it really sucks in this world when you fat cats just want to get more money and waste our time I think they should get their own channel and move on from you jerks just wanting to get richer. "Sorry everyone, I fought hard to be on Season 4 but ultimately Dustin said he wouldnt do the show if I came back," the dredge tender operator and diver wrote on Nov. 14. When Gold Rush first started it was much more interesting when the guys were kind of learning as they went due to most of them inexperienced miners. ", But their relationship improved after Kayla completed her first dive on the show. how do I find shows that are still adding epidodes? It wouldnt suprise me that people cancel & then do the download thing as payback for such poor treatment of their paying customers. Even though Im not a huge fan of that comp. "Who wouldve thought Dustin was chauvinistic and arrogant, he only comes over that way in every single episode," one viewer sarcastically commented. Fiscal year, taxes & profitability smoke screen. There's not just gold flowing in the hills of Alaska there's family drama up there too, and it's starting to pour down on some familiar faces from a certain reality show. Our taste in shows not for the other gold rush teams. There are people from another Country, waiting and waiting, for information what is happen. ( Paul Richardson Gold Rush Instagram) This is not the first time Kayla had disagreements with the family members; Paul Richardson's wife has butted head with Fred and other members in the past. White Water is one of the few shows I looked forward to every single week and have been looking for the new episodes just to have to figure it out myself that Discovery put the show on a several month hiatus. What a bunch of ass hat morons. This is a very bad decision on their part because as much as I love the show Ima wait a couple years to view it on a steaming service .So I wont be viewing any if their adds . if they want to save money get rid of the moron who who cut one of the most real shows on Friday night that my family and I been watching for years . Those doing the work are the stars and because Corporate EXE. Copyright 2023 Distractify. To pull the rug out from under the fans feet is uncalled for. I vote we start a fan petition to fire the ass hat who made moronic decision. My absolute favourite programme..Discovery have a zero regard for its paying audience! grrrr Im so unhappy about this!!! It was one of a very few shows I watched on a weekly basis. Richardson and his wife, Kayla Sheets, were very popular on the show so fans were left with a lot of questions after watching the latest series. By keeping Discovery and the other channels its costing me an extra $30 per month for this package deal i have,which now involves a bunch of channels that i dont even watch. Fans love these underdogs . Another gold miner unrelated to the show confirmed that the crew is likely paid by commission as well. I guess its time to cancel EVERYTHING DISNEY. One of my favorites. Ya know you reap what you sew Disney discovery you paid millions to get Democrats elected and promoted thier leftist/marxist agenda which includes raising taxes on the higher income earners. Im going to cancel my Disney Plus and pick other channels go woke go broke I hope you do. Now he's back with a new show. You dont just yank a show in the middle of the season I dont care what your tax reasons are. Hallmark: The Cases Of Mystery Lane Stars Aimee Garcia, Paul Campbell, RHOC: Heather & Terry Dubrows Youngest, 12, Comes Out Trans, TLCs Shauna Rae Shocks With Dramatic Short New Hair, Jared From Subway Docuseries Uncovers Dark Hidden Secrets. Best exciting show ever. As Gold Rush: White Water viewers have seen in past episodes, the duo hasnt always gotten along. Good show and Disney is going belly up. Agreed, we have no desire to watch Dave Turin again! Nobody would really go back up year after year losing $100k every year. opal hunters and whitewater are tops .How about getting rid of pawnstars or some of the other garbage like programs. Truly a Bogus Move on not at least giving us fans a heads up To whoever made this choice, You Suck!!!!! View The Gallery. So, History is owned by A&E Networks, BUT in a joint adventure with Hearst Communications and Disney General Entertainment Content Division; and Disney is scrambling to increase profitability, cutting cost, assuring a more woke agenda in what is called a now non linear world. He has been published in Inside Sports Magazine, The Daily Oklahoman, and Oklahoma Gazette and websites such as Chud.com, 411mania.com, Sporting News, CBR, ScreenRant, and more. Isnt that the name of the game, selling ads? Disney/Discovery way to prove to your viewers that you could care less about them. Yup makes just as much sense as Disneys go woke philosophy of late. "Im not going to jeopardize the show, crew members, and production to prove a point.". You are as pathetic as the Bush people, are they relatives of yours? Why would you air crap shows over GR white water. Gold Rush: White Water takes place in Haines Borough, Alaska. Next time, do it with one of your worthless shows like 90 day fiance or Kendra does hollywood and shows like that which have no redeeming qualities for mankind. Dont care when it airs, Ill watch. Just found this out now as I keep looking for when its on. GET IT BACK ON NOW. I pretty much stopped watching Gold Rush After 5 or 6 seasons. Plus, how much does he pay his crew? White Water I my opinion was better than Gold Rush Its quite obvious that the Discovery Channel is blowing it big time. I searched to find out what happened. tsk tsk. Stop messing with us. Watching. Part of Discovery's multi-show Gold Rush franchise, White Waterfollows a group of gold miners trying to pan out their fortune on a pacer claim on Alaska's McKinley Creek by methods like suction dredging. OMFG!!!! You are better than him anyway," the tweeter wrote. the whitewater crew was exciting and kept me on edge. Neither male member of the Hurt family has made public comment on this situation. They try a new tactic with explosives, as Hurt describes the new techniques as game changing in the extended trailer. Today 28/01/2023 is when i found out by getting the information myself. After Discoverys abrupt and unannounced discontinuance of White Water, I wonder if it deserves those real people who pit their lives against the white waters in a quest for gold like none of us have ever witnessed. thats incredibly stupid! They dont ever have the satisfying payoffs at the beginning of the year, so we watched it all waiting for the good stuff I had to search deep just to find this page. Leaving fans hanging like that not good. Losers! And I found it very difficult to work with Fred because he's old school and I'm this know-it-all 30-year-old. Learn more about the Gold Rush star and his $1 million machine, which has had its ups and downs. Plus, where Parker's ex-girlfriend now. Disney already rapes people at their parks with outrageous price gouging. sorry Dustin loved the show and many others! Also Dave Turin is a boring gold rush and could have been shortened as well. Dave Turin is terrible i fast forward anytime he is on. I think I might've missed something on gold rush white water, just wondering where has Paul disappeared to from Fred's crew . I totally agree. | Gold Rush, King of the Con | Official Trailer | discovery+, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vqsNReWsCQ8/hqdefault.jpg. I would give up watching TV just for that to happen. Money First! Dave Turins show sucks! Nothing will stop these guys - they'll dive in raging torrents with . I feel like Im paying taxes by keeping my subscription. Who is Ilaura Reeves on 'Gold Rush'? Get new writers / producers as both Gold Rush and Gold Rush WW are not near as good as they were 4 or 5 years ago. want some more ideas just holler. So, why did he leave 'Gold Rush'? yep, Im totally done with all Gold Rush shows now as well as Discovery Plus. Fans want to know who the new narrator on 'Gold Rush' is and what happened to Paul Christie's voice? Annoys me that we the viewers have to go searching to understand what happens. I just canceled disney plus. a holes. Why did Paul Richardson leave Gold Rush White Water? After reading this article, I will definitely be canceling my subscription to Discovery plus. The executive who made the decision to pull the show sounds like he has the same IQ and business acumen as the idiot in the White House. DISCOVERY is saying..screw you audience..we dont give a damn about you!!!!! It will hurt their ratings, but life goes on. What I really liked with Gold Rush WW was the scenery and the equipment they had to use. Whats next charge us extra to watch on plus. This is one of the best shows on cable. I am so disappointed. He has worked under two different bosses in Gold Mining. We do focus on a story or character; we do try to have a plan each day or at least each week on what we want to emphasize," producer Ed Gorsuch explained. The only reason I have Discovery + is for Gold Rush white water!! YESSSSSS!!! Though, according to reports, Kayla isnt currently speaking to her step-father, she told fans that the rest of her family still are and she has no problem with them doing so. ", On the total opposite side of the fence, some members of the "White Water" Reddit community had nothing but nice things to say about Minor and his attitude. And so do we. I personally would like to offer some (small but helpful) financial support to help invest in his goal and gold. was that a moment I was talking to my cat I seemed to have completely lost him definitely lost them all now Im so pi***d I love Dustins tantrums lol, why would you pull a highly rated show in the middle of the season. pretty Dirty. I dont even watch your stupid shows you put on like Dave Turin or the other idiots that pretend to be Alaskans and go around howling like the morons they portray. Your email address will not be published. truely dissapointed.. I Love that Outback Opal too. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Ive been watching all the Gold Rushes sense the Get and now you TV greed mongers tell us its a TAX thing??? how are u going to postpone/cancel a show thats allready halfway through its season. To busy outside to watch winter Tv. He is trying very hard to be a better person and treat his help with a mature approach most of the time. The couple was part of the show since season 1; however, they left following the brawl with the show's lead cast, Dustin Hurt. Incidentally make a program about the idiots that caused this and being sacked I would watch. And I dont buy any of your B.S. Definitely considering canceling my subscription to Discovery Plus! This is got to be the first time I have ever seen a series show being pulled in the middle of the season, and Im 65 years old. Another reason to never support anything Disney again. White Water was one of two shows I watch every week. You are obviously one of those saps that think woke is a word for everything. If they do not I will finish this Season and then change the Channel. Doesnt Discovery realize they are going to lose out on their channel ratings and viewership?? I tolerate Gold Rush because White Water is directly after it! Been mad ever since I heard about this. That wont happen for the rest of this season. Listening to him talk about wanting gold is frigging hilarious. So disappointing. Fans of the Discovery miner have questioned if the reality star is expecting with husband Taylor Myles. Trying to save a buck l, but its gonna cost you 10 bucks to do so. Fred hangs back in Oregon in the beginning of this season. Goodbye Discovery +. Distractify is a registered trademark. This was the best year ever. Now its off the air????? The producer should have given us heads-up when they were going to pull the series. Known as Dakota on the show, Fred Johnson and his stepdaughter have butted heads more than once. Yup canceled my subscription and Disney vacation I refuse to give them one $ this was just the final straw. Really poor. Kayla revealed the reason. Definitely a case of the Network paying off more than the treasure. They did the same thing with The Last Alaskans only their hiatus was permanent. The Death of James Harness Hit 'Gold Rush' fans particularly hard especially considering that a tragic accident was behind his Season 2 departure. 90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Renewed At TLC With Premiere Date, Whataburger Roasts Hailey Bieber: Team Selena Gomez, Bringing Up Bates Newest Grandkids Meet, See Precious Photo. why should they be different our whole countrys got their head up their ass for Five Seasons they couldnt even figure out how to put it on the preview guide correctly always confusing the hell out of everybody they put directly in the middle of that ferret face prick parkers Gold Rush and its not labeled as Gold Rush White Water Ive been watching it since the beginning I think I saw it listed correctly three times but lets leave the show on where a bunch of miserable bastards that I dont want to see and take the show off of people that were pretty decent welcome to the new world were all going to hell. I, like many others, have followed these shows from the beginning. "He had my blessing. I guess I dont care that I have to wait for April as long as they continue to make new episodes!!!!! All Rights Reserved, Evan McPherson is Engaged to His Girlfriend, Gracie Groat! Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. You suck! Hope everyone does that even though it will suck, but lets drop their ratings to zero, then they will really have a huge savings for taxes when nobody watches their shows. The Gold Rush spin-off is on its fourth season, which implies the fans love it. I have enjoyed all the Gold Rush programs since the beginning. Hahaha I agree 100%.I am so sick of Parkers ugly fucking ass. Are Beaux and Harry Still Together After Too Hot to Handle? Ok to wait as long as it does air. Pleasant to hear it will return sometime in the future. No notice? not only was it on basically in the middle of the night, which was rediculous, but now not at all until God knows when? Meet Tiara Soleim, Chicken Enthusiast and The Bachelor Season 20 Contestant! Ive been watching this show since the beginning I hate it when someone that has power to make decision for everyone else because they are rich but dont forget little people like us is the reason u have a job put my show back on. make us wait for 4 mounth to see the rest of the season is Unforgettable. Apparently, Kayla Sheets and Paul Richardson left Gold Rush White Water following a bust-up with Dustin Hurt. Claims She Was in An Open Marriage. Get your shit together!!! Really sucksIt just goes to show that their customers arent really importantthere are somemy guess is that there are many (I am one ), who have tv shows available to them as their only.ONLY.form of entertainment that they can afford. Well I have religiously watched back to back for all the previous seasons and was rooting for this one to end well. It fascinsted me and sparked my interest in history . I thing gold rush white water is better than watching Fred with broken down machinery n Turin trying to sell his site to two mates for double the money n half the equipment take them out n slot white water in even if they dont find gold its exciting watching them dive for it get off ur asses descovery give us our show back or get lost for good, Iv been watching gold rush white water since the beginning. Just a money grubber like the rest of the Networks. You seem to be the odd man out! Part of Discovery's multi-show Gold Rush franchise, White Water follows a group of gold miners trying to pan out their fortune on a pacer claim on Alaska's McKinley Creek by methods like. You dropped Gold Rush Whitewater without informing the fans? Father and son are both hunting for gold. Parker Schnabel turned into a snotty little prick so stopped watching it. But we dont just turn the cameras on and shoot randomly. This is one of the reasons I find myself changing the channel on any new phoney Discovery introduction! As well as it runs into the nicer weather and less people watch tv programs that time of year or watch other scheduled programming. How about you hire some people who can do the job without blindsiding your audience. I also agree we should have been told in advance. WTH cancels a show in the middle of the season, what a loser. What a dumbass decision, in the middle of the season? I have a feeling it could all end for Gold Rush w/discovery.. maybe Amazon should take on the Show. Big resemblance. The news that Discovery suddenly put Gold Rush: White Water on hiatus in the middle of the season came when producer Tim Dalby announced it on social media. You both suck! All rights reserved. As of now, he is 49 years of old. Its the little things like this show we like to relax and watch after a long day of work. Discovery is stupid. Weve had enough of that the last few years. Obviously, Paul was not happy about Dustin talking about his fiance in such a manner. Dustin and friends have an excellent programme and not afraid of hard work. What is the English language plot outline for Gold Rush: White Water (2018)? Someday this will bite them in the ass. I kid you not, as I was reading the comments above, I was thinking, Kick dumbass Turin off and give us our Dustin, Carlos, and crew back!!!! Gene Cheeseman death, What happened to Gold Rush cast? As per Distractify, after an awkward silence since the show aired, Richardson's wife, Kayla, finally opened up via a now-deleted tweet in 2020 about why she and her husband would no longer be a part of the show. For me Whitewater is more relatable because it reminds me a little of when I was 12 growing up in the WV Appalachian mountains when my Dad first took me digging Indian artifacts. This is the best show on discovery channel. Whoever decided to take off/delay the season is an idiot! Count me out of ever getting sucked into another one of your reality shows. Im so disgusted by them!!!! Do you really think that they give a $hit what fans of the show think? You can often find him mining in Canada's Klondike region, but where does he live? Gene Cheeseman youngest son Cole Cheeseman childhood pic. Huge mistake, Discovery! A shame! Larry. Fk the Fans huh? The money they spent can wait until the new year to keep their numbers down this year and move it to next year for a fresh start. Hope they figure something out, so it doesnt happen again. We learn what to expect when you take on this life style. they are all about the dollar and could care less if we the people demand our show back. I dont even have words to express how much this pissed me off! you have a great personality, hard working person, and tons of knowledge as mechanic They did the same thing with The Last Alaskans. So angry the tax laws need to be damn change to stop this fiddling. Why did Paul Richardson leave Gold Rush? I wont watch gold rush anymore because I cant stand Dave Turin. His wife, Kayla Sheets, explains their absence from the Discovery Channel show's fourth season. I have been searching for it. Dustin reunites the band, Wes Richardson, Carlos Minor, and Paul Richardson plus James Hamm. So, lets find out more about the Gold Rush White Water cast in 2022. That time has been over for a long time now. Tax reasons is a weak and laughable excuse. Im done canceling Disney +, a decision that was made by a bunch of worthless, no-nothing, pencil-pushing morons. Kayla and Paul Richardson tied the knots after the death of Kayla Sheets' late husband, Greg. I agree 100%. "He was a cool person until the moment he married my mom [in 2016]," Kayla said in a 2020 interview with Monsters & Critics. one of my favorite shows one of the reasons I pay for discovery plus. and we need our shows to watch now. GR is just the same old dig N sift..At least there is adventure in Whitewater. Very disappointed. to bad all my shows seem to be done for the season. Disney SUCKS!! Some 'Gold Rush' Fans Think Mining Star Monica Beets Is Pregnant Here's Why! They even found a one ounce nugget. Disgraceful pulling Gold Rush White Water been waiting for episode 9 S6 hope it goes elsewhere these decision makers should be shaken. So we GRWW fans need to just face the fact our show is too Real World and Straight for the New Disney (Walt must be flipping over in his grave)! not only that, not even a warning! IF the show bombs there will be YT revenue to fall back on. You have got to be kidding. Carlos Minor, Fred Hurt, Dustin Hurt, Wes Richardson and Paul Richardson at McKinley Camp. When will it be announced when the show will continue to be broadcast? Shocking Reason Revealed - YouTube Paul Richardson and Kayla Sheets were absent in season 4 of 'Gold Rush: White Water.' Fans. How like the history of broadcasting. Gee thanks. (Paul Richardson Gold Rush Instagram). Whats next, women storming the beaches at Normandy? White Water is much more exciting and I looked forward to it! Of all the other gold rush shows this one to me was far the best of the lot. I am now considering cancelling your channel and directv along with it. Total utter madness. The crew is faced with new challenges including raging white-water caused by record snowmelt. Time to find a new channel. Genebelongs to American nationality and Caucasian ethnicity. Thanks for leaving us just hanging. Real smart Discovery, like stopping a great movie in a theater at the halfway point, throwing on the lights and telling the audience to come back in 3 or 4 months and youll let the watch the rest..stupid! So where is Gene Cheeseman, What happened? Where did he go? Get to Know Joy Dorsey From 'Gold Rush,' Wife to Jimmy Dorsey, Juan Ibarra Has Moved Onward and Upward From 'Gold Rush', Fred Lewis From 'Gold Rush' Is Married to a Veteran, Too. (big brain energy ). Now that the stars of Gold Rush White Water have found reality TV fame, many of them can be found on Instagram. Just another example of how giant media can control what people believe. Fans are fans = they want to see it, especially when it appears they may hit some good gold. I so admired the woman diver and how she ran her crew. Was excited when a female started diving into that cold water slurping up all that dirt and hauling up those big boulders. #GoldRushWhiteWater. Here's Why Fans Have A Problem With Carlos From Gold Rush: White Water. 'Gold Rush' Veteran Rick Ness Has a Girlfriend Meet Leese Marie, Gold Rush Star Tony Beets Dredge Sank Twice But It Wasnt a Sunk Cost, Gold Rush Star Brennan Ruault Reveals Why He Left Parker Schnabels Crew, 'Gold Rush' Fan Fave Parker Schnabel Appears to Be Living His Best Life, The 'Gold Rush' Crew Returns to Alaska After Haines Has Its Worst Storm in More Than 20 Years. This makes me very sad. Paul Richardson and his wife, Kayla Sheets, are veterans of Gold Rush: White Water. Total load of donkey crap! We are cancelling Direct TV and going antenna (free TV ONLY) after February, thatll definitely help their tax situation with less revenue IDIOTS! (Watch for an Aussie series called Firebyte if it ever comes her to the states. Great move, Discovery!! Gene: Am glad you are ok, we were wondering about your well being Morgan's Wife Went Missing in the Grand Canyon Is She OK? I endure thru Gold Rush to get to White Water, a hard determined team of people, Disney messed with the wrong crew this time! Todd Hoffman is the man behind 'Gold Rush' and yet he walked away from the series. He was always my favorite on the show. Not pleased with their decision but if it means they can save money and keep airing shows like this I can live with the delay, just hard to swallow. who ever is making the decisions obviously is not running the company right. Now weve been waiting every week for the next episode of Gold Rush Whitewater. "He took control of the com system and was speaking to me. I hope discovery stock drops immensely. totally agree I thought whitewater was a bad ass showi have Hulu live and discovery + thinking about canceling both and just get the cheaper Hulu and just get rid of the bs and keep HBO max. we look forward to White Water Gold Rush every week. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. im really annoyed at discovery, I have been waiting for the next episode and looks like I have wasted my time. As if Warner Bros needs to worry bout money and taxesLike come on. Disappointing that Discovery dont value the viewers think they are forgetting without them Discovery doesnt exist. I thought it would be coming back:(, Ive always watched the show since the beginning, but with what little gold theyve ever found, it was always a question of how long can they keep this going..lol A major change in season 5, White Water OG Fred Hurt took a back seat in the new 2022 series of the show and his son, Dustin, took the reins on their dredging operation. I always looked forward to seeing this show, despite the irritating incessant screaming from Carlos. We will wait, if season 6 will come to TV or Stream. He believes they can beat last year. Now we are all pissed off. Don't act like you don't know why. I think an online petition would get lots of signatures going by the number of comments. CHECK IT OUT: Why did Paul Richardson leave Gold Rush White Water? He knows that hes in the danger zone for the virus. I really miss watching white water. Explains a lot. Copyright 2023 Distractify. An update on her disappearance after a July 2022 episode of 'Daves Turin's Lost Mine.'. gold rush . cant people read? Ass hats. Richardson is quite a popular face on the program, as is his wife, rookie dredge tender, dredge diver, and mini dredge operatorKayla Sheets. But the intricacies of trying to dredge in the boiling water is fascinating.. They get money from ads, they get money from cable subscriptions and they get money from their apps. pretty sure there could have been only shows that could have been stopped, not even a warning it was happening!! Once again the powers that be over at Discovery Warner Brothers have lost their damned minds. I think the little man was intimidated that I could do everything that he did, despite being a woman. I am disgusted at this decision drop Gold Rush instead as it is becoming repetitive. Discovery-Warner Bros canceled the movie Batgirl even though it was already shot and edited. And the dipshit skippy brothers theyre competing with. See Fred didnt stay away elsewhere for long (didnt pay? Not available? I am canceling my subscription to discovery. ", Others took their analysis of Minor's behavior a step further, contemplating where his unending positivity comes from. According to Tim, an executive at Discovery-Warner Bros. decided to take the show off the air for the next three months. I sincerely hope karma bites all these executives in the arse and leads the IRS to personally audit each and every one of them!! . Given how many people are commenting here, people like this show. ahole beancounter to really ruin something that somehow manages to take our minds off all the other crap that we putting up with in the world nowadays. very disappointing but doesnt surprise me one damn bit. I have never heard anything like it! Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. You suck Disney!!! That would be cool if Netflix picks up the Gold Rush shows, they seem to try to put entertaining stuff on for their customers. Your email address will not be published. All Rights Reserved. Bullshit, dirty bigwigs I am canceling my subscription on Amazon. thats a bunch of BS. then u just shut the door in the fans face,with no warning. I will continue watching this series when it returns later this year. As far as I am concerned the idea of running a business is to get the public interested in your product, not remove it when it is a success, does not make any sense to me , Ive watched Gold rush and white water from the start and now very disappointed to here that its gone till the new tax year. I enjoyed my Saturday morning routine of watching gold rush and whitewater on my DVR. thats so stupid so basically they can choose when to release or not and if not they can write it off just like they did for all the salaries that it took to produce it? As per Distractify, after an awkward silence since the show aired, Richardsons wife, Kayla, finally opened up via a now-deleted tweet in 2020 about why she and her husband would no longer be a part of the show. Placer Mining Is a Completely Unique Way of Harvesting Precious Metals From the Earth, Gold Rush Star Todd Hoffman Is Getting His Own Spin-off Show on Discovery, Who Is Fred Lewis's Wife From 'Gold Rush'? What they have done is self-centered and had no concern for the show or their fan base. Im very upset about this because I love the show. What do you expect?? and yet they screw over huge fans that look forward to this weekly! I hope this whole thing backfires in their face and they lose millions of dollars and viewers. Gold Rush should move to a different network. Disney and their wokeness Go Woke Go Broke! The crew has less than 100 days to work. This show is great. Maybe Dsney needs to lower their profits while they fight over Reedy Creek in Florida. Terrible point in the show to halt airing. 'Gold Rush: Dave Turins Lost Mine' is an incredible spinoff off 'Gold Rush' starring Dave in the leading role. Maybe its time to dump Discovery. You will never have the opportunity to fool me twice.. Unbelievable they could leave us hanging, would suggest we contact our networks and ask discovery is dropped from our packages and hit them in the pockets, so much for looking out for your customers. I would wait for Fridays to watch. After the clash between Dustin Hurt and Kayla Sheets, the former Gold Rush: White Water star left the show since Paul Richardson is a supportive husband and won't be back on the show either. You have a show that gets good ratings in a tough slot, you pay for the show, you pay to edit the show, then you cancel the show mid season without informing the people who pay for your service.

Fearful Avoidant Rebound, Articles W

why did paul richardson leave gold rush: white waterLeave A Comment