We planned for a ceremony in the Villa Blanca and the reception to be in the loft/rooftop. So trust me when I say that picking The White Room was one of best decisions I made. With so much planning for a wedding, it was reassuring that we didn't have to coordinate additional caterers, and that everything was provided in-house by The White Room. I am so happy I was able to be apart in planning their big day with you! Inquire Now Download All Menu Pages Save Properties & Photo Gallery About Us Venue Address 1 King Street St. Augustine, FL 32084 Contact Us (904) 824-9056 [email protected] See more ideas about st. augustine, st augustine florida, florida wedding. Your day was absolutely magical! ouples romantic, elegant beauty in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience, and it was such a pleasure working with you and your husband throughout the planning process and on your big day! 749 to 749 USD /night. Sigh. I wish you and your family nothing but happiness and please make sure to come by and say hello from time to time when you are in the area. I cannot thank the White Room enough for everything. They also gave us two meals to take with us and some of our wedding cake (which I appreciate so much because I have never wanted to eat less than my wedding day unfortunately!) We live about 5 hrs from the venue (mini destination wedding) and we had no trouble with communication. The venue and the staff were absolutely perfect. The whole experience we had with Giselle was truly wonderful. From our first appointment, you were an absolute gem to work with! The guest were raving about the staff. hey made our day stress free and we couldn't be happier!!! Our wedding was postponed from April 11th to May 30th and brought everything to life for us. We got married 12/2/17 (one week ago) and every single detail was perfect. ~ Kelsi, Alan, Reese, Katie, Preston & The White Room Team! - Erin & The White Room Team. Amenities: (904) 824-0808 Visit Website Map & Directions 118 Avenida MenendezSaint Augustine, FL 32084 Write a Review. I really cannot say thank you enough for taking the time to write such a sweet review! ~ Kelsi & The White Room. Reese was so accommodating the entire night. Reese took over for our reception and that lady is on top of everything! The Late Night Cheeseburger Sliders and French Fries were such a hit! Every single detail was perfect and Im so glad we chose The White Room for our special day. It seemed picture perfect Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. The White room is located right in the heart of downtown St. Augustine. Rebeccah and Reese were my day of coordinators and truly I cant thank them enough for making my day absolute perfection. A special shout out to Meghan and Allen! Savanna, you and Daniel were such a pleasure to work with and I am so happy I was able to be there on your big day to see you walk down the aisle. It was so great working with you throughout the planning process, and it was an absolute honor to be a part of your big day! Meghan, Alan, Reese and The White Room Family! ve and beyond and included a surprise sparkler exit for my husband and I. You looked absolutely exqui Let me start off by saying that you will not find a better venue and venue staff. Thank you so much Erin and The White Room for making our wedding the most beautiful evening of my life. :), tion of big day! I have seen many venues as a guest and bridesmaid and knew this was the one I wanted to see. She was exceptional! And the Villa Blanca is just drop dead gorgeous, the photos in that room look amazing! ~ Kelsi & The White Room. We all LOVED working with you both, and appreciate you allowing us and The White Room to be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for choosing The White Room!! We had a few hiccups, like, Publix not delivering the cake, Hi Mrs. Marta, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Hi Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! and I know that is Robert's favorite! My wedding unfortunately had to be postponed due to Covid (from March to August) but the White Room supported me every step of the way. our questions and solutions to any problem we thought we might have. We were planning from Texas and she made everything so smooth. Don't think twice, book The White Room for your wedding! First of all, 5 stars isn't enough because the entire staff at The White Room went above and beyond from start to finish!! But really the whole team rocks. From the venues we used (The Loft/Rooftop and Villa Blanca) to the food that was served, and everything in between The White Room continued to impress us with the quality and Alexa, thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words! This is a beautiful venue and they are experts in hosting weddings. I believe wholeheartedly it is worth the money to book with The White Room. It all fit the venue so perfectly! You all did an AMAZING job!! Our high expectations for our much anticipated wedding were exceeded and we could not be happier. We wish all the years of love and happiness! Best Wishes ~ Kelsi. Established in 2006 and now with over 2700+ weddings, The White Room is St. Augustines most award winning full service private event and wedding venue. On the day of the wedding we had Alan there at our reception! ~Rebeccah & The White Room. From the first time I saw photos, I knew I wanted this be where I married my best friend. So many wonderful things to say about this venue but Ill end by saying this: BOOK THIS VENUE!!!!! Honestly it was everything we ever dreamed of. Erin was our wedding planner and from the calls we were able to have with her to plan everything out, the rehearsal the day before our ceremony, and the day of everything went beyond perfect. Both Erin and Alan went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect, and that all of us were completely at ease. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day easy, fun, and perfect. $4,195/mo Get pre-approved 3 Beds 2 1,524 Sq Ft About This Home Spectacular A-to-Z renovation. Location & Hours 1 King St Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront 120 0.2 miles away from The White Room Adam D. said "This place blew me away! Thank you so much for your kind words! Best wishes to you both! It was the most seamless process and they were so nice. ~ Rebeccah and The White Room. -The food is good. Meghan and Reese were so amazing. Kelsi answered all my emails thoroughly and timely throughout the ~9 month planning process, and you can tell The White Room knows their stuff. We chose to do stations and they did not disappoint. t. Augustine downtown area and marina. tails come together, and seeing you and Spencer tie the knot with all of your close family and friends. Please come by to see me every now and again! I cant imagine a more perfect Wedding for our Daughter and New Son in Law! THIS. He made sure we stayed on track with the timeline without being bothersome or overbearing. Private party contact Stephanie Lugo: (904) 377-4747 Location 25 Cuna Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084 Neighborhood St. Augustine Cross street St. George Street Parking details =). Worth every penny! The food was amazing at our tasting the day of. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! While that does come wit Sarah, Erin, our wedding coordinator from the Michelle & Joshua, You two are so amazing! The staff there is PHENOMENAL and not to mention they are an absolute blast. ops at guest arrival were the perfect touch to start off with. We cannot even imagine what our wedding day would have been like if we had not had it at the White Room- it will always hold a dear place in our hearts! One thing that our families could not stop raving about after the reception was how awesome the service was- from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception and even after! Thank you, Rebeccah for all of your hard work! Our day was magical, from the kind and caring staff, delicious food, gorgeous venue and much much more. Unfortunately life does happen as we all know, like Covid, like losing a Grandparent. There are beautiful beaches and more than 100 historic and unique things to do in St. Augustine that will create a memorable vacation on the East Coast of Florida.. The communicati Caitlyn, thank you SO much for taking the time to share you and Spencer's experience! We had a hurricane hit 5 days before our event and Kelsi communicated with us fully about everything! Family members are still telling us how beautiful and perfect our wedding was. Congratulations! Historic Downtown Parking Facility . As soon as I came across photos of The Villa Blanca on Instagram, I kne Hi Emily, I so appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review about your experience! I mean just flawless. All of our guests said how good the appetizers and dinner was afterwards! Meghan was an absolute DREAM to work with and responded promptly to any and all calls or emails. your menu and was a huge hit!! All of the food was the talk of the town, and the "late night" burger sliders and fries were a great touch. It was such a fun item to incorporate into To say Kelsi, Reese and the entire White Room staff made our wedding day dreams come true is an understatement. The attention to details is amazing! They are so quick to respond to emails, and answer all my 1000 questions. 39 Park Ave E, St. Augustine, FL 32084 | MLS# 1103484 | Redfin Street View See all 56 photos 39 Park Ave E, St. Augustine, FL 32084 $599,900 Est. We still got to use the rooftop for the reception/dancing and it was wonderful! It means so much to us that you knew we were here to help throughout your entire planning process and on the big day! Gisselle was our coordinator for my daughter's and new son in loves wedding. The food was perfect and we had so many guests tell us that it was the absolute best wedding food they've ever had. You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and all of your family and friends were just as amazing as you! A Young September 12, 2011. White's is for guests dining at O.C. You chose an amazing menu, and the L We had our wedding at The White Room in the Villa Blanca. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! This venue was absolutely perfect and the staff there really made our day come to life. Then for dinner they plated us up with all the awesome food and we were able to eat everything before table touching. We wish you both the best and come visit us whenever you are in town! Everyones food was served hot and the Prime Rib was cooked perfectly. Rates vary accordingly, from small cozy rooms to spacious multi-room suites, yet all feature private baths, color cable TV, central heat and air conditioning, and clock radio with MP3/iPod connection. The White Room has a large all white chapel, rooftop cocktail hour space and multiple getting ready rooms. client. She really listened to our vision and helped make everything come true so that our day was absolutely perfect. We had so many compliments with the food and venue. Thank you for allowing myself and The White Room to be a part of you and Jeff's special day! I wish you two the very best. favorite_border. Learn More Auction I had so much fun working with you throughout the planning process and getting to see your vision come to life on the b My husband and I booked The White Room - Grand Ballroom for our wedding this past October. They run a tight ship and I see why - everything was perfect, planned, and exactly on time and the staff was awesome to work with. St. Augustine Parking. Thank you for letting us be a part of it! The wedding was held in the Villa Blanca room and the reception was in the Grand Ballroom. was never too overwhelming (especially because it was a destination wedding!) Please click this link to fill out our Inquiry or you may email us. I wish you and Jeff a lifetime of love and happiness, and I hope that you two share a marriage even more beautiful than your wedding day! She decorated the venue even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Best wishes on your marriage together, congratulations to you both once again! I am so happy to hear that we were able to make sure that everything ran smoothly, and that you enjoyed the food as that is something that we take great pride in! ft. 146 Rose Dew Dr, St Augustine, FL 32092 $560,230 MLS# 1206988 One of the final opportunities to own a semi-custom home in SilverLeaf Village by an. We wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family!

Class A Police Uniform Setup, State Small Business Credit Initiative Application Portal, Articles P

parking at the white room st augustineLeave A Comment