed loudly as he sang about the martyrs who died before the dawn break, and how we who saw the light must not forget their sacrifices done in the dark. Ticket Outlets: J&S Productions Inc. (0926) 038 0548, (0921) 890 3816, (632) 998 2356, or the CCP Box Office (632) 832 3704/06 or visit www.ticketworld.com.ph. we know that they will never make it home. Due to the UPCAT exams on Aug 4 & 5, there will be no . The biblical scene has been portrayed in numerous works of Christian art from Late Antiquity to the present. When the curtains closed in October last year, the producers heaved a sigh of relief. Part of the proceeds of the opera will go to the preservation of the original copy of Noli Me Tangere in the National Library, as well as assistance to Supertyphoon Yolanda victims and scholarships for opera singers. People say that 'Filipinos lived in a convent--during the Spanish occupation--for four centuries, and lived in Hollywood--during the American occupation--for 40 years'," explained Sibal, who was raised in Binondo, Manila, where the novel made into opera is set. Felipe Padilla de Len also wrote an opera based on Rizal's sequel to the novel: El filibusterismo (Subversion) in 1970. Part of the tragedy of Noli Me Tangere is that we all know how it ends. Besides musical director Ranera and stage director Sibal, who is also designing the new sets and costumes, the production's creative team also includes assistant director Jose Jeffrey Camanag, sound designer Edwin Mendiola, and lighting designer John Batalla. This opera was written by two National Artists,Felipe de Leon and Guillermo Tolentino (yes, the same Tolentino as the one who sculpted the Oblation). However, parish priest Padre Damaso, the archenemy of the Ibarras, is out to hinder Crisostomos plans, which creates a dramatic storyline of forbidden love, betrayal, and revenge. The cast also includes Nomer Narito Nival, Resty Yongco, Aretha Angcao, Jade Rubbis Riccio, Nerissa de Juan, Mary Louise Alcantara, Irene Quiso-Ednave, Charina Althea Balmores, Rachelle Jasmine Balunes, Elisanta Gregorio Cortes, Mecho Joy Manlangit, Thea Perez, Katrine Jamar Sunga, Jillbert Chua, Jan Briane Astom, Eugene de los Santos, Erwin Dimaculangan, Harold Nikko Forton, Paul Dominique Galvez, Allison Rose Cervantes, Anne Abigail Garza, Jane Florence Wee, Ruzzel Adrian Clemeno, Renz Nathaniel Cruz, Radnel Ofalsa, Octwen Jade Cabilan, Rare Jireh Columna, Ivette Vanerrie Salas, Courtney Gomley, Marianne Maxielom, Claudine Nitura, Grace Pedrocillo. "Noli Me Tangere: The Opera" runs July 18-22, 25-29; August 1 & 2, 8-11 (Wednesday to Friday, 7pm; Saturday and Sunday, 10 am and 3pm. As a theater actor, I feel my character more when I am in costume. 3rd century AD) wrote that after Alexander the Great collared deer, they survived 100 years. [10] In another source, Solinus (fl. Music by: Felipe de Leon The opera adaptation by National Artist Felipe de Leon of Dr. Jose Rizal's novel, with libretto by National Artist Guillermo Tolentino, proved to be a sold-out hit among Filipinos and Americans as well. Here's how to track the delivery status of your Philippine National Identification (PhilID) card. The supposed moment in which they were spoken was a popular subject for paintings in cycles of the Life of Christ and as single subjects, for which the phrase is the usual title. Good thing their hand movements were exaggerated. Give the synopsis of the famous opera," Noli Me Tangere" ( 100 Words ) Answers: 3 Get Iba pang mga katanungan: Music. "He must establish this gap, she must understand that the only possible way is faith, that the hands can not reach the person and that it is from within, from within only, that the we can approach Him. Basilio, injured, enters and finds and calls her mother. The news caused panic among the people. Enter Sisas descent to madness and the opera finds the savior of its bogged down second half. Now for the important question: Would I watch it again in the Balcony? The answer: yes, Your email address will not be published. In the first two acts, her singing was pretty ok, but her final aria was amazing! The production is based on the acclaimed novel by Dr. Jose Rizal, and was wr. With every retelling of this fabled story, we hail the resiliency of those who came before us and we remind ourselves of the causes worth standing up for. Both the novel and the opera depict the abuses suffered by the native Indios at the hands of Spanish tyrants. Two more successful iterations followed.People thought we were crazy, grinned producer Jerry Sibal of J&S Productions, reminiscing about the initial reaction to their efforts in producing another run. See details about the productions, and how to purchase tickets! He instructs Basilio to build a pyre to burn his (Elias) body and her mother to ashes. Cultural Center of the Philippines Main Theater, Manila. Juan Crisstomo Ibarra y Magsalin, commonly referred to as Ibarra, has been studying in Europe for the past seven years, though he is a mestizo Filipino. Filipino poet and activist Jos Rizal used this phrase as the title of his novel, Noli Me Tngere (1887), criticizing the Spanish colonization of the Philippines. In addition, Noli Me Tangere: The Opera will have 21 performances, which, according to director Freddie Santos, is quite unheard of in the opera world. In medicine, the words were occasionally used to describe a disease known to medieval physicians as a "hidden cancer" or cancer absconditus; the more the swellings associated with these cancers were handled, the worse they became. "[4] Likewise, later, when Thomas reached out to touch the wounds of Jesus, Christ declares: "blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" [John 20:29] because "He knows it is useless."[4]. Dr. Jose Rizal's classic novel, "Noli Me Tangere," adapted into opera form is different because it combines the Filipino love song, kundiman, and Western classical music. The opera will be brought to life by more than 200 production crew, opera singers, actors, and dancers, with a 53-piece orchestra led by Maestro Hermie Ranera of the University of Santo Tomas Conservatory of Music. But in the meantime, were working on filming the Noli Opera within its original materials. Costumes accentuated the brilliant performances. It's there . Noli Me Tangere, The Opera year 2017 about Jose Rizal's classic novel makes it way to the stage as opera featuring the original music and libretto by National Artists Felipe de Leon and Guillermo Tolentino, respectively. May I add that the supertitles werent always synchronized with the singing. I can relate with the oboe player needing to dry the bore of his instrument in the middle of the second act because of condensation. El Filibusterismo ( Subversion) is an opera in 3 acts by Felipe Padilla de Len with libretto by Anthony Morli. Ten o'clock at night: the last rockets rose lazily in the dark sky where a few paper balloons recently inflated with smoke and hot air still glimmered like new stars. The opera had a run at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) last March, and will run again this weekend until June 23. . Some blockings were altered to develop a more cohesive setting. Santos, however, points out that the arrangement remains the same, though crisper and tighter. Ballet B. Libretto C. Opera D. Zarzuela 2. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The producers have set a press lunch for our media friends on Feb. 8, 2019. The relic is purported to be from the spot above Mary's temple touched by Jesus at the post-resurrection encounter in the garden. What then, will these old ghosts leave behind long after their haunting is done? Act 3 featured the most memorable arrangements. He plans to open up a school and marry Maria Clara, his betrothed. Noli Me Tangere Summary. Basilio escaped but is injured by a gunshot wound. Yes, he says, but were still doing interviews with some of them.. Noli Me Tangere: Chapter 42 - The Espadaas. [2][1] Pablo Picasso, for example, used the c. 1525 painting Noli me tangere by Antonio da Correggio, stored in the Museo del Prado, as an iconographic source for his 1903 painting La Vie (Cleveland Museum of Art) from his so-called Blue Period. The costumes are also brilliant, and Maria . Noli Me Tangere the Opera returns this March 8-10, 2019 at the CCP Main Theater. I enjoyed the mixture of traditional and modern stage design. Around 80 actors divided into two alternate groups are expected to join this production. Because during rehearsals. About ClickTheCity | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Press | Career | Contact Us, Screenwriter, Film educator (Instructor at the Film Department of the College of St Benilde), Film and Theater reviewer at ClickTheCity. This scenecannot be described by words. The material was written in 1957. Costumes accentuated the brilliant performances. However two arias from the opera, Maria Clara's "Kay Tamis ng Buhay" and Sisa's "Awit ng Gabi" were written earlier, with the former being written in 1949 and the latter written in 1952 for Fides Cuyugan-Asensio's Graduation Recital.[2][3]. Names, such as Isabel, Victoria, and Linares, were sung but theres no chance for the audience to know them. [At] yung lampara ay sumasagisag ng?he trails off. Ibarra saves him and kills the crocodile. Costume Designer . Some of those adorned with fireworks took fire, threatening all the houses, so there might be seen on the ridges of the roofs . Details Date January 28, 2017 Place She teaches students of all ages how to make the important interesting for audiences across media platforms.

Alexis Barbara Isaias Ethnicity, Articles N

noli me tangere opera costumeLeave A Comment