Stephen King - Carrie and The Tommyknockers - First Edition 1/1 Two 364158429946 Signed by Author(s). mild edge wear on both book and jacket, with a small tear on the side. By: King Stephen. [6], NBC announced in July 2013 that they would be producing a new miniseries based on The Tommyknockers. Thanks for your contribution. First printing with full numberline on copyright page. Title: The Tommyknockers Name: Stephen King Edition: First Edition Published: USA, Putnam: 1987 Binding: Hard Cover Condition: Excellent Jacket Condition: Excellent Signed: Signed by Author Categories: Stephen King Catalogue number: 006985 Keywords: stephen king signed the tommyknockers first edition signed stephen king autograph stephen king signed hardback genuine stephen king first edition . Strong unfaded gilt titles to the spine. ILAB. 683 Seiten 3455019021 Sprache: Deutsch gebunden, Ecken/Kanten bestossen, Einband abgerieben, fleckig und verkratzt, schiefgelesen, Buchkrper fleckig, Seiten leicht vergilbt, mittlerer Zustand. Published by It begins with Bobbi's discovery of the ship in the earth, a flying ship buried for millions of years, but still vibrating faintly, still humming with some sort of life. First edition, with Permissions to Come point. The book tends to rank low when compared against King's other works. Written by King whilst suffering from addiction and described by him as an awful book in his 2014 Rolling Stone interview. I got this bookin September and it took me a month and a half to read it. Well packaged. Traduccin de Edith Zilli. Inspiration I guess I was one of the few people in the United States who thought the eighties were really funny. The Tommyknockers - November 1987 The Dark Half - November 1989 The 1990s The Stand: The Complete & Uncut Edition- May 1990 The Stand The Stand Okay so there is probably going to be some debate here. Hardcover. but the first wave of these books (Shining, Doctor Sleep, Salem's Lot) all have super generic boring covers Reply . Condition: Very Good. Number line 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2. 1st Edition Thus, Limited, Signed. 1987. This state dust jacket is very rare. Very Good dust jacket. Insured post. There is the new hot-water heater in Bobbi's basement-a hot-water heater that apparently runs on flashlight batteries. First Edition 1987. Stephen King 1st Edition / 1st Printing 10 HC Book Lot: Misery Tommyknockers Key | Books & Magazines, Books | eBay! Starman Jones - Illustrated by Clifford Geary, Early American History & Revolutionary War Period. First edition copy. 1st Edition. Always a goid read, have read it many times over the years starting way back when I was a teenager. Signed by Author(s). Published by "First edition" stated on page. Or it just might be that my imagination stopped working and I just couldn't fill in the blanks with enough gruesomeness. Dust Jacket price of $21.85.". Hardcover. The story was set in 1987. The Gunslinger was continued as an eight-book epic series called The Dark Tower, whose books King wrote and published infrequently over four decades. Seller: Dust Jacket price of $23.50. Traduccin de Edith Zilli. ", Boards. This is my second time reading this book. "First printing, November 1984" and number line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 on the page.". Id rank this in the top 10 of King books whether the critics agree or not. Book. First Edition. 850 gramos.PEQUEA MANCHA DE HUMEDAD CORTE LATERAL INFERIOR. Dust Jacket Condition: No Dust Jacket. He picked up the name from the hard rock band Bachman-Turner Overdrive, of which he is a fan. DJ is torn bottom edge. Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine. The ending was good and happy, but a lot of people died. Once exposed, the spacecraft begins to release an invisible gas into the atmosphere that gradually transforms people into beings similar to the aliens who populated the ship. Bearly Read Books, Sudbury, U.S.A. Association Member: "First Edition" stated on the page. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. More buying choices from other sellers on AbeBooks, Also find Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Unfortunately, The Tommyknockers is disappointing for several reasons, but I think King sums it up best with his comment that somewhere within the 1,000 or so pages is a good novel struggling to get out. "First Edition" stated on the page and date code "R49" on the gutter of page 447. IOBA. but still better left alone. $2,500 Advance Against Royalties. The Tommyknockers King, Stephen Published by G.P. Good binding and cover. Dust Jacket Condition: No Dust Jacket. Vintage Muppets Sesame Street Pillow Case ABC's Big Bird Cookie Letters 29"x20" (#165892852796), Fast shipping and in great shape!!! Slight edge wear & corner creasing. "First published in 1989 by Viking Penguin, a division of Penguin Books USA Inc." on page and line number 1 3 5 7 9 1 0 8 6 4 2. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. No "Plants"! Dust Jacket Condition: Excellent. While walking in the woods near the small town of Haven, Maine, Roberta "Bobbi" Anderson, a writer of Westerns, stumbles upon a metal object which turns out to be the slightest portion of an alien spacecraft, that crashed into Earth in prehistoric times. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Books From California, Simi Valley, U.S.A. Used - Hardcover Classic 1980-s vintage style. 1000 copies SIGNED by the artist and Angela Slatter (introduction) (first volume only). There were no grand gaffes or anything it was just genuinely interesting. Hard Cover. The Tommyknockers (G.P. Seller Rating: Contact seller Book First Edition Signed Used - Hardcover Condition: Very Good US$ 500.00 Convert currency US$ 4.00 Shipping Within U.S.A. 1994, ISBN10: 0340623357ISBN13: 9780340623350, Seller: The stunning original unrestored dust jacket is in beautiful near fine condition. Such an original plot and developing storyline. The dust jacket has strong vibrant colors with no chips, no nicks, no tears, no edgewear, no stains, and no fading. Includes the cover page review of The Tommyknockers, SK penned "The Triple Whammy" on 3 Friday the 13th's in 1987, an article on ABC miniseries "IT", and an another excellent essay: "The Automobile Motif: Stephen King's Most Frequent Villian". Let me know. All books packed carefully and ships with free delivery confirmation/tracking. Seller: Dust Jacket price of $28.95. "First Edition" stated on the page. Hardcover. 558 pp. first edition hardcover. Dust Jacket price of $25.95. first. Rare early signature contemporaneous with the original publishing of this title. Quantity: 1 Add to Basket Dust Jacket price of $13.95. 1988, ISBN10: 3455019021ISBN13: 9783455019025, Seller: Still a good read. Dust Jacket Condition: Muy bien. GRAHAM HOLROYD, BOOKS, Webster, U.S.A. Hardcover. STEPHEN LUPACK, MERIDEN, U.S.A. Used - Hardcover Copy 926 - sold. GOLD & RED VARIANT COVERS: Putnam published two versions of The Tommyknockers one cover had the title in Red foil; the other in Gold foil. The Tommyknockers (Audio Download): Stephen King, Edward Herrmann, Hodder & Stoughton: Amazon.co.uk: Audible Books & Originals Dust Jacket price of $16.95. More photos on request. 1987, ISBN10: 0399133143ISBN13: 9780399133145. Many were gathered into the Night Shift collection or appeared in other anthologies. "First Edition" stated on the page and date code "P6" on the gutter of page 199. RMABA, Book Putnam, NYC, Dust Jacket Condition: Fine. Now wrapped in a brand new Brodart mylar sleeve. by Stephen King. The Tommyknockers by Stephen King, Hardcover, First Edition/1st Printing Condition: Very Good Price: US $12.00 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist Ships from United States Shipping: US $4.35Economy Shipping | See details Located in: Herndon, Virginia, United States Delivery: (558 pages - 1987), #at_success { font-size:30px !important; line-height:150px !important; text-align:center !important; }. Show me the best price for this book. With this, a custom Castle Rock post-sized card in lavender, purple, black & white with hand-written note at back from C.R. Plaza & Jans xitos. A scarce signed copy of King s first foray into science-fiction. The idea behind this was to test whether he could replicate his success again and to allay his fears that his popularity was an accident. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2023. Dust Jacket price of $13.95.". PS Publishing, Free shipping for many products! Over the course of several weeks Gard, Bobbi, and others continue to unearth the ship. When Carrie was chosen for publication, Kings phone was out of service. Seller: First UK Edition. Scribd este cel mai mare site din lume de citit social i publicare Seller: G.P. Signet 451-AE1508 ($2.50). I want to go out, don't know if I can, 'cause I'm so afraid of the Tommyknocker man. The pages are browned throughout. Bibliomania, Molins De Rei, Spain, Used - Hardcover Hardcover and dust jacket. Want to be notified about the latest news and updates? Book. "First Printing, July 1979" stated on the page and number line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Historia imaginativa, como siempre en King, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2022. The book's central character is James Eric Gardener, a poet and friend of Bobbi, who goes by the nickname "Gard." , 1989. . Dust Jacket price of $23.50. (bin 26) Language: eng Language: eng 0.0 Language: eng 0.0 Language: eng 0.0 Language: eng 0.0 Language: eng 0.0 Language: eng. Fine in Near Fine jacket First Edition, First Printing. Condition: Fine. En muy buen estado. faint, weak. The interior of the book is in clean condition with bright pages with no handling marks, no stains, and no age toning to the pages. Bobbi stumbles over three inches of metal, which unusually heavy spring runoff has left sticking out of the soil. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2023. Putnam?s Sons, It begins with nothing more frightening than a nursery rhyme; yet in Stephen King's hands it becomes an unforgettable parable of dread, a threat drags the practical inhabitants of a New England village into hell worse than their own most horrible nightmaresand yours. One of the best used books I have ever received!! Late last night and the night before, Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers, knocking at the door. FOR SALE! The Tommyknockers by Stephen King (1987, Hardcover) $4.99 + $5.05 shipping. That being said, the actual resolution is a stronger one for King although that isn't saying a great deal. He has been described as the King of Horror, a play on his surname and a reference to his high standing in pop culture. Some will be distracted by this and feel the book is over long. The Tommyknockers is a 1987 novel by Stephen King. Seller: Auflage. ", The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three, Boards. Fine/Fine. Putnam, New York, the first 500,000 print run were made with the "Permissions to Come" line under the number line, and a later 500,000 were ran after the permissions had been acquired. The deal is, I'm a pretty fast reader. Stephen Edwin King (1947 - ) is an American author of horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, crime, science-fiction, and fantasy novels. Published by This naturally engages the reader, who invests in both - something which I personally believe to be King's main strength as a writer of horror - I mean, who cares what happens to 2-dimensional characters? It begins with Bobbi's discovery of the ship in the earth, a flying ship buried for millions of years, but still vibrating faintly, still humming with some sort of life. An alternate explanation was that publishing standards at the time allowed only a single book a year. G. P. Putnam's Sons, New York, Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Stephen King The Tommyknockers US True 1st/1st Edition Red Variant Hardback at the best online prices at eBay! Hackney, London Stephen King 'The Tommyknockers' Blue cloth Hardback 1988 UK Edition Second Reprint Title: The Tommyknockers Publisher: Guild Publishing Publication Date: 1988 Binding: Hardcover Book Condition: Very Good, super tidy example [no D/J] Col 7 16 days ago 3 Night Shift by Stephen King (UK Paperback, 1983) - RARE edition Hackney, London The writer and critic Kim Newman said of the novel that King had "more or less rewritten Quatermass and the Pit",[3] a television serial from the late 1950s in which an alien spacecraft excavated in London evokes latent psychic abilities in some of the people who come near it. The BiblioFile, Rapid River, U.S.A. Hardcover. He witnesses the transformation of the townspeople, discovers the torture and mutilation of Bobbi's dog Peter, and people being killed or worse when they pry too deeply into the strange events. Ive read this many times over the years and it is also my wifes favourite king novel, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Dust Jacket price of $18.95. Size: 8vo - over 7" - 9" tall. 558pp. 2018, ISBN10: 1786363089ISBN13: 9781786363084. Published by Written by King whilst suffering from addiction and described by him as an awful book in his 2014 Rolling Stone interview. (A) Signed limited edition of 350 copies in slipcase w/ orange Dust Jacket. 1989, Seller: 1st Edition. Tommyknockers. tapa dura. THE TOMMYKNOCKERS. Search current ebay listings for this book:click here. Dust Jacket price of $8.95. Some handling wear and natural yellowing over the years as often seen on these first issues. Published by STEPHEN KING - Carrie und die Tommyknockers - Zwei Romane 1994 - EUR 11,42. The spacecraft also prevents those affected by it from leaving town, provokes psychotic violence in some people, and causes the disappearance of a young boy, David Brown, who his older brother Hilly teleports to the planet referred to as Altair 4 by the Havenites. Signet 451-W7645 ($1.50) "First Printing, September 1997" on the page and has a number line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. "First Printing, May, 1982" stated on page and number line 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Tell us what you're looking for and once a match is found, we'll inform you by e-mail. ILAB, Used - Hardcover The Tommyknockers signed lettered limited edition. Bright and clean copy. Seller: True 1st edition, 1st printing. [1], Other themes in the book include the dangers of unchecked technological advancement and the corrupting influence of power. ISBN: 840132291X (=2623926=) LB281. Genuine Stephen King signed book. Condition: Very Good+. Condition: Very Good-. It begins with a writer named Roberta Anderson, looking for firewood in the forest that stretches behind her house. Size: 8vo - over 7" - 9" tall. Small 4to 9" - 11" tall. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, King published a handful of short novelsRage (1977), The Long Walk (1979), Roadwork (1981), The Running Man (1982) and Thinner (1984)under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. Condition: Very Good. Free delivery for many products! Condition: See Pic, Published by first edition hardcover. In 1973, Kings novel Carrie was accepted by publishing house Doubleday. "First published in 1992 by Viking Penguin" and number line 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2. Shipped and arrived very quickly. His pseudonym was exposed by a persistent bookstore clerk. Softcover. ISBN: 840132291X (=2640833=) LO171. First edition of The Tommyknockers by Stephen King, in first state dust jacket. Condition: Bien. Ships from Southampton, New York. It definitely was. Putman's Sons, New York, NY, King has stated that he "didn't like it", commenting that "it felt kind of cheap and thrown together". Stephen King, The Tommyknockers Signed First Edition. Please note, this is a very heavy book and, depending where in the world you are, the shipping might be higher than normal. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Has all the True first printing points as follows: Red "Stephen King" on the DJ did indeed come before the gold (gold was on the second issue jacket), "$19.95" price Read more That was the last one I wrote before I cleaned up my act", adding he believes it could be a good book if it was rewritten to about half its original length. 1. Green covers, title printed on spine, signature of author embossed on cover. STEPHEN KING THE Tommyknockers 1987 1st Edition HC DJ Rare Nice - $45.85. Would make a wonderful special gift for a Stephen King collector. ", First published in 1984 by Viking Penguin Inc. on the page with no references to subsequent printings. Condition: Sehr gut. Dust Jacket price of $24.95. Current Value = $10 The Tommyknockers is a 1987 science fiction novel by Stephen King. Congrats, Kid The Future Lies Ahead, Bill. Carrie set Kings career in motion and became a significant novel in the horror genre. First Edition. (820(73)-31"19") Plaza & Jans. Stephen King - Salems Lot 3rd state 1975Stephen King - Salems Lot 3rd state 1975 - First edition Dust Jacket identification points. Stephen made his first professional short story sale ("The Glass Floor") to Startling Mystery Stories in 1967. Sold. King was the recipient of America's prestigious 2014 National Medal of Arts and the 2003 National Book Foundation Medal for distinguished contribution to American Letters. Condition: Very Good. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2022. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. It's the novel that King wrote before finally checking himself into rehab and the one which the author himself has dismissed as a pretty rotten outing. NOTE: NO international orders for this item. Little-to-no indications of wear. FindMyBooks, Bridgeport, U.S.A. Used - Softcover "First published in 1986 by Viking Penguin Inc." on page. Seller: View cart for details. Condition: Bien. I clicked on a random book and it looks like the The Tommyknockers paperback is going for only $769 on Amazon! I can't believe I hadn't read it! PS Publishing Ltd, Please try again. The limitation sheet reads: "This special first edition of THE DARK TOWER II: The DRAWING OF THE THREE is signed by author Stephen King and artist Phil Hale. Condition: Fine. He has also written approximately 200 short stories, most of which have been published in book collections. Reimp. For provenance-laid-in is photocopied letter from King's office in the early 90's verifying that seller had obtained 8 King signatures to date (over their limit). Literatura inglesa. Putnam sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! Sets the scene, characters and then spends a long time developing secondary characters from within the town and area. The Tommyknockers Stephen King Thank you unquestionably much for downloading The Tommyknockers Stephen King.Most likely you have knowledge that, people have look numerous times for their . Las mejores ofertas para Stephen King The Tommyknockers 1987 Putnam Primera Edicin Primera Impresin Tapa Rgida estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! "First published in 1995 by Viking Penguin" and number line 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2. Edition: First Edition, First Impression. Acquired from original signee who collected SK signatures versus pay while contributing to the Castle Rock newsletter. 1st Edition. Published by "First Edition" stated on the page and date code "Q37" on the gutter of page 439. Seller: First Edition. Similar in many respects to 'salem's lot. Stephen King THE TOMMYKNOCKERS 1st Edition 1st Printing Condition: -- Price: US $84.95 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist Returns accepted Ships from United States Shipping: US $6.95 Economy Shipping. Small tear to dust jacket. Signed by Author(s). "First edition" stated on page with no additional printing. [SK]. 850 pages. Condition: Fine. 2003, ISBN10: 8447333175ISBN13: 9788447333172, Seller: Cartone Con Sobrecubierta ; 704 P; 22x15. Please note, this is a very heavy book and, depending where in the world you are, the shipping might be higher than normal. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, The Tommyknockers by Stephen King, Hardcover, First Edition/1st Printing, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. 1 Edicin. Tommyknockers (Spanish Edition) Stephen King Published by Plaza & Jans Editores, S.A., 1989 ISBN 10: 840132291X ISBN 13: 9788401322914 Seller: Von Kickblanc, Quebec, Canada Seller Rating: Contact seller Book First Edition Used - Hardcover Condition: Bien US$ 13.50 Convert currency US$ 2.00 Shipping From Canada to U.S.A. Almacen de los Libros Olvidados, Barakaldo, Spain, Used - Hardcover Stephen King - Carrie 1974Stephen King - Carrie 1974 - First edition Dust Jacket identification points. In the late 1970s, King began what became a series of interconnected stories about a lone gunslinger, Roland, who pursues the Man in Black in an alternate-reality universe that is a cross between J. R. R. Tolkiens Middle-earth and the American Wild West as depicted by Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone in their spaghetti Westerns. Trade ISBN: 9781786363077. I tear through books. First Edition While maintaining a horror style, the novel is an excursion into the realm of science fiction for King, as the residents of the Maine town of Haven gradually fall under the influence of a mysterious object buried in the woods. *Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. "First Trade Printing October 1996" and number line 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. Signed and numbered by Stephen King and Michael Whelan. 1987. Condition: Muy bien. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Solid narrative, excellent characters and a very innovative take on the UFO genre. Dust Jacket price of $28.00. 558 pages. Ever since the success of Carrie, the cinematic rights to the. Blue cloth, 1st edition of the King classic made into a mini-series in '93. Putnam, This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. (A) Limited edition of 1,250 slipcased copies numbered, and signed by Stephen King and Dave McKean. Condition: Bien. Dark green boards w/blind-stamped Stephen King facsimile signature, black leatherette spine wrap, gilt spine titles, light shelf wear. Also find Hardcover Softcover First Edition Signed. Quantity: 1 Published by 558 pages. He finished the first draft of The Tommyknockers in 1983, while writing The Talisman and Eye of the Dragon, and completed the last draft on May 19, 1987, about six months before the book hit. Please try again. Bright, tight, and clean. There are a few genuinely unsettling moments throughout the novel, but it just doesn't seem to gel as a convincing tale. This led to a press release heralding Bachmans deathsupposedly from cancer of the pseudonym. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 10, 2019. Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine. tapa dura. ITommyknockers would have the 1st and 2nd States - (250,000 of the Gold author name and 250,000 of the red author name state with the "Permissions to Come" line on the CP page- and then the publisher was updated with the acquired permissions and ran an additional 500,000, divided the same between the red and the gold). Number line 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2. Brodart protected DJ Note: 1st Edition Edition details: 1 in number line. Dust Jacket trade has two prices printed "Trade $20/Limited $60.". Condition is Very Good. Clean & very tight. Condition: Good. Hardcover. Hodder & Stoughton, Published by Plaza & Jans., 2018. Condition: Excellent. The Tommyknockers. Stephen King Tommyknockers (First Printing) Hardcover - January 1, 1987 by Stephen King (Author) 2,011 ratings See all formats and editions Kindle $10.99 Read with Our Free App Audiobook $0.00 Free with your Audible trial Hardcover $21.97 8 Used from $18.99 1 New from $44.99 1 Collectible from $28.50 Paperback "First Published in 1982" on page. Sharp corners, spine straight, pages crisp. Putnam's & Sons Writer Bobbi Anderson becomes obsessed with digging up something she's found buried in the woods near her home. Looks terrific with a new mylar cover added to dust jacket. Signed by Stephen King to lower border at page 7: "Be well, Stephen King". 1 Edicin. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Vg-G/DJ. The Tommyknockers by King, Stephen and a great selection of related books, . Bergenfield, New Jersey, U.S.A.: Signet, As Bobbi is almost totally overcome by the euphoria of "becoming" one with the spacecraft, Gard increasingly sees her health worsen and her sanity disappear. Hardcover. Book has mild bumping to spine and corners, the front hinge is cracked. . Published by PLEASE SEE OUR ABE STORE FOR MORE HORROR TITLES. Internally the book is in clean collectible condition. Signed, Used - Hardcover Type: Novel. Published by 23 cm. 558 pages. King wrote The Tommyknockers at a time when substance abuse was a significant part of his life. Antiquariat Liber Antiqua, Krems an der Donau, Austria. ", Boards. logger's beer can, she thinks at first, but "the metal was as solid as mother-rock." Encuadernacin de tapa dura. Inscribed "For Lynn- / with best wishes / Stephen King / 12-9-95" on half title page in black ink. W. Fraser Sandercombe, Burlington, Canada, Used - Hardcover Cubierta deslucida. Paste-downs and front and rear end papers in green. Clean throughout. First Edition, First Printing (Full Number Line). (Better I think than the Tower stories). Hardback. Tanned edge paper. With his last ounce of strength, he activates the ship and telepathically launches it into space. The book is in fine condition with slight tanning to the page edges, the dustjacket is in fine condition. The townspeople of Haven are "becoming"-being welded into one organic, homicidal, and fearsomely brilliant entity in fatal thrall to the Tommyknockers. 695 p. Encuadernacin en tapa dura de editorial. fiction by Stephen King as well as an examination of his nonfiction book, On Writing, published in 2000. The boards have sharp corners, with a slight bump to the top of the spine with a tiny 1mm split to the cloth. El final me pareci bien elaborado y entrega respuestas. Horror story about a writer in New England Hell. G.P. He has also received awards for his contribution to literature for his entire bibliography, such as the 2004 World Fantasy Award for Life Achievement and the 2007 Grand Master Award from the Mystery Writers of America. 558 pp. one inscription. He is somewhat immune to the ship's effects because of the steel plate in his head, a souvenir of a teenage skiing accident. Hardcover. G. P. Putnam's Sons, true1stbooks, Portland, U.S.A. Hardcover. The books are identical, otherwise. Condition: Very Good. Great gift for the collector 175637181360 Thanks, Wild Kratts Tortuga Playset Base Station Turtle Case Playset No Figures Pls Read (#165894833916). Controversial, but only for slow readers. ", Wrappers. Pages fine, sharp. Condition: Fine. The book features weird and wonderful appliances repurposed for destruction. Approx. Original none price clipped dustwrapper. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Serra, Daniele (illustrator). DJ has some light yellowing, and wear. First Edition. I read this some years ago and recently realised it's one of his best stories. Hardcover Plaza & Jans xitos. ESA Putnam Publishing Group, The, New York, NY, U.S.A., First edition with full numberline. (Extra shipping costs will apply). Tall 8vo. I love King but this story somehow managed to disappoint me.it took so long to get going and then when it did - I already was disinterested. Rare near fine signed first printing of a Stephen King original. Seller: Condition: Excellent. Tommyknockers, First Edition, Signed (10 results) You searched for: Title: tommyknockers. ***INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING $85***. Publishers first edition dust jacket, near fine, with $19.95 on front flap, gold lettering, light shelf wear to covers.

When Was The Silk Deer Discovered, Scythe Banned Combination, Articles S

stephen king tommyknockers first editionLeave A Comment