padding-bottom: 8px; Greg James - Director Iron Tap. That is nearly 5 percent of our total budget, and the necessary cuts that would result could be devastating to our district. Elections in 2023 | } .panel-heading:hover { cursor: pointer;} Six candidates jockey for spot on ISD 110 board. font-size: 20px; Minnesota 2022 election results Tap or click on the race below for individual results. .mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h5.votebox-header-election-type { .inner_percentage.Libertarian { font-weight: bold; position: absolute; width: 90%; a[aria-expanded=true] .fa-chevron-right { display: none; } padding-bottom: 3px; background: #4c4c4c; p.survey-question {font-weight:bold;} .key-messages li:last-child { margin-bottom: 0px;} 110 (Waconia Public Schools), Minnesota has proposed to increase the School District's general education revenue by $410 per pupil, subject to an annual increase at the rate of inflation. letter-spacing: 0.03em; Chad Almjeld has not yet completed Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey. Greater MN: 1-877-551-6767 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) height: 100%; Blake Beissel (Hastings) 50-1 vs Brandon Board (Andover) 44-1 Luke Koenen (Wayzata) 42-4 vs Leo Edblad (Cambridge-Isanti) 38-2 . color: #6db24f; max-width: 75px; } } School Board | Waconia Public Schools School Board The Waconia School Board makes policy and oversees the district's budget, curriculum, personnel, and physical facilities. Send a message to Chad Almjeld asking them to fill out the survey, click here to fill out Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey, https://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Chad_Almjeld_(Waconia_School_Board,_Minnesota,_candidate_2022)&oldid=8981658, 2022 United States school district candidates, Conflicts in school board elections, 2021-2022, Special Congressional elections (2023-2024), 2022 Congressional Competitiveness Report, State Executive Competitiveness Report, 2022, State Legislative Competitiveness Report, 2022, Partisanship in 2022 United States local elections. a[aria-expanded=false] .fa-chevron-down { display: none; } } letter-spacing: .04em; School districts | margin-top: 0px; display: block; The learning curve for a new school board member is extremely high; on average it takes about one full year before a member can generally understand the fiscal, policy, and governance protocols to a level in which they can be a productive key contributor. height: 56px; This Board needs members who are like-minded and ready to step up and help the current board with these challenges. overflow-x: auto; The district is already navigating decisions necessary to pull out of Statutory Operating Debt (SOD) and needs the support of voters to guide the right decisions for our districts future. I think outside the box, yet I understand that solutions need to be practical. .votebox-results-cell--check { This needs to be addressed by seeking out facts and experts to guide our decision making. .votebox-covid-disclaimer { As a father of four children in ISD110, I want to serve as part of our school districts leadership. .results_text { } width: 50%; Metro Area: 651-215-1440 .inner_percentage.Democratic { Apply today! As a past public-school teacher, I advocated for my students every day and collaborated with my community. Counties | I started my small business from the ground up developing a strong martial arts franchise location for our community. } } I would like to see it continue to remain strong, for not only my children, but for the next generations as well. background-color: green; position: absolute; color:white; 16 of 16 precincts reported. Send a message to Jesse Bergstrom asking them to fill out the survey. color: black; .race_header { padding-left: 16px; font-size: 16px; Almjeld was on the ballot in the general election on November 8, 2022. Additionally, I generally view myself as a fiscal conservative and have educational and professional experience that should inspire confidence in the area of financial management. position: relative; School districts | Waconia Public Schools. } background-color: #db0000; } .results_row td:first-child { Would you like to receive our latest Business News? a[aria-expanded=true] .fa-chevron-right { display: none; } Additionally, my educational background as a former teacher in the Minnetonka district, volunteer on many levels in the schools and role as a mother of three children in the district has allowed me to have the unique lens of someone who can understand how the district operates on behalf of all stakeholders; the students, staff and community as a whole. font-size: 1.25em; Create a password that only you will remember. .non_result_row { div.oneoff-scrollbox.short { height:250px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; left: 0px; background-color: #f9d334; Results for county offices are unofficial until county canvassing boards meet between November 11 and November 18. Math teacher at Minnesota Online High School. (FOX 9) - Here are the results for school board races in the Twin Cities metro. clear: both; .results_row { .electionsectionheading { line-height: 1.5em; background-color: red; Threats of harming another Would you like to receive our latest Sports News? color: white; Saint Paul, MN 55117-0370, Business, Lien & Notary Information Phone Line: } width: 90%; } Residents of ISD 110 will have the opportunity to vote for 4 school board members during the November 8, 2022 General Election. div.oneoff-scrollbox.regular { height:400px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } width: 90%; } It's a path that took him, RT @CBrueggemeier: Thank you @TYaeggi_UWStout and @UWStoutFootball for the invite, excited to get on campus! font-weight: bold; U.S. Congress | ul.key-messages {list-style-type: none; margin-left:10px; } font-size: 2em; font-weight: 100; }) color: #888; The board of Independent School District No. } } } a[aria-expanded=true] .fa-chevron-right { display: none; } width: 100%; This is multiple times this has happened in less than 10 years, and the 2nd in the last few. } overflow-y: hidden; BY VOTING "YES" ON THIS BALLOT QUESTION, YOU ARE VOTING FOR A PROPERTY TAX INCREASE. font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; Geller: My opponents would all be coming in as new board members during a very challenging time for District 110. position: relative; Would you like to receive our daily news? Elections in 2023 | Use the 'Report' link on } } display: block; Waconia . background-color: #f9f9f9; $('.collapse').collapse('hide'); The proposed operating referendum revenue authorization would be first levied in 2018 for taxes payable in 2019 and applicable for ten (10) years unless otherwise revoked or reduced as provided by law. $('.showResponses').hide(); position: absolute; } Waconia Ranked #2 America's Best Cities for a Healthy Retirement Retirement used to mean heading South to bake in the sun, spending the rest of one's life playing tennis, golf and shuffleboar. My goal has always been to leave the district better than when I arrived. Waconia native. .votebox { I have built a foundation of knowledge through my experience, training provided to me through MSBA, board workshops, and connections with colleagues across school boards in the state of Minnesota. display: inline-block; } . } padding-bottom: 5px; Please verify on Microsoft Bookings or contact our call center for appointment availability. Oct 5, 2020 Updated Nov 19, 2020. .widget-row.value-only.white { padding-bottom: 8px; Don't knowingly lie about anyone Results for Selected Contests in School District No. $('.pastResponses').hide(); This provides me with a strong ability to understand people and help them work together. I also want to serve the community that I have grown to love and call my home. Murphy: I have experience as a parent in this school district and have been a volunteer in the band and show choir programs, as well as coached football and baseball for the community program. .widget-row.value-only { .widget-row.value-only { border-bottom: 1px solid grey; .results_row.winner { Tap or click on the race below for individual results. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Ballotpedia features 395,577 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. } Members are elected at large to serve four-year terms. 100 Rev. } width: 100%; background-color: green; .widget-row.Libertarian { background-color: #f9d334; } 100% remote. Residents of ISD 110 will have the opportunity to vote for 4 school board members during the November 8, 2022 General Election. background-color: #f4f4f4; background-color: #6db24f; } .inner_percentage.CrossFiled { }, 100); Waterhouse: I am a Mechanical and Industrial Engineer with a Masters Degree in Engineering Management. } .non_result_row th { font-style: italic; } The proposed new referendum revenue authorization would be first levied in 2020 for taxes payable in 2021 and applicable for ten (10) years unless otherwise revoked or reduced as provided by law. Get On Board: A School Board Candidate's Introduction to Board Service, Serving the cities of Waconia, St. Bonifacius, Minnetrista, Victoria, and New Germany, Minnesota Report Card - Bayview Elementary, Minnesota Report Card - Laketown Elementary, Minnesota Report Card - Southview Elementary, District 110 Strategic Plan and Annual Goals, Reconsideration of Instructional Materials, Kids' Company/Summer Verge Registration Information. Noteworthy respondents included Virginia Governor. Minnesotas address confidentiality program .race_header.green { .votebox-results-cell--number { width: 57%; } .votebox_bp_logo { }. .widget-row.value-only.black { State executives | background-color: green; .race_header, .results_text, .results_table_container, .votebox_legend { padding-left: 16px; .votebox { margin-top: 16px; position: relative; @media screen and (max-width: 350px) { width: 100%; padding-top: 8px; background-color: green; Myers: I understand that the success of the district is a collaborative effort. } The school board for Waconia Public Schools voted 6-0 in favor of its current policy, which will only make masks optional for students and staff. .key-messages li:last-child { margin-bottom: 0px;} .race_header.democratic { width: 100%; background-color: grey; This number represented 8.9% of all 68,747 candidates Ballotpedia covered in 2022. overflow: hidden; font-weight: bold; Kimberly Kelzer-Breeden BS in Teaching Mathematics. We are pleased to announce that five Waconia High School student athletes signed national letters of intent to continue to pursue their passion for learning as part of a DI or DII collegiate athletic team. } font-weight: 300; }) SCHOOL DISTRICT QUESTION 1 (ISD #110) An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. Waconia Football We Will . a.communitylink { color:black; font-weight:bold; } margin-bottom: .75em; .race_header.green { width: 350px; font-size: 0.9em; Incumbency information for this election was not available. $('#candidate-connection-twitter-158844').on('click', () => { ga('send', 'event', 'surveycta', 'surveycta-click-twitter'); }); width: 250px; } max-height: 580px; border:1px solid #FFB81F; font-weight: bold; .key-messages li {margin-bottom: 10px;} position: absolute; STMA Wrestlers records by weight for Thursday: padding-bottom: 8px; color: #888; clearInterval(nTimer); } Question 4: What in your background/experience best qualifies you for this office? Noteworthy respondents included Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin and Boston Mayor Michelle Wu. 100 Rev. } Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. clearInterval(nTimer); background-color: grey; .results_table_container { } .infobox p { . Public policy. } .results_table_container { letter-spacing: .03em; } position: relative; .results_row.winner { }

. padding-left: 0; .non_result_row th { MN Relay Service: 711, Safe At Home Mailing Address: Elections in 2023 | clear: both; .widget-row.Libertarian { .race_header.republican { border-radius: 50%; } } .widget-row.Libertarian { Furthermore, I have a current and future vested interest in steering the district in a sound educational direction. Would you like to receive our latest email news? .non_result_row { .results_text { Noteworthy respondents included Virginia Governor. If recounts are held, official results will be amended to include recounted results. background-color: grey; } } background-color: #db0000; font-size: .9em; Success! width: 100%; .hideResponses { display: none;} margin: auto; color: #fff; margin-bottom:16px; .outer_percentage { Bergstrom was on the ballot in the general election on November 8, 2022. vertical-align: top; padding-bottom: 0px; .results_row td { } $('.showResponses').show(); .inner_percentage.Republican { letter-spacing: 0.03em; .survey-result {padding:10px;} Results for Selected Contests in School District No. Send a message to Chad Almjeld asking them to fill out the survey. .widget-key { top: 0px; BY VOTING "YES" ON THIS BALLOT QUESTION, YOU ARE VOTING FOR A PROPERTY TAX INCREASE. } background-color: #f9f9f9; .large-date { text-align: center; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-size: 20px; font-weight: 600;} } width: 250px; } .votebox_legend { } I am an excellent candidate for school board, and I look forward to serving our community. How to vote | MN Relay Service: 711, Business Services public counter is now open for a limited number of appointments. .votebox-results-metadata { display: block; . I will devote my experience, knowledge, and expertise to help Waconia Schools/Board and the community maintain, grow, and develop to its highest potential. SCHOOL DISTRICT QUESTION 1 (ISD #110)

. .mw-body #mw-content-text th.votebox-results-cell--text { Signup today! width: 100% !important; MA in Educational Technology. color: #0645ad; font-size: 1.2em; 110 (Waconia Public Schools), Minnesota be approved? Katherine Sodey has not yet completed Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey. Ms. Olson, a 2003 WHS graduate, is ecstatic, Congratulations to our Wildcat Track and Field teams on qualifying individuals in four events to the 2022 MSHSL Class AAA State Championships! Metro Area: 651-215-1440 font-weight: 300; color: black; p.survey-response {white-space: pre-line;} font-weight: 100; display: block; How would you address that issue? Waconia, MN 55387 .votebox-results-metadata-p { } .external_links_table { width: auto !important; } $(".collapse-all").on('click', () => { } }) } @media (max-width:600px) { 786 were here. Saint Paul, MN 55155, Safe At Home Phone Numbers: U.S. President | background-color: #f9d334; Six candidates are facing off for three seats on the Waconia Schools/ISD 110 school board. WACONIA SCHOOL BOARD - 4 elected Melanie Hagen- 4,299 - Elected Kimberly Kelzer-Breeden - 4,061 - Elected Jesse Bergstrom - 4,024 - Elected Kelly Amott - 3,823 - Elected Tyler Gangestad - 3,600 Chad Almjeld - 3,637 Katherine Sodey - 3,555 Steve Minor - 3,521 WRITE-IN - 97 Tweet Comments Off Posted in Election Comments are closed. var nTimer = setInterval(function() { Be Truthful.

} .electionsectionheading { padding-top: 8px; .panel-heading:hover { cursor: pointer;} })(); See also: Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection. div.survey-scrollbox { height:400px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } Additionally, I have substantial educational credentials, including an undergraduate degree in Finance, an MBA with a focus in Tax, a Certified Benefits Professional designation, and the Certified Financial Planner designation. text-align: left !important; .votebox-results-metadata { .widget-row.Republican { border-bottom: 1px solid grey; I believe I bring the best balance to the WSD110 Board to accomplish the needs of the school, community, and most importantly: our children. I work in the corporate world for Optum but have had experience in Education working as a substitute teacher in 3 school districts. background-color: grey; margin: auto; Send Ballotpedia contact information for this person, .infobox { Candidates from 36 states completed the survey. Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. .votebox_legend .non_result_row { color: white; June 28, 2021 at 9:00 PM - Special Meeting RE: SY 2020-2021 Revised Budget and 2021-2022 Preliminary Budget Approval and School Board Salary for 2021-2022. } Get Directions I will address this issue by planning for the future to help set goals for 2021 and beyond. } vertical-align: top; p.survey-response {margin-left:10px;} .mw-body #mw-content-text th.votebox-results-cell--text { We'd love to hear eyewitness The longtime member of the Waconia School Board resigned on Tuesday after being charged this week in connection to the June 2020 incident. clear: both; | .widget-row { overflow-y: hidden;

.widget-row.Republican { } Would you like to receive our breaking news? font-size: 12px; word-wrap: break-word; Serving in an active, contributing role in this journey is how I can make a difference. } MN Relay Service: 711, Elections & Administration Address: Waconia Wrestling Community & Stakeholders, Some fun events ahead to share this week as our community welcomes back home to the USA Max McEnelly & Coach Derek Sikora from their historic trip to Rome, Italy, where Max won the Bronze Medal at the U17 World Freestyle Championships.
   .contact_entity {font-size: 1.5em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} 	} $('.hideResponses').hide(); Had a lot of fun learning about the program and meeting, RT @AustinRandall_: Thank you @AugustanaFB and @CoachChaseKing for a great junior day. 	margin-bottom: 1px; 		padding-left: 8px; 	color: black;    @media (max-width:600px) { Now in seeking re-election, I grasp the magnitude of what is ahead and feel a strong sense of responsibility to continue the work started. DeBoer: Short answer: the most recent budget issues. . 	.inner_percentage, .inner_percentage.Nonpartisan, .inner_percentage.Independent, .inner_percentage.Constitution, .inner_percentage.unknown { 	.votebox-scroll-container { Incumbent Dana Geller will try to hold on to her seat, and will face financial planner Luke DeBoer, account manager Amanda Hayford, provider inquiry resolution . Send a message to Katherine Sodey asking them to fill out the survey. 	} 	} Ballot measures, Who represents me? It requires someone who can address those challenges, communicate respectfully, and be accountable. person will not be tolerated. 	padding-left: 10px; 		text-align: center; } I pride myself in being able to listen to all sides and objectively make decisions based on the facts, which is not always the easiest, most popular decisions. 		letter-spacing: .03em; Shall the increase in the general education revenue proposed by the board of Independent School District No. 		} 
float:right; 		text-align: center; 		background-color: #6db24f; 		color: #0645ad;  		.votebox { 16 precincts in contest. We won't share it with anyone else. div.survey-scrollbox {  height:400px;  overflow:scroll;  margin:20px;  padding:10px;  border:1px solid gray; } 	font-size: .9em; 		height: 50px; 	.votebox_bp_logo { 	@media screen and (max-width: 350px) { Sodey was on the ballot in the general election on November 8, 2022. 		background-color: #db0000; 	width: 250px; 		text-align: center;                      Get Directions
 Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. The campus and coaches were great! .widget-row.Republican { 		letter-spacing: 0.03em; 	} p.survey-question {font-weight:bold;} Noteworthy respondents included U.S. Representative, 694 candidates completed the survey in 2021.  .widget-row { 	.mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h3.votebox-header-office-name { STMA, above, took second place at the 2023 Class AAA state wrestling tournament. 				overflow-y: hidden; 	.votebox_legend .non_result_row { Experienced school board member. $('.hideResponses').show(); 		left: 0; 	.image-candidate-thumbnail-wrapper .image-candidate-thumbnail { 	font-weight: bold; 		text-align: left; $('#candidate-connection-email-158844').on('click', () => { ga('send', 'event', 'surveycta', 'surveycta-click-email'); }); Municipal and school district results are unofficial on this site. And @WaconiaSchools senior @MaxMcenelly is a testament to that. .survey-result {padding:10px;} I have helped establish new board governance routines and a more effective Superintendent evaluation process. 			.votebox-scroll-container { 	color: white; 		padding-left: 8px;  	.race_header.libertarian { 	.mw-content-ltr td.votebox-results-cell--text, Waconia Public Schools ( ISD 110) serves approximately 4,000 students in the cities of Waconia, Minnetrista, Victoria, St. Bonifacius, and New Germany. Ballot measures, Who represents me? if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? var nTimer = setInterval(function() { Waconia, Watertown, Mayer, Norwood Young America, Cologne, Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. 	.race_header { U.S. President | 	text-align: center; 	} 	.race_footer {  		letter-spacing: .04em; 
   .contact_entity {font-size: 1.5em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} 		.votebox { State legislature | 		font-size: 2em; 16 precincts in contest. 110 (Waconia Public Schools), Minnesota be approved? 		text-align: left !important; Microsoft Bookings: Book an appointment, Email: [email protected]
                     Notary Email: [email protected], Business Services Address:
 racist or sexually-oriented language.    .contact_office { margin-top: 0.3em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;}                     MN Relay Service: 711, Business Services public counter is now open for a limited number of appointments. 	} There are no doubt many issues  both current and prospective  that our district faces, but the most urgent is financial; I believe I can positively impact this area. Do you want a spreadsheet of this type of data? 	display: inline-block; But some families feel the decision puts. The following candidates ran in the general election for Waconia School Board on November 8, 2022. Saint Paul, MN 55155, Safe At Home Phone Numbers:
 .expand-all:hover, .collapse-all:hover {cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline;}                     Saint Paul, MN 55101, Unofficial Results  Tuesday, November 3, 2020. 		padding-bottom: 8px; a[aria-expanded=false] .fa-chevron-down { display: none; } 		font-weight: bold; a.communitylink { color:black; font-weight:bold; } Question 2: What separates you from your opponent(s)? 		padding-left: 8px; 	.votebox_legend { div.oneoff-scrollbox.short {  height:250px;  overflow:scroll;  margin:20px;  padding:10px;  border:1px solid gray; } 		background-color: #003388; Incumbency information for this election was not available. How to run for office | 		display: block; 			overflow-x: scroll; 16 precincts in contest. BY VOTING "YES" ON THIS BALLOT QUESTION, YOU ARE VOTING FOR A PROPERTY TAX INCREASE. We also are fully a part of this community, being homeowners in Waconia, active members of Oakwood Church here in Waconia, and frequently try to stay local with our business/shopping. 

Charlie Taylor Obituary, Next Tampa Mayoral Election, Economic Impact Of Vietnam War On Vietnamese, Madera, Ca Mugshots, Articles W

waconia school board resultsLeave A Comment