Orlando, Florida Youll find yourself at home at The Addison at Universal Boulevard. Dont move here!!! There's no other alternative. School boundaries are subject to change. Had that car for ten years, can't say I ever experienced that before. Time and distance from The Addison Gateway. Neighbors who slam doors, send vibrations through my entire apartment. Displayed square footage is approximate. The Addison is not merely about its sheer loveliness. It broke again a year later and the second repair now causes it to take up to 8-10 seconds to even register and allow me to lock/unlock the door, which it didn't do before. May was an understatement. She addressed all my concerns and was very prompt with responding. The office Hours for The Addison At Universal Boulevard are. Email me listings and apartment related info. Travel the paths along Airport Lakes Park to the pier where youll find beautiful views of Lake Warren, as well as sports fields and a disc golf course in the parks open green space. From the outdoor sanctuary with pool, firepit, fireplace, hammock retreat and grilling stations, its all-inclusive amenities add character on a grand scale. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,816/mo. From the outdoor sanctuary with pool, firepit, fireplace, hammock retreat and grilling stations, its all-inclusive amenities add character on a grand scale. Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.2 miles. to $3,577/mo. This area is served by the Orange attendance zone. There are also five parks within 6.8 miles, including Airport Lakes Park, Barber Park - Orlando, and Robinson Observatory. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Hi, thank you so much for this positive feedback. and Pet policies can vary depending on the type of pet. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Floor to ceiling, your every need has been. Its really unfortunate because there is nothing management can do. Luxury is in the details. Take a short trip east for beaches and Florida's famed space coast. You also get the people who put out 3+ bags of garbage in the summer on non pickup days so it gets to just rot in the heat, and you know fees aren't being handed out because they have continued to do it (same apartments every time). This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Read More. Not from Orlando? FL Coupled with an on-site TEAM to ensure that every moment suits your fancy and meets your needs this is a living experience made exclusively yours. Situated in the heart of Orlando, in the midst of upscale shopping, celebrated eateries and cultural opportunity, The Addison asks you to sacrifice nothing and have it all. The Addison At Universal Boulevard has 5 parks within 9.1 miles, including Sea World, Shadow Bay Park, and Bill Frederick Park. We accept cats and dogs. The Addison At Universal Boulevard 9707 Mia Cir, Orlando, FL 32819 Videos Virtual Tour $1,611 - 3,701 1-3 Beds Discounts Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Balcony Maintenance on site High-Speed Internet (689) 600-3494 Essex Luxe Apartments 8000 Essex Point Cir, Orlando, FL 32819 Virtual Tour $1,763 - 2,770 The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. There is a $20 monthly pet rent per pet. Pest control has been poor as my dog will constantly kill large cockroaches, and at one time I even found a baby scorpion in my bathroom. Pest control has been poor as my dog will constantly kill large cockroaches, and at one time I even found a baby scorpion in my bathroom. Hello, thank you for the overall positive feedback. Grocery. So close to it all with no hassle!Read More. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. The Addison At Universal Boulevard Apartments is located in Orlando, Florida in the 32819 zip code. I had an older car and rats got into my car and ate a hole in my backseat. Through out the day I hear my neighbors, talking on the phone, I hear their entire conversations. Harmony of elegance, design & technology. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. $1,816-$3,692 From the outdoor sanctuary with pool, firepit, fireplace, hammock retreat and grilling stations, its all-inclusive amenities add character on a grand scale. Universal Studios motels lodging accommodation - hotel reviews, visitor reviews, advice, guide, travel packages, Vacation Tourist, Info. How is The Addison at Universal Boulevard rated? in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The Addison is not merely about its sheer loveliness. Its really unfortunate because there is nothing management can do. Welcome to The Addison at Universal Boulevard resident portal, where you can do ALL THE THINGS! The complex features new digital locks instead of traditional key locks that have a phone app. HOMES GOING FAST! Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. Maintenance is great, staff is great. Theres fun for the whole family in Universal. (2 Pet Max) Apply online 24 hrs. Gas. Im leaving 2 stars because I want people thinking about moving into this place to be VERY aware of the EXTREMELY thin walls and thin ceilings! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Studio Apartments in Orlando, FL; 1 Bedroom Apartments in . The Addison Gateway has 3 shopping centers within 1.0 miles, which is about a 19-minute walk. Location matters! Harmony of elegance, design & technology. Nobody cleans up after their dogs, and clearly no fees are handed out. a day, 7 days a week! Nobody cleans up after their dogs, and clearly no fees are handed out. 8.2 mi, South Daytona, Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 9707 Mia Cir Unit 1117, Orlando, FL 32819 in our listings. one bedroom Universal apartments rent for around $1,697 per month. Had that car for ten years, can't say I ever experienced that before. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. From the outdoor sanctuary with pool, firepit, fireplace, hammock retreat and grilling stations, its all-inclusive amenities add. As other review mentioned, I can hear my neighbors through the walls and ceilings. 32119, 1-3 Br Always protect yourself when shopping online. The Addison At Universal Boulevard is located in Orlando, Florida in the 32819 zip code. No weight limit (dogs over 50lbs. Its really unfortunate because there is nothing management can do. . All measurements are approximate. We welcome up to 2 pets per apartment home. Lake Cay Commons is 0.7 miles away, and Hawaiian Plaza is within a 30 minutes walk. The Addison At Universal Boulevard is 67.3 miles from Patrick Air Force Base, and is convenient to other military bases, including Avon Park Air Force Station Frostproof. Pest control has been poor as my dog will constantly kill large cockroaches, and at one time I even found a baby scorpion in my bathroom. emails to the entire building warning of the smoking and garbage policies, but the place still smells like weed most days when you walk to your car, there are people smoking on the porches, and the garbage is supposed to be one bag per can per evening but people stack bags 3-4 bags high out of their cans, which results in the hallways smelling like garbage at night as pickups happen as late as midnight. Neighbors who slam doors, send vibrations through my entire apartment. The only problem here is Airport noise which causes sleep disturbances in the night. Nobody cleans up after their dogs, and clearly no fees are handed out. Location matters! This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Transit Score measures access to public transit. 3 reviews of The Addison at Universal Boulevard "Absolutely love living here! as you want. Family Friendly apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day care options. From top to bottom, our upscale residences offer an inspired fusion of design where you will want to live, work & play. Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,005, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,399, Viewing: The Addison At Universal Boulevard | Mobile Version | Listing Updated: 03/03/2023, See Official Orlando Apartments Prices and Pictures. I hear their phones vibrate. Another person had mentioned they also saw rats around the community early on. The Addison at Universal Boulevard 9707 Mia Circle, #1117, Orlando, FL 32819 1 Bedroom $1,525 686 sqft 2 Bedrooms $2,346 1057 sqft 3 Bedrooms $2,815 1283 sqft One step inside_ The Addison at Universal Boulevard_, a series of new luxury apartments in Orlando, and its clear that this artistic triumph transcends the ordinary. There's no other alternative. The closest you can book a hotel is 0.9 mi. Living next to Universal Studios truly sounds like a dream come true. a day, 7 days a week! You'll find yourself at home at The Addison at Universal Boulevard. Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West 3550 NW 74th Ave Miami, FL 33122. Apartments in the Lee Vista residential area often have water views because of the many small lakes around town. The Addison Gateway is a comfortable distance from theme-park crowds yet close enough to downtown Orlando for an easy commute. $1,752-$2,410 Tour today and receive a $5.00 Starbucks e-gift card. This literally happens all throughout the day and night. Resident Reviews for Addison at Universal Boulevard | 9707 Mia Circle #1117, Orlando, FL . One step insideThe Addison at Universal Boulevard, a series of new luxury apartments in Orlando, and its clear that this artistic triumph transcends the ordinary. We accept cats and dogs. View detailed information about Addison at Universal Boulevard rental apartments located at 9707 Mia Cir, Orlando, FL 32819. FL Universal Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The Addison At Universal Boulevard in Orlando, FL is verified by CoStars proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Through out the day I hear my neighbors, talking on the phone, I hear their entire conversations. from Universal Studios in Phoenix, Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic. Scores provided by Universal Studios, Arizona Hotels. Location matters! Limited Availability! From the outdoor sanctuary with pool, firepit, fireplace, hammock retreat and grilling stations, its all-inclusive amenities add character on a grand scale. Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day from the team at AUB. Contact (321) 320-8395 View Property Website Send Message Open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Today View All Hours 2 Ratings & Reviews 1/5/22 Not a great time. We are highly rated in the city for residents who enjoy an active lifestyle. Lived here for over two years. . Situated in the heart of Orlando, in the midst of upscale shopping, celebrated eateries and cultural opportunity, The Addison asks you to sacrifice nothing and have it all. * Square footage definitions vary. Another nearby airport is Orlando Sanford, located 39.1 miles away. We offer the perfect blend of community and apartment amenities that an atmosphere of ease. From the outdoor sanctuary with pool, firepit, fireplace, hammock retreat and grilling stations, its all-inclusive amenities add character on a grand scale. NOW OPEN! The Addison At Universal Boulevard. Or sign in if you already have an account. 8.2 mi. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Orlando, HOMES GOING FAST! The Affordability rating shows you how this community's most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average. Take a short trip east for beaches and Florida's famed space coast. We accept cats and dogs. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Not from Orlando? 9AM Coupled with an on-site TEAM to ensure that every moment suits your fancy and meets your needs this is a living experience made exclusively yours. Pest control has been poor as my dog will constantly kill large cockroaches, and at one time I even found a baby scorpion in my bathroom. Thank you so much for this rave review, it has really put a smile on our faces. You also get the people who put out 3+ bags of garbage in the summer on non pickup days so it gets to just rot in the heat, and you know fees aren't being handed out because they have continued to do it (same apartments every time). This apartment community was built in 2019 and has 4 stories with 344 units. The buildings were just built incredibly terribleRead More. As other review mentioned, I can hear my neighbors through the walls and ceilings. 9707 Mia Cir. I had an older car and rats got into my car and ate a hole in my backseat. The Addison Gateway is located in Lee Vista in the city of Orlando. Maintenance staff are good mannered. I have never received this kind of response from any other airline tickets booking site. However, the recent rent increase was unreasonable. Walk Score The place looks great! Please call for more information. Community. If yours breaks you get locked out of your apartment for an hour+, during business hours, while you wait for maintenance to take their time getting to you. The Addison At Universal Boulevard Apartments is located in. Our property information is filled with relevant details, such as apartment features, pet-friendliness, neighborhood amenities, and local services. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The staff is friendly and takes the time to get to know their residents. ~ Featured Links & more! The complex features new digital locks instead of traditional key locks that have a phone app. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. 5665 East Mayo Boulevard Phoenix, AZ 85054. free_breakfast Free Breakfast pets Pets Allowed local_dining Restaurant room_service Room Service Inns, Bed and Breakfasts, Resorts, Lodging including Universal Studios vacation packages. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. The Addison At Universal Boulevard Description. If yours breaks you get locked out of your apartment for an hour+, during business hours, while you wait for maintenance to take their time getting to you. The Addison is not merely about its sheer loveliness. Unless you plan on living on the very top floor, do NOT rent here. No weight limit (dogs over 50lbs. Another person had mentioned they also saw rats around the community early on. It sounds like my upstairs neighbors slam the floor constantly at night like they're moving furniture, and I can hear the next door neighbors doing "other" activities at night every night right on cue it seems. Property Manager at The Addison Gateway, Responded To This Review. If the rent continues to increase at that rate, not many people will be able to afford to live here. The community is quiet and peaceful, even though it's in the middle of touristy Orlando. The Addison at Universal Boulevard Luxury Apartment Homes | Orlando, FL - Professionally managed by ContraVest Management. Thursday Good News! Designed with a vision for the future _ and your specifications at hand _ these new luxe apartment homes in Orlando are a brilliant mix of style, space, modern convenience and personalized attention. Your review is too long. Floor to ceiling, your every need has been anticipated. Maintenance says "it's just going to be like that now". Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Get ready to enjoy life at The Addison At Universal Boulevard in Orlando, FL. Take $100 off pet fees. 226 were here. There is also a $300 one-time pet fee per pet. There's no other alternative. The idea is to keep people here, not force them to leave. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students.

Clinton School Teachers, Articles T

the addison at universal boulevardLeave A Comment