She even noticed a hole in my dress and sewed it up for me before the ceremony!! The food was delicio Not recommended. The owner is hands on and present to make sure everything goes as promised. From the moment I stepped into the castle, all my needs and wants were attended to. I thought there was no way a place this beautiful could be so rude. Michelle my daughters bridal attendant was amazing. Since its restoration, the Legacy Castle has become a popular location for weddings, and it is not hard to see why. I was really reluctant about booking this venue for my wedding since it is very new, but the service that The Legacy Castle provided for me and my family on my wedding day was outstanding. Surrounded by a freshwater lake that covers an area of 17 hectares, you will also be spoiled by the white swans belonging to the locals like in a fairy tale. We rescheduled from December 2020 due to COVID and the staff made every accommodation that they could help us! Our maitre d' was also fantastic and took care of every detail without question. I do not know when my next daughter will get married but I know where it will be. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews. Sent on 05/01/2022 N Nicole U. When I say best day ever it was like a dream that became a reality! or small. If we could, we would 10000% have our wedding at The Legacy Castle over and over again!!! nd everything of this beautiful place on earth is.. people from Europe, Africa, and here in America are so amazing. I met him when gathering more information about h&i, which brings the lifesaving message of narcotics anonymous into facilities, detox, rehabs and jails. The staff of the legacy castle is terrific. Anwar and Michelle were so helpful and attentive throughout the entire process of scheduling and planning the shower. The drinks were delicious and the dessert was amazing! I am SO thankful that I had someone like her with me all night long! Hats off to the chef and all the people who prepared the food for that evening. Even so, Mounir, the owner of the castle, kept the price that I was originally quoted, even though he could have easily increased the price from those changes alone. The legacy castle is a wedding reception venue located in pompton plains, nj. In addition to this we also requested that our flowers be kept over night so that we could pick them up the next day along with some of the things that were left. https://thelegacycastle.com/contact-directions/. Unfortunately, the beautiful castle and grounds are the only special part of having an event here. There is no venue out there like this from style to service!! Osama kept to the timeline he promised without flaw and made the party so relaxing for my husband and I! All her guest were totaly in love with the Venue and service. There is no other Legacy Castle and there is no other hosting experience like this one! Bridal Attendant Talita and Maitred Jose went ABOVE and beyond to make me as the bride feel like Cinderella. Photo opportunities may be enjoyed around the grounds or inside the venue, and photographers are sure to appreciate the beautiful backdrops. He comes out of his office and greets everyone that walks into the castle, we saw him picking up dishes, brought us coffee, answers the phones, and is down to earth. I ended up booking at the Venetian which was the same price but much friendlier people! I had my wedding here in August 2018 and would give 10 stars if I could. First off my eyes have been on this venue since there was a small sign and some steel starting to go up. For my wedding I wanted to provide a world class experience for my wife, family and our guests. Love, The Gonzalos. Thank you for the outstanding review! The level of professionalism, kindness, and understanding by the castle staff was second to none. service was like no other! The owner is so down to earth & accommodating & all the staff/waiters are beyond sweet & helpful. Still in shock at how sensational this location is. Food was delicious and had so many variety. We recently held our annual nonprofit organization's gala at The Legacy Castle with 900 guests in attendance! We booked our wedding with them because of the stunning construction, but we wer We had Melanias Christening at The Legacy Castle on October 28th. Complete setup of the tables, chairs, and linens needed for your wedding day. The Legacy Castle Wedding - New York (NYC) Wedding & Portrait Photographer - Susan Stripling Photography Modern documentary wedding photography in NYC and beyond. I booked the Castle for her 75th birthday party along with 125 friends & family on February 3rd. The out of this world treatment made me feel like I was part of the royal Legacy Castle family. My husband (ah weird!) As well as Michelle who made sure I had everything in place from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. I would recommend this venue 1000 times over and plan to come back soon. She bustled my dress, which had 60 loops on it and carried my 15 foot long train everywhere!! I just had my wedding here this past Sunday and both my husband and I were just blown away. It's a beautiful venue but the staff here is extremely rude. Our guests could not stop complementing the food. They made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. The Legacy Castle cuisine is fit for a King & Queen. e ultimately blown away by the amount, and variety, of delicious foods that their kitchen provided, along with service, which led us feeling like true royalty. Its beautiful , the food is great, the owner and staff treat you like family , everyone is professional !! The friendly and kind staff will satisfy you in service while you are at this Legacy Castle. Learn more about The Castle at Rockwall I even gasped when I walked into my own room because I couldn't believe how truly beautiful it was. top notch!!! This elegant setting is surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lakes typically accompanied by resident white swans. The owner Mounir and his son Brandon, are very pleasant, humble people and professional. The service during the wedding from everyone was amazing. We would literally get married at the Legacy Castle over and over again. o detail in making sure the bride and groom had the chance to get some food before having to entertain all of the guests. The grounds are from a fairytale and the food was phenomenal. The owner, Mr. Badan, is a real-estate business man who does not understand normal business practices of the venue/catering industry. Highly recommend! It was truly a magical night and a fairytale wedding! TLC is a venue like no other and you will not regret a single thing if you book your event with them. We were personally greeted by the owner Mounir who treated us like family. Words cannot even explain just how absolutely beautiful this venue was. Well done. This sophisticated event space would be ideal for couples who want a fairytale experience on their special day. After short-listing potential venues, including venues we have used in the past, we chose The Legacy Castle because of the magnit On September 22nd, I married the love of my life at the most incredible venue. Everything was perfect. st had a perfect experience which makes this venue worth its value! For everyone planning a wedding, you cant go wrong with booking here. Due to this we have lost some things of both sentimental and monetary value. The staff couldn't be more fabulous - all 230 guests couldn't stop raving all night about the quality, and amount of food (from the cocktail hour to the amazing viennese desserts), to ice sculptures, nothing was left unattended. There's over 8,000 square feet of majestic space, capacity for up to 350 guests, and 10 acres of beautiful grounds. Mounir went above and beyond to not only meet, but far exceed all of my expectations. The castles majestic spaces embrace its historic influences while providing the convenience of modern amenities. The Legacy Castle is so beautiful, it has attracted the attention of many local, NJ reality stars, including Mike "The Situation" who married his wife, Lauren there in November of 2018. We are so glad we got to be a part of your celebration. Our guests raved about the food and let me just say that the Viennese Dessert option is definitely the way to go! It was more than I ever imagined! What furniture and decorations does The Legacy Castle have available for wedding events? We had our ceremony on the grounds of the castle and it was more than I ever dreamed of! Nathaline and Yantian Poquie The Legacy Castle is a place that makes u want to celebrate!!! I am so thankful to have gotten a date at the Legacy Castle! The Legacy Castle truly exceeded all of my expectations! This place is an amalgamation of the concept of a touch of royalty as well as sophistication and luxury. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 212 Reviews . venue in person for first time. My only tip is to be conscience of sunset time when scheduling the start time of your event since they usually only allow you to arrive for photos 2 hours prior. This venue is absolutely beautiful -- opulent yet tasteful-- and the perfect size for our event which is attended by leaders in the p Only thing good here is the grounds. We received so many compliments on the stunning venue, and the TLC staff truly helped us execute our dream wedding. We just had our wedding at The Legacy Castle and we had a 5 star experience from day 1. if you are Looking for the Wedding of Your Dreams, Go to The Legacy Castle!!!!! Definitely book this venue! so open minded and welcoming to all of our guests and made this experience so much easier for us. 2019 and it was a Dream!!! From the planning stage to the actual event, everything was handled perfectly. Anwar showed great professionalism and left a great impression on my family and I. The food and dessert were excellent ! I have not one compliant!! We want to relive our wedding day over and over because of you all! The detail in the design is exquisite, I felt like royalty! They were accommodating and willing to help with any request. We also show our sales team attempting to contact you several times to no avail. ve party last night & felt obligated to write a review today about how lovely it was & what a fantasic time was had (by everyone!) The guests cannot stop talking about how wonderful it was! The food was so good but what I noticed even more was the staff . The whole process was so frustrating and if the management was more flexible this would have been a much more enjoyable experience and perhaps worth all the money we paid for it. He even personally drove me down to my ceremony, which meant the world to me. Mounir and his team made us feel so comfortable throughout the process and always immediately addressed any concerns we had. ly welcome. The castle's rich history and exquisite architecture make it a perfect venue for a fairy tale wedding. This is on . Highly recommend! They worked to make this day the best it could possibly be and I couldnt have imagined doing my wedding anywhere else. They were so wonderful from the moment we walked through those doors till the moment we got in our cars. e grace, kindness, generosity, and heartfelt actions for our terminal women as our LESLIE'S WEEK guests and speakers were treated here! (If you are debating doing this or not, please do it!!! Anwar, along with the entire staff, were the most professional, patient, and pleasant people to work with. The venue is beautiful no doubt. I cannot begin to explain the professionalism & outstanding service of this venue! All our family and friends that came to the wedding were blown away with the venue itself, and the food that was there. As the class advisor of the KHS Class of 2020, the prom was well worth the wait. Thank you Legacy Castle Staff, for making our wedding such a happy, beautiful, magical, memorable day. The castles lush gardens and outdoor terrace offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside, making it an ideal location for an outdoor ceremony. Anwar is definitely a huge help & has the experience necessary to make your wedding day that much more special! entire staff at the Castle were so understanding and accommodating throughout the entire process. s very unaccommodating under the circumstances, we knew exactly where we wanted to go- Legacy. We couldn't have asked for a better team of people helping us celebrate this big day! From the moment we stepped foot in the building, it was love at first sight for my fianc and I and our families. It was a once lifetime experience! re first class .Mounir, Anwar, Osama we cannot thank you enough. All the staff from waiters to bartenders to bathroom were amazing. ow many times you enter. The food and the service was amazing. Dinner choices, the entertainmenteverything was high end. The service is amazing. The Legacy Castle is a wedding venue located in Pompton Plains, New Jersey. They arent a Maitre D and bridal attendant, they are GODSENDS! So much so that we even met with the owner, he helped tour us around the grounds! Thank you thank you for making our party top notch! Everything was absolutely PERFECT on my wedding day. ude. The venue is breathtaking. Wow where can i even begin on this review so much to say. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! I was a guest at a wedding anniversary celebration last week. When my husband and I arrived to the venue he took us to our party room and gave us a private showing to make sure everything was set up to our liking, he also explained the whole timeline to us and coordinated the speeches and special announcements with the DJ to keep everything running smoothly. The set up is one of a kind without leaving out any details. The food was also delicious along with their desserts. The reception was incredible, the staff and service amazing, and the food was beyond delicious. A thousand thank yous; Ill remember this day for the rest of my life. It was a perfect Cinderella wedding!!!! She kept bringing up food and drinks to our bridal suite, made sure we had every dinner option on our sweetheart table, and even grabbed us a bunch of desserts from our Viennese so we could enjoy some when we got back from taking photos. Prices are set at $300 per person on prime nights and the cost of hosting 1,500 wedding guests at The Legacy Castle approaches $500,000. The grounds are absolutely stunning and CLEAN! Mounir, Anwar, and Michelle were nothing short of a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Extravagance at its finest! The cost of a wedding at the Grand Legacy Ballroom at the Brownstone NJ starts at around $300 per person, but it can go up to $30,000, depending on the size of your guest list. We cannot wait to have other events at the legacy castle. We had 100 people and they have been calling us saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. 10/10!! I had the most amazing time at the Legacy Castle! Beside the beautiful Decor, the atmosphere was Astonishing and The food was beyond our expectations. The Maitre D Shehab made sure that the night went smoothly and perfectly by paying attention to details. start, Professional and very attentive to the details. We will without a doubt be celebrating future important life events here. 04/24/2021. This was one of the best christmas party we ever had. My daughter wanted a fairytale wedding and they gave her that and much more. This elegant setting is surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lakes typically accompanied by resident white swans. Everything was so amazing and everyone truly enjoyed it all! AMAZING!!! In closing Mounir and his staff brought my vision and dream to life effortlessly. When we dropped our stuff off, I met with our MaitreD, Ron, who was also amazing and again explained how the next day would flow. Every vision she had, he made come true. Likewise, Michelle made sure to have everything ready for us months in advance and leading up until the moment we said, "I Do." Anwar and Osama in particular were always available and responsive to every need, ensuring that everything flowed smoothly and seamlessly. The Venetian hour is an absolute must! We enjoyed every minute of the entire day. Two amazing genuine gentlemen. Source: www.pinterest.com Mounir was so kind when we were booking our wedding, he has a very kind fatherly approach. After experiencing working so closely with the TLC team for several months in planning the most important day of our lives, we are confident this venue will have many many successful years. It is by far the most gorgeous venue I have ever seen in my entire life! Nicole, Camryn, Caesar, Marina, and everyone who helped plan and organize our wedding were highly professional and always so helpful throughout the whole experience. i promise you wont be disappointed!! What are the most important characteristics of The Legacy Castle in terms of venue type, style and location? Prices are set at $300 per person on prime nights and the cost of hosting 1,500 wedding guests at the legacy castle approaches $500,000. #AlainMartinez shows you this venue fit for any luxury #wedding.About this video:This is a venue review NOT sponsored in any w. Castle is just magnificent. oh wow wow.the food and drinks was surplus.the services were great. Schedule An Appointment They are a class act !! Mounir is the owner but you wouldnt know it. So the Grand Legacy Ballroom can accommodate at least 1500 people, which of course is not a small number. 15/10 experience at the Legacy Castle due in very large part to Talita and Jose. Although it rained on our daughters wedding day, we didn't mind too much because TLC is so spectacular. Mitch The Minister . In all my experiences in the hospitality/conference/workshop arenas, WE have NEVER been treated with th One year later, the dream came true for the Kearny High School Class of 2020 when they celebrated their prom as royalty in the Legacy Castles Grand Ballroom on July 7th, 2021. Unfortunately, this beauty is limited to the external space and does not reflect in the conduct of the owner and his staff. Everything and everyone exceeded our expectations and were so kind and attentive that we Our daughters wedding day was perfect at The Legacy Castle!!! Castle in the clouds wedding, jessica and jon. We could not be happier with our decision. Sadly, it was a disappointing experience. Words cannot express how sensational our wedding day was at this incredible venue. Such a beautiful place to have any special occasion. Has a quite sophisticated event space, which will give an extraordinary impression on your special day. I can easily say this is the place to go for an event in NJ. My guests were taken away with its beauty and glamour. The entire day literally was a fairytale and everything was amazing. Capable of accommodating parties from 100 to 1200, The Legacy Castle is both elegant and legendary. Truly " The Best". Tonight I attended a gala in honor of Breast Cancer awareness . We ended up going back to the venue a second time. Home Weddings Portraits About Susan Charitable Giving Info and FAQ Blog Contact Engagements Editorial Thank you! The Legacy Castle was the first venue I found online and as soon as I visited it I knew it was the one! She was super attentive and was always right there if I needed anything! My wedding was absolutely flawless and smooth. Thank You Mounir, Anwar and staff for making the day so memorable!!! The castle's staff set up EVERYTHING for us. The event was over the top in Service food Quality and class. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this venue. Add to that cost of so far about $75,000 a wedding planner (likely no less than $7,000), invitations, a makeup artist, hair artist, florist (likely upwards of $5,000, considering their wall of roses), band, Rolls Royce rental, and DJ with lighting and pyrotechnic-looking effects, plus a photographer, and we've definitely topped six figures. We knew we had to have a celebration at The Legacy Castle so we celebrated our daughters christening day on March 31 . This venue is one like no other and you will not regret a single thing if you book your event here. They all made sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted! She had reached out to me via social media seeing I was getting married there, we had an instant connection, she would update me with photos and details so I wasnt stressing prior to my big day! be the location for our wedding day. His entire staff has been ready and willing to answer all of our questions and address any concerns. The Legacy Castle is the place to be and #1 for sure. Anwar helped us plan everything and he was always there for help. they made it so easy from the day i booked it till the very end! We received so many compliments on the stunning venue, and the TLC staff truly helped us execute our dream wedding. Our bridal attendants was kind of our own personal CIA agents. They ordered a TON of bottles and made sure he had his favorite manhattan on our special day :) I cannot say enough positive things about this venue. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time. Back when the castle was still under construction, I had to be assisted by someone who works at the Brownstone, but he had messed up my schedule and didn't even register our event as a wedding, nor did he include a ceremony (he has since been replaced by the Castle's awesome staff so no worries). It was so annoying to have different guest and family members reach us to tell us a workers gave them our things, and we have had to go pick these items from them. Thank you TLC from the bottom of our hearts, our daughters wedding will be an event that will forever be in our hearts because of The Legacy Castle. Truly! Thank you! Inspired by late 19th-century architecture, The Legacy Castle offers a palatial setting that is more than worthy of one of lifes most important occasions. From a live sushi rolling station, to oysters, salmon wellington, anything you can possibly think of! According to some reports online, the average cost per head is around $170 to $300+ per person when all extras, taxes, and gratiuty is factored in. The castle features a grand ballroom, which can accommodate up to 500 guests, as well as smaller event spaces for more intimate gatherings. Newsmag is your news, entertainment, music and fashion website. From the beginning of our journey with them, right through our wedding day, they treated my new husband and I like a king and queen, in their unbelievable castle. I can't thank this team enough for the amount of detail and hard work they showed us throughout my entire wedding process. The friendly service provided by the staff from Legacy Castle will satisfy you and the guests who come. Our Head Chef, formerly from Tavern on the Green, Hemsley Park Lane, Houston's famous Remington Hotel, and several of the nation's prestigious country clubs oversees every detail of your menu to guarantee a royal dining experience. My bridal attendant was Angelia, and she was just the most amazing person ever. They did everything in their power to make us happy and really worked with us. We cant wait to have our future parties at The Legacy Castle! ely booking my baby shower at this place! It is one of the most gorgeous venues you will ever book. Our event was completely seamless. They tended to my EVERY need and beyond. From the moment we walked in, we knew this place had to be where we held our wedding. I will be having more of my most precious life celebrations here in the future. During the wedding, Mounir went out of his way to go and buy a certain liquor that a guest wanted that they did not have. Thank you! So many of our guests have been telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. my 60th Royal Birthday in the castle, perfect for my theme. How big is Lauren Sorrentino ring? On my wedding day, we honestly weren't 100% prepared in regards to the centerpieces. We literally watched our venue get built from the ground up and wow, what a transformation it was! We had a bridal attendant with us throughout the whole night and tended to our every need. Our guests have been texting us saying how amazing our day was, including saying that they cannot stop thinking about It themselves!! Thank you again Val for doing such an amazing job. He coordinated the event and immediately earned our trust. The service was impeccable! From the beautiful venue to the phenomenal service everything about The Legacy Castle screams elegance and perfection. newcastle city council adopted highways map,

Joan Hopper Bio, Moon In Cancer Woman Attracted To, Redfin Associate Agent, Seattle, What Exotic Pets Are Legal In Florida, Articles T

the legacy castle wedding costLeave A Comment