Javier Ramos suffered from an apparent gunshot wound. These brutal murders happened in front of the couples young daughter and as of this day, the suspect has not been identified. When everyone came outside, they saw the suspect fleeing, but lost sight of him as he ran north up Blanco Road. Tony fell to the ground as the suspect vehicle drove off at a high rate of speed. You have no ideal how many time I was taken to the police station and held for hours as a minor with no adults or attorney I may add. They are like any other report being full of lies and only trying to make a story people will watch for ratings. I spoke with Monikas father today by pure circumstance .. he told me about this mystery and his frustrations with the police department. Family members have contacted the SAPD Homicide Unit, looking for closure. Tony Waiters, was at a club, McDuff's, with his brother-in-law who had just bought a new car. although the show unsolved mysteries ended they still show it in re-runs the case where the san antonio found the remains of four bodies including those of monika rizzo who was missing whom was reported missing by her work not by her husband .when the police had been sent a letter that stated . He was arrested for attacking his current girlfriend? Jordan was 35 and the mother of eight children. loop 410 #1218, san antonio, bexar county, texas. I think the real killer could be the anonymous caller. trying to think of a case from 3-5 years ago. Some were the result of a robbery gone wrong, while others don't seem to have a motive behind them. The suspects were described as Hispanic males, and the shooter wore blue jeans and a black muscle shirt. Monika Rizzo had been in for her scheduled shift until she suddenly left the office, leavig her purse behind. I have too. She had blood on her head and a cloth tied over her face. On Saturday, June 29, 1985, Police Officers were dispatched to Martin and Santa Rosa for a report of an accident. She had blood on her head and a cloth tied over her face. Although he works in San Antonio, he is an unashamed fan of the Los Angeles Lakers. The suspect vehicles were described as a red Toyota pickup, a white Crysler LeBaron, and a red Firebird or Camaro, and the suspects were described as hispanic males. This is a prime example of why cases get off track. The police and the Edmonson family are asking for your help in solving this senseless murder of a father of six, ages 9 through 18 at the time of the crime. EDITOR'S NOTE: This story was first published in 2014.When Bexar County Sheriff Susan Pamerleau disbanded the sheriff's department's cold case unit in 2013, over 100 unsolved homicides were divvied up among investigators. When you feel so tired but you cant sleep On July 15, 1998, Ailsa Scottie Heihsohn, WF, 61 years old, was found murdered in her apartment located at 3400 Salado Creek. The other person involved is a very dangerous person. He had on a red T-shirt with a pocket and blue jeans. Sabas Arellano was last seen in his vehicle, together with a light-complexioned girl about 19 years old with long hair, and a young man. Martinez had been stabbed to death. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Text "NEWS" to 77453 for breaking news alerts from mySA.com, Fares Sabawi covers crime in San Antonio and Bexar County for mySA.com. She did not notice that Hernandez was bleeding until she went back outside to wait on the police and EMS. Around that same time, a 1973 tan/gold Mercury Montego was seen driving down the street at a high rate of speed. Jennifer Delgado was 7 years old. Case: Homicide victim Jessica Ramona GonzalesDate: July 27, 2017. Shelle McGugin was 35 years old at the time of her death. When you lose something you cannot replace Hernandez's girlfriend ran inside, got her mother, and called 911. This story involves a lot of people and allegedly more murders. He was 58 years old. Her friend's brother was standing outside of the house with some of his friends, when a dark-colored pick-up truck drove by. Unsolved Mysteries TV Series 1987-2010 TV-PG 1 h IMDb RATING 8.2 /10 6.2K YOUR RATING Rate POPULARITY 3,315 21 Play trailer 1:14 4 Videos 99+ Photos Documentary Crime Drama Combines dramatic re-enactments, interviews and updates, to tell stories of real mysteries, from human to the supernatural. Summer Rose Perez, 26, was gunned down in her car around 10:40 p.m. on May 27, 2017, at a Citgo gas station in the 2000 block of Goliad Road by a suspect driving a white Ford Expedition XLT believed to be a 2003-2006 model. I love my wife but if I were going to kill her I dont think I would leave her scattered in the back yard. I think the husband did it because how if you wife is missing and you dont report her missing. The Actor was apparently looking for Perkin's boyfriend who was not home at the time. On a Friday night, November 20,1987, Teresa Enriquez was at the Our Place Bar. The murder could be related to this incident. It was always an unknown what state he would be in when I called or stopped by. Vincent Im sorry for your Moms passing, Im not sure youd remember me. ", and then all three males ran off. RELATED:Police ID S.A. woman who allegedly stabbed police officer under chin, slashed Walmart employee. A witness reported the suspect who shot Alfredo Giddens Jr. was a heavy set black female. The TV was. 2. it is the belief of your affiant that the offense of murder in violation of section 19-02 of the penal code of state of texas, was committed between the dates of may 5, and july 4, 1997, in antonio, bexar county, texas. On Tuesday, March 2, 1999, while on routine patrol, an officer noticed two men running from a vacant field located in front of an abandoned Fire Station located at 801 N. San Marcos. Her shoes were placed on her chest and she was wearing only grey sweat pants. This Walking Pad treadmill made getting 10,000 steps a HOKA dropped a brand new version of their most popular shoe, Pick up 25 KN95 masks for less than $16 on Amazon, Away released its own everywhere belt bag, This $9 dryer vent cleaner kit keeps hazards at bay, Get a Baby Yoda Funko Pop for 50% off right now at Amazon, This luxe cat scratching post is at its lowest price in 30 days. Many had access. The resemblance is astounding to me though. Sendejo walked across the street and fell to the ground. She had been dead for several days, having suffered massive head and facial wounds along with stab wounds. I know there was some kind of bad history there and that was part of the reason she worked for CPS. and Willow Run, on San Antonio's Northeast side. A Wells Fargo security guard came upon the body of the victim while doing rounds. On December 23, 1977, police received a call for a fight at Sylvia's Lounge, and when they arrived, they found Jose Perez lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Police have released a sketch of the suspect. Baker had been shot in the back; she was 21 years old. Jennifer Delgado was at a laundromat on West Oak with her mother on the evening of June, 6th, 1988. Police determined she was killed and found the back door of her home unlocked. 9 of the Most Bizarre Unsolved Mysteries in Texas. On November 18, 1978, an off-duty employee of the Burger Chef, a local fast food joint in Speedway, Indiana, found the restaurant's back door wide open. Evidence at the scene and through the investigation indicates that Patricia knew her assailant. Shortly after midnight on the 12th of June Lenin Roque was found shot to death in the 7800 block of Louis Pasteur. I wonder if it wouldve remained unsolved had this happened today. Mr. Puente told the dispatcher that the truck belonged to his son, Robert Puente III. Leonard and Monika were good people. The male victim survived a gunshot to the leg. Inside the house, police found nothing out of the ordinary. The anonymous caller appeared to be wrong. She goes missing and theres history of abuse per her coworkers. Gun fire suddenly erupted and Areciga fell to the floor. Carlos DeLaCruz's sister was a witness to her brother's senseless murder, and is looking for some closure. The person that was involved in it with Richard, was elegedly caught for the other murders but amazingly was released for lack of evidence, despite finding body parts of the victims in his freezer, or so I was told. Summary: Police suspect Ditraniq Hawkins, 21, was shot in the head after a road rage incident on Highway 281 near Stadium Drive. The two Suspects came back at them from behind, and this time Suspect #1 stabbed David Estrada before running off. On November 16, 1974, Jesse Garcia's wife heard three gunshots and a car door slam in front of their home at 440 S. Frio. I was a teen and had unlimited freedom and no rules. An unknown male shot into the group of people, hitting Guadalupe Boston and one of the males. The San Antonio police arrived at the Rizzos house shortly after. Clearly whatever happened didnt happen in our yard. *An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that the sheriff disbanded the San Antonio Police Department's cold case unit. She was upset because she was away from her friends and she had a curfew. LaFrant Tyrone James died at the scene and Gregory Smith died later at Wilfred Hall Hospital. Teresa Enriquez was at the "Our Place Bar", at 115 General Krueger, with friends on the night of Friday, November 20, 1987. Police and the Medical Examiner were called to the motel, and the ME pronounced Mr. Bledsoe dead from multiple gunshot wounds. The complainant, who was 17 years old at the time of his death, had just gotten off work and was sitting around with other co-workers when a gunman came up and shot him. Witnesses reported seeing a dark-colored vehicle speeding off after the gunshots. It was a seemingly average day at the San Antonio Department of Human Resources. Virginia Jeffreys was still alive on the 16th, and was murdered on the 16th or 17th. Several people were at home at the time, but no one else was injured. Why they didnt call police, why they didnt try to contact her husband or emergency contact someone. He previously worked at the Corpus Christi Caller-Times, where he covered crime and focused on the synthetic marijuana epidemic plaguing South Texas. While inside the laundromat, a single male entered the store and walked to a vending machine. During the live show, call 833-877-8255, email [email protected] or tweet @TPRSource. Any new developments?? a witness even called the police with the exact information of him burying his wifes bones in the exact spot the witness claimed. Someone got out of the vehicle and shot hitting DeLaCruz. This would have been the fall of 1997-1998 that my sister was in 3rd grade. Henry Crabtree was the night manager at the Circle K Convenience Store at 4503 Culebra Rd. 'Unsolved Mysteries' features bizarre Bay Area case Baker had been shot in the back; she was 21 years old. She had been stabbed to death. Clearly youre just trying to get a reaction. Estrada's friend started carrying him until a car came along and took them to the Emergency Room of Santa Rosa Hospital, where Estrada later died. On July 29, 1987, the remains were finally identified as those of Albert George Turegano, and a Death Certificate was issued. Chipita's Ghost by Murray Montgomery 12-14-20. They beat him to death with sticks and broken beer bottles. Seems to me that the person had detailed knowledge of property and had to spend a lot of time on it, and may be trying to divert the attention to the husband. This only semi worked of course. Just after midnight on the morning of Sunday, October 13, 1996, Phillip Hernandez had just returned with his girlfriend from a date at Rivercenter Mall. Connie Fulton was 26 years old at the time of her death. , who also went by the alias Ramona Jessica Gonzales, was fatally shot in the head and later abandoned in the 3500 block of South Flores Street. She went to the parking lot to sit in a 1988 Suzuki Samurai because she was tired and wanted to get out of the smoke. The suspect went to Carolyn Grant's home and knocked on her door. If you really have something not made up more would have been brought forward by now. Tony was going to drop his own car off in the 200 block of Vargas. They had just left the Sutton Homes housing project and were on IH 35 between Pine Street and New Braunfels when a car with three to four black males pulled up alongside them. South Texans want to know who's behind the 'Booty Patrol' truck, 'Naked and Afraid' lets San Antonio mom show off survival skills, Costco to open first $15M store in Central Texas this March, Rooftop bar Cowboys and Cadillacs to grace downtown New Braunfels, Former Boerne QB investigated for allegedly sharing XFL plays, Here are 5 S.A. personalities perfect for hosting 'Daytime', How a viral chicken fried steak briefly closed down Mr. Juicy, disbanded the sheriff's department's cold case unit, Escape to Long Beach, Washington before the summer crowds. As they walked in the alley behind a shopping center at 4900 W. Commerce, several Hispanic males, 20-25 years old, jumped the three men. Clearly you didnt follow the case as it happened or youd know this. Both Smith and James sustained gunshot wounds. Turegano, who was 29 years old, was a music teacher who lived with his grandparents. You are now leaving Unsolved.com and heading to our shop at. Evidence shows that she was killed by a gunshot to the head somewhere else and then dumped in the lot. IS THAT ALL U GOT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY? David Estrada was walking to his parked car from Fiesta Carnival with a male friend when they got into a fight with two Latin males in their late 20's. Oh but if you never try youll never know Unsolved Mysteries is an American mystery documentary television show that began with a series of television specials, airing on NBC from 1987 to 1988. During the investigation, it was learned that Navarro was walking home with his wife, brother and friend from the El Pacifico Bar at S. Presa and Pereida. Everyone interviewed us. The officers towed the truck, suspecting that it was stolen. They lived on the 400 block of Cherry Ridge; Margaret was 50 and Keith was 53. On April 25, 1989, Robert Puente Jr. was called by SAPD dispatch asking if he knew where his red truck was. Interviews with these guys are always the same: THYRE the victims, never the people that were killed. Police suspect she had been sexual assaulted before she was shot. Date: 1980 Details: In 1980, fifteen-year-old Michele West ran away from her home in Washington, D.C. to go back to her hometown, San Antonio, Texas. The deceased was identified as Richard D. (Dan) Edmonson, age 48 at the time of his death. On the morning of February 14, 1986, Marilu Geri, a young, affluent Houston woman, was found in her home, shot four times. When officers arrived they discovered Robert Lewis had been shot multiple times. Where is her husband now? His truck was a 1988 red Nissan pickup. How could he know so much about the Rizzos yard and what was there yet if he was close enough to see something the police would have be able to find out who he was.

Meadowlark Lemon First Wife, Rabbit Hunting Jackets, Houston Chronicle Advertising Rates, Jinhoo Dvp 506 Manual, Articles S

san antonio unsolved mysteriesLeave A Comment