Our delicious signature cocktails and exquisite wine list make us one of the best cocktail bars and wine bars Newcastle has to offer. A bar for all occasions, from a girl's night out to adrop-in for a pre-dinner drink before heading to one of Newcastles best restaurants, Roundhouse. For locals wishing to experience it for themselves be sure to sign up as a Crystalbrook Local to enjoy 15% off rooms, food and drinks. Roundhouse. Enjoyed our sirloin steaks but the tomahawk was absolutely not value for money. Roundhouse 9.6/10 14 282 King St, 2300 Newcastle See map Average price A$100 Find a table Free service Reservation confirmed immediately Date Uh oh, an error occurred Calendar is not loading right now. A group of family visited for a Birthday celebration. A simple thing that just adds to the service. The menu was difficult to read and not spoilt for variety. The waitstaff were very good. , which included shared plates of sashimi, pork belly and a vegetable dish for entree. Then the third bill was presented, which we could pay at the table. This will definitely be our go to restaurant for special occasions. Tasty accompaniments but literally all fat and no crispy crackle. Thanks to all the staff for making our first experience at Roundhouse a memorable one. Honestly it should be 3.5 stars but I cant give half a star so 3 it is as it was not quite a 4. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. I think it is now a typical Upmarket Hotel Restaurant. An architect and academic, Frederick Romberg was born in 1913 in Tsingtao (Qingdao), China, the second child of German parents. I paid the $20 and asked could I move to the view of the sea but could not be accommodated and the sunwas beating down on us through the window. We visited the Roundhouse for their NYE Sunset Dinner. Roundhouse Roundhouse Claimed Review Save Share 26 reviews #150 of 369 Restaurants in Newcastle City Administration Centre Level Nine 282 King St, Newcastle, New South Wales 2300 Australia +61 2 4928 8600 Website Menu Opens in 4 min : See all hours See all (38) Ratings and reviews 3.5 26 #150 of 369 Restaurants in Newcastle RATINGS Food Service When we asked to pay, the first visit brought the bill. The average price is only an indication. If we were intoxicated then for sure kick us out but we were not. As mentioned it was for my friends birthday, which was very much stated when booking but no mention was given by staff. The waitress did not comment when she cleared the table. We had an e-gift voucher so that was also taken away to be scanned. We did not have desert. It's unfortunate to be so negative but if fair feedback isn't provided nothing changes.More, The view was special, the atmosphere good and the service was great. I understand they have RSA guidelines but I found this highly offensive. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The view and the outlook are very appealing. ShouldMore, To be honest 3 is generous given the prices. A definite highlight of our trip to Newcastle. My fish of the day ( kingfish) was excellent but my friends lamb back strap was tough, grisly and very fatty - un rendered fat as it was cooked rare. Australian With friends. At the price point of $150/head excluding wine Not up to it. The venue and views are the best in Newcastle, the food was delicious. Outlook great But! Not even close to 5 star2.5 at best. Take a perch and enjoy an ocean of Newcastle's charm as you drink in charismatic coastlines and shimmering shores, with just a touch of Tokyo. We didnt want dessert but had cocktails instead, and the total came to over $1100. The view was nice but at $300 they need to up their game with the food, drinks and service. Find us Level Nine, 282 King Street, Newcastle NSW 02 4928 8600 Hours Tuesday to Thursday: 5.00pm to 10:00pm Save 10% on hotels, restaurants and bars. Chefs are friendly and always ready to chat and whip upMore, From the time we sat down this meal was underwhelming. We had an e-gift voucher so that was also taken away to be scanned. Crystalbrook Byron, formerly Byron at Byron, Crystalbrook Albion, formerly Little Albion, 85 Esplanade (Access via 68-72 Abbott St). Roundhouse is home to Crystalbrook's signature Crystalbrook Beef. Decent sides of vegetables and chips included. We had a Crowd card so our mobile was taken away to scan that. Drink in style with amazing views at Crystalbrook Kingsley's very own rooftop bar in Newcastle. We did not have desert. To me it was obvious she did not enjoy it judging by the plate. Our party of 7 all had either the duck or the fish of the day which was kingfish. Make a booking at Roundhouse in Newcastle. Roundhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: City Administration Centre Level Nine 282 King St, Newcastle, New South Wales 2300 Australia. The replacement side requested of zucchini wasn't great either, with the burnt flavour from it's charring going through the whole dish. Discover Newcastle's newest rooftop restaurant & bar, sip cocktails with good music and enjoy delightful breakfasts & lunch at these bars & restaurants. On level 9 overlooking the coal port and out to sea at Nobbys beach the views are spectacular day or night. Business open hours and service may differ. The manager collected our plates and said he'd bring us a dessert menu which he never did, because we were so disappointed with our meals we decided to get the bill and leave so I indicated to our waitess on several occasions that I wanted the bill but she was busy at another table and and put her pointer finger up at me to wait while she continued to have an open conversation with customers that had just arrived. All rights reserved. For mains 4 of us had the $210 wagyu. I paid the $20 and asked could I move to the view of the sea but could not be accommodated and the sunwas beating down on us through the window. Much better options at this price point. They were not very crispy and lacked flavour. all staff through the evening was exceptional. The wine list is large, although very expensive. She left most of it at 50$. All rights reserved. It was a 70th birthday needless to say we werent rolling drunk, abusive or load. 2 of us ordered the prawn starter and they were delicious. Expensive but lovely. Beautifully presented and the flavors came through perfectly. We knew this would be an expensive meal and we werent let down in any way. We hope to see you again soon, Lovely breakfast. During thr booking she was asked if it was a special occasion so they were aware it was was our anniversary but none of thestaff congratulated us or mentioned it. Second choice was a gin. We do hope the team were made aware of your expectations not being met, as we are confident in their ability to ensure we make things right. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed both our breakfast and vegan offerings ! I felt the overall dcor looked dated. were extremely disappointed overall: Roundhouse Roundhouse Claimed Review Save Share 24 reviews #153 of 369 Restaurants in Newcastle City Administration Centre Level Nine 282 King St, Newcastle, New South Wales 2300 Australia +61 2 4928 8600 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (38) Ratings and reviews 24 RATINGS Food Service Value Details Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner For $66 a steak, the meat was a little on the tough side, Ive had better meals atgastro pubs for half the price. I chose a Hendricks which was ruined by flat tonic water. For those who prefer to keep it a little more relaxed, the beautifully handcrafted recycled timber communal dining tables, custom-made by Mark Aylward from his Lambton studio are an ideal option. Sadly too the shared dessert of dark chocolate cremeux was disappointing too, unimaginatively served with grainy hazelnut ice cream and a blob of some cloyingly sweet raspberry "goo" to the side. , which included shared plates of sashimi, pork belly and a vegetable dish for entree. Other non-vegan family members also enjoyed their breakfast. The wine list is large, although very expensive. We acknowledge and extend our respect to Elders both past and present, and upcoming future leaders. The duck, wow wowMore, Underwhelming. Beautifully presented and the flavors came through perfectly. They were not very crispy and lacked flavour. We hope to see you again soon, Lovely breakfast. 282 King St, 2300 Newcastle See map. A complete surprise to see different ingredients bring food to life. We do hope the team were made aware of your expectations not being met, as we are confident in their ability to ensure we make things right. Newcastle Tourism Newcastle Hotels Newcastle Bed and Breakfast Newcastle Vacation Rentals Newcastle Vacation Packages Flights to Newcastle Roundhouse; Things to Do in Newcastle Newcastle Travel . The food was amazing, the service was fantastic. We had a Crowd card so our mobile was taken away to scan that. Tell us more about you and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent Roundhouse experience. Today is a holiday! We most definitely recommend the Kingsley Roundhouse to even the most fastidious of patrons.More, We had lunch for a friends birthday and whilst we had a lovely time, there is definitely room for improvement. Newcastle Tourism Newcastle Hotels Newcastle Guest House Newcastle Holiday Homes Newcastle Holiday Packages Newcastle Flights 6.76 mi. 10 people suggested Roundhouse (updated October 2022) Design and furnishings are beautiful. Then and a second bill was brought. We are sad we didn't reach your expectations. If we were intoxicated then for sure kick us out but we were not. 2023 Crystalbrook Collection. The prawns were over cooked. They were not very crispy and lacked flavour. They are new, so its not too late to add some extra touches, and serious drop the charge for a window seat and just do it first come first served or for guests celebrating something special, paying for a view is just a money grab at an already expensive restaurant.More, What a total disappointment. As locals we were hoping for more, sadly we wont be back and already many have asked how was our experience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Level Nine, 282 King Street, Newcastle NSW 02 4928 8600 Hours Breakfast: Every day: 7:00am to 10:00am Lunch: Friday and Saturday: 12:00pm to 3:00pm Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday: 6.00pm to 10.00pm We're cash-free Did you know the average banknote has traces of 26,000 bacteria? Excellent service. ShouldMore, Lunch for myself and a friend. Join Crystalbrook Crowd. It was a 70th birthday needless to say we werent rolling drunk, abusive or load. Reserve a table at Roundhouse, Newcastle on Tripadvisor: See 16 unbiased reviews of Roundhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #213 of 571 restaurants in Newcastle. We did order the asparagus side, which was great, and chips, which were not. What a perfect way to spend an afternoon, we came for afternoon drinks, we enjoyed cocktails, the grazing plate was one of the best we have had. The manager introduced us to the waitess who would be looking after our table, after she took our order she never returned to our table again. The duck however was superb. Not even close to 5 star2.5 at best. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed both our breakfast and vegan offerings ! Yes itwas good, but for the price it is not exceptional. Then the third bill was presented, which we could pay at the table. The duck however was superb. Then and a second bill was brought. T: 845-765-8369 Roundhouse: Good Hotel Restaurant! The views from the restaurant are fantastic, you can see all over Newcastle andMore, Newcastle's newest fine dining experience. The hotel is 'cash-free' but this needs some work. I wont be in any hurry to return.More, Hello Carol, 7:00 PM time. Bar not able to make a Bloody Mary which was my first choice of drink. Thanks for an amazing afternoon. 7 . Feedback is extremely important to us, we are continuing to always better our product. Overpriced and ordinary is the best way to describe it. The replacement side requested of zucchini wasn't great either, with the burnt flavour from it's charring going through the whole dish. glasgow crematorium funerals today,

Golf Memberships In Pinehurst Nc, New Skyscrapers In Houston, Aries Appearance Female, Red Carpet Wardrobe Fails, Top 50 Defensive Coordinators In College Football, Articles T

the roundhouse newcastle menuLeave A Comment