define("modules/ErrorLogging",["require"],function(n){function e(n){var e=[n.userID?n.userID.toString():"",n.entityID?n.entityID.toString():"",n.entityType?n.entityType.toString():""],r={userId:e.join(" | ")};"undefined"!=typeof TrackJS?TrackJS.configure(r):(window.TrackJS&&(r.token=window.TrackJS.token),window.TrackJS=r)}return{errorLogConfig:e}}); We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 5. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. (b=d.skyView.imageUrl,w.style.setProperty("background-position","center center")):d.building.imageUrl&&(b=d.building.imageUrl.replace("/{size}/","/115/")),w.style.setProperty("background-size","cover"),w.style.setProperty("background-image","url(".concat(b,")"),"important")}else Homesnap&&!Homesnap.puppeteer&&e(["modules/StaticMap"],function(e){return!!e&&(e.get({$dom:u.liPrimary,type:d.status&&d.status.suppressGoogleStreetView? It is hard to find better. a market leader since 1946 and our expert agents are trained and excited to assist whether you're buying or selling a home in the area -we are sure they will exceed your expectations and real estate needs! {raw:e,commas:e.toLocaleString(),short:this.getShortNumber(e),decimal0:e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:0}),decimal1:e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:1,minimumFractionDigits:1}),decimal2:e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:2,minimumFractionDigits:2}),decimal3:e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:3,minimumFractionDigits:3})}:null},getPercent:function(e,t){if(e||0===e){var r=t||1,a=this.getNumber(Math.abs(e*r));return{raw:e*r,abs:a.raw,commas:a.commas+"%",decimal0:a.decimal0+"%",decimal1:a.decimal1+"%",decimal2:a.decimal2+"%",decimal3:a.decimal3+"%",isPositive:e>0}}return null},getPhoneNumber:function(e,t){if(!e)return null;var r=e.replace(/\D/g,"").replace(/^1/,""),a=null!==t&&void 0!==t?t:r.substr(10,100),n="(".concat(r.substr(0,3),") ").concat(r.substr(3,3),"-").concat(r.substr(6,4)),o="".concat(r.substr(0,3),"-").concat(r.substr(3,3),"-").concat(r.substr(6,4)),i="".concat(r.substr(0,3),".").concat(r.substr(3,3),". 10/9/2017 - gdaddyrocks2Bought a Single Family home in 2017 in Kiln creek, Newport news, VA. 7/29/2016 - Cassandra HansenBought a Single Family home in 2016 in North king st, Hampton, VA. 3/9/2016 - mstlyrdyBought and sold a Condo home in 2013 in Deer park, Newport news, VA. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Abbitt Realty Co. 11835 Fishing Point Drive, Newport News, VA23606 757-223-7478 The listings data displayed on this medium comes in part from the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN) and has been authorized by participating listing Broker Members of REIN for display. Responded to late night emails the same night. Apartments for rent. Leverage our 70 years of experience developing both commercial and residential projects in Southeast Virginia. Homesnap.templates["controllers/DownloadMobileApp.html"] = '{{#with data}}

Download {{#if showMyText}}My{{else}}the{{/if}} FREE {{coStarBrand.name}} App Available on the App Store and Google Play. "In state":"Absentee - In state";case 2:return t? Stand out and get more results with a multimedia marketing strategy from The Real Estate Book. to receive alerts when results become available. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. $62K - $555K Price Range. (t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? This browser is no longer supported. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Find great Newport News, VA real estate professionals on Zillow like Brant Abbitt of RE/MAX Peninsula Inquire about a career with Abbitt! To learn how we can help you, give us a call. (t.google=!0,t.name="Google",t.color={text:"#db3236",background:"#ef5c42",rgb:"239,92,66",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #E07C3D 0%, #E23A3A 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/google-grey-70px-2x.png")}):4===e&&(t.waze=!0,t.name="Waze",t.color={text:"#00b7d6",background:"#00b8d2",rgb:"0, 184, 210",gradient:"linear-gradient(313.13deg, #22E0FF 0%, #1CD6F6 15.8%, #15C9EA 35.86%, #15CAEB 36.43%, #15CAEB 36.44%, #15CAEB 36.44%, #15CAEB 37.2%, #15C9EA 37.36%, #15C9EA 37.52%, #15C9EA 38.16%, #14C8E9 39.89%, #14C8E9 39.89%, #13C6E7 43.86%, #10C0E2 53.61%, #00A4C8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-colored-256px-1.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-colored-70px-2x-1.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/waze-grey-70px-2x.png")}),t},getPlatformIDByName:function(e){if(!e)return null;var t;switch(e.toLowerCase()){case"facebook":t=1;break;case"instagram":t=2;break;case"google":case"googlesearch":case"googlediscovery":t=3;break;case"waze":t=4}return t}},n.leads={getNetwork:function(e,t){var r=Object.assign({},n.ads.getPlatformType(n.ads.getPlatformIDByName(t)));if(r.id=e,r.raw=e,r[t])return r;switch(r.color={text:"#000000",background:"#ffffff",rgb:"0, 0, 0",gradient:null},r.icon={color:"",colorSM:"",white:"",grey:""},e){case 0:r.name="Unknown";break;case 1:r.name="Homesnap";break;case 32:r.name="YouTube";break;case 64:case 256:r.name="Google Ads";break;case 128:r.name="Google's Local Services Ads"}return r},getPlatform:function(e){var t,r={};return r.match=null!==(t=Object.keys(e).filter(function(t){return!0===e[t]})[0])&&void 0!==t?t:"",r.name=(r.match.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+r.match.substr(1)).match(/([A-Z]? View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. About Tracy Foster. (t-r)/n:a===t?2+(r-e)/n:4+(e-t)/n);return[60*(i<0?i+6:i),o?n/o:0,(a+a-n)/2]}}},n.propertyAddress={getAddress:function(e,t,r,a,n){var o,i,s,c,l;return{fullStreetAddress:e,fullStreetAddressWithoutUnit:this.getFullStreetAddressWithoutUnit(e,t),unitNumber:t? Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Let me help you today! Abbitt Realty Company LLC 5.0 star star star star star 24 Reviews wb_incandescent Did you know? Review all listings and sales below. Need an agent who knows how to effectively market your home so it sells? Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Walking distance to club house (fitness center, very large lap swimming pool, basketball & soccer field, 2 kids playground with play structures, full-service coffee shop). We know her to be a strong and effective agent. Abbitt Realty Co has 3.5 stars. 29. http://www.abbittrealty.com (757) 508-7109 Get Directions 11835 Fishing Point Dr Newport News, VA 23606 Frequently Asked Questions about Abbitt Realty Co How is Abbitt Realty Co rated? "Rented":"Sold",i="#f71200";else if((e.listing.sListingStatus.inactive||e.listing.sListingStatus.removed)&&(i="#006DC7",o="Off-Market",e.listing.mlsStatus)){var c=e.listing.offMarketDate?" ").toLowerCase()}},n.brokerage={originateUrl:function(e){var t,r;if(null!==e&&void 0!==e&&null!==(t=e.url)&&void 0!==t&&t.input&&(r={url:"".concat(e.url.input),withBrokerageID:!1},e.queryString)){if(e.queryString.brokerageid)return r.withBrokerageID=!0,r;Object.keys(e.queryString).length&&(r.url="".concat(r.url,"? About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/modules/ErrorLogging.js.map?hash=126a653e58b4dd7877bf5939344a6c4c "".concat(e.address.fullStreetAddress,", ").concat(e.address.cityStateZip):"",r=n.coStarBrand.is("citysnap");return e.listing&&e.listing.sourceNumber&&r?t+=" | RLS #".concat(e.listing.sourceNumber):e.listing&&e.listing.sourceNumber&&!r&&(t+=" | MLS #".concat(e.listing.sourceNumber)),t},getGraphImage:function(e){return{raw:e,large:e.replace("{w}","1000").replace("{h}","120")}},getPieChartImage:function(e,t){var r="";for(var a in t)t.hasOwnProperty(a)&&(r+=t[a].Value+" - "+t[a].Label,r+="|");return{raw:e,small:e.replace("{w}","320").replace("{h}","160").replace("{color0}","00A3E1").replace("{color1}","56BBE1").replace("{color2}","abddf0").replace("{color3}","cccccc")+"&chdl="+r.slice(0,-1)}},getStatusBadges:function(e){function t(e,t,r){this.text=e,this.color=t,this.secondaryColor=r}var r=[];if(e.listing){if(e.listing.specialFeatures.comingSoon){var a=new t("Coming Soon","#fac332","");r.push(a)}else{var o,i,s=2===e.transactionType.raw;if(e.listing.sListingStatus.active)o=s? . (e.beds&&r.push({label:e.beds.label,value:e.beds.string}),e.baths&&r.push({label:e.baths.label,value:e.baths.string}),e.sqFt&&r.push({label:"Sq Ft",value:e.sqFt.string}),e.lotSize&&r.push({label:e.lotSize.label,value:e.lotSize.string}),e.yearBuilt&&r.push({label:"Year Built",value:e.yearBuilt}),r.slice(0,2===t?3:2)):r}function f(t,r){e(["modules/MLSIDXInfo"],function(e){e.getMLSInfo(t,function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:{},t=e.idxBits||{},i=e.features||{};if(t.showIdxLogo&&r.divIDXLogo.length){var s=_('').attr("src",e.brand.image.url.default).attr("alt",e.longName).attr("loading","lazy");s.addClass("bs4--img-fluid bs4--h-auto"),s.css({"aspect-ratio":e.brand.image.aspectRatio,"max-height":"40px",width:"auto","max-width":"75px"}),r.divIDXLogo.html(s).removeClass("bs4--d-none").addClass(" bs4--position-absolute").css({bottom:"18px",right:"14px"})}i.showByTenXOnHomesnap&&H.getCurrentUser(function(e){var t,r=(null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.user)||{};null!==(t=r.permissions)&&void 0!==t&&t.mlsAgent||r.clientDetails||a({type:"reflect",name:"headerBrand.showByTenX"})})})})}function w(){if(S&&S.slyContainer.length&&V.get("paging",!1)&&V.$dom.width()){if(Math.floor(S.aFrame.width())!==I&&(I=Math.floor(S.aFrame.width()),S.ul.children("li").width(I),"object"==typeof L&&"function"==typeof L.reload)){var e=L.rel.centerItem;L.reload(),L.toCenter(e,!0)}}}function b(e,t){switch(e){case"$container.scroll":P||(P=t.$container),g(null,null,!0);break;case"window.newSize":case"window.resize":J(),g(t.$window,t.fold);break;case"modal.scroll":g(t.$window,t.fold,!0);break;case"window.scroll":g(t.$window,t.fold);break;case"dropdown.opened":g();break;case"propertyFavoriteStatus.updated":h(t)}E.event(e,t)}var S,B,I,k,x,C,P,A,T,D,F,L,$=e("ControllerObjects"),z=e("Objects"),U=e("Utilities"),H=e("Application"),_=(e("sly"),e("jquery")),M=e("lodash"),N=new $.Unique(t),O=new $.Callbacks,E=new $.ChildControllerManager,V=new $.StateManager(E,{}),X={template:new $.Getter({namespace:N.get(),success:function(e){try{u(e)}catch(e){throw void 0!==V&&null!==V&&console.info(V),e}},failure:function(){try{throw new Error("PropertyAddressItem controller: Unhandled Error")}catch(e){throw void 0!==V&&null!==V&&console.info(V),e}},template:{url:"controllers/Property/PropertyAddressItem.html",dom:["aFrame","slyContainer","ul","liPrimary",["liSecondary"],"divStatusBar","divSecondaryStatusBar","divOverlay","imgFinal","iPrevious","iNext","ulSliderPager","divLikelihoodStatusBar","buildingPageLink","spanFavorite","divIDXLogo"]}}),itemByIds:new $.Getter({namespace:N.get(),type:z.HSPropertyAddressItem,webService:"/service/PropertyAddresses/GetByIDs",success:function(e){try{n(e)}catch(e){throw void 0!==V&&null!==V&&console.info(V),e}},failure:function(){try{throw new Error("PropertyAddressItem controller: GetByIDs. Newport News, VA 23606. "".concat(e):"paint/paint.css")},set:function(e,t,r,a,n){var o=document.documentElement.style;e&&t&&o&&(o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-hex"),t),"number"==typeof r&&"number"==typeof a&&"number"==typeof n&&(o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-hue"),"".concat(r)),o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-sat"),"".concat(a,"%")),o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-lte"),"".concat(n,"%"))))}},converters:{rgb2hsl:function(e,t,r){var a=Math.max(e,t,r),n=a-Math.min(e,t,r),o=1-Math.abs(a+a-n-1),i=n&&(a===e? Copyright 2023 North Carolina Regional MLS LLC. Search for real estate agents in Langley AFB, VA. . A Certificate of Insurance listing the insured company's name as listed on the W-9 reflecting proof of: current general liability insurance with minimum coverage of $500,000 current worker's compensation insurance with minimum coverage of $1,000,000 listing Abbitt Management LLC and/or its affiliates as additional insured. //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/generic.js.map?hash=e0b946063f8921924b59330432cea1e7 Visit www.abbittrealty.com to learn how we can help. I'm a real estate agent with Abbitt Realty Company LLC in Hayes, VA and the surrounding areas, providing home-buyers and sellers with professional, responsive and attentive real estate services. (r.id=e.raw,r):null}},n.styles={getProp:function(e){var t;return! MLS numbers are provided where available. We offer our clients experienced, knowledgeable and professional real estate management at reasonable rates. The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of North Carolina Regional MLS LLC. (757) 599-3335 (\d{2}),\d+(\)\(\d{2},\d+)*/i,r=e.match(n);return"26"!==(null===r||void 0===r?void 0:r[1])||r[2]?e.indexOf("/cp_")>-1?a.polygonType=2:e.indexOf("/ct_")>-1?a.polygonType=1:"21"!==(null===r||void 0===r?void 0:r[1])||r[2]||(a.polygonType=4):a.polygonType=3,e.indexOf("hm_")>-1&&(a.heatmapOption=e.match(/.*\/hm_(\w*)_\d*\/. (a.conversationLong="".concat(e[o.getDay()]," ").concat(a.formattedTime),a.conversationShort=e[o.getDay()],a):(a.conversationLong="".concat(a.monthDayYear," ").concat(a.formattedTime),a.conversationShort=a.monthDayYear,a)}return null},getSummary:function(e){var t="";return e.text&&(t=e.text),e.propertyAddress? (t.spanSupportPhone.removeClass("bs4--d-none"),t.aFindAnAgent.off("click").on("click",function(e){return n({type:"url.unhandled",url:"/agents"}),!1}).attr("href","/agents")):t.aFindAnAgent.off("click").on("click",function(e){return n({type:"account.mode",data:"myAgent"}),!1})},!0),p=function(e){l.getIDXBrand(function(n){e&&!n&&o.showIDXDisclaimer&&t.idxDisclaimer.removeClass("bs4--d-none")})},p(),t.aDoNotSell.on("click",function(e){return n({type:"url.unhandled",url:$(e.currentTarget).attr("href")}),!1}),s.updateController("seoFooter",{$dom:e.$dom.divSeo,data:{}})}var i=e("ControllerObjects"),l=e("Application"),d=new i.Unique(t),c=new i.Callbacks,u=new i.ChildControllerManager,s=new i.StateManager(u,{hide:!0});u.add("seoFooter",new i.ChildController({type:"controllers/SeoFooter",namespace:d.get(),register:{bubble:n}}));var p,f=new i.Getter({namespace:d.get(),success:function(e){try{a(e)}catch(e){throw s&&console.info(s),e}},template:{url:"controllers/Footer.html",dom:["divSeo","divContainer","idxDisclaimer","aFooterRegister","aDownloadMobileApp","divSupport","spanSupportPhone","aSupportEmail","aFindAnAgent","aDoNotSell"]}});return{update:o,restore:function(e){s.restore(e,r)},uninit:function(){u.uninit()},getState:s.getState.bind(s),register:c.register.bind(c),event:function(e,t){"headerBrand.showByTenX"===e&&p&&p(!0),u.event(e,t)}}}}); Open Floorplan, Centrally Located, Amenities Galore! ".concat(e.attributes.offMarketDate.shortMonth," ").concat(e.attributes.offMarketDate.day):"";switch(!0){case e.attributes.mlsStatus.expired:S="Expired".concat(x);break;case e.attributes.mlsStatus.canceled:S="Canceled".concat(x);break;case e.attributes.mlsStatus.withdrawn:S="Withdrawn".concat(x);break;case e.attributes.mlsStatus.hold:S="Hold".concat(x)}}var k=new t(S,"#006DC7",null);r.push(k)}return r},getOwnershipTypeAttributeDescription:function(e,t){switch(e){case 1:return t? If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Learn how to avoid scams. "$".concat(n.string.getShortNumber(e)):"$".concat((e/1e6).toString(),"M")}}),o=[],i=0;i<=1e4;i+=100)o.push(i);for(var s=10500;s<15e3;s+=500)o.push(s);for(var c=15e3;c<=2e4;c+=1e3)o.push(c);o.push(1e8),n.coStarBrand.is("citysnap")&&(o=o.filter(function(e){return 0===e||e>900}));var l=o.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:e<1e4? Her recommendations were timely and well-considered. I absolutely love meeting new people and helping match them to the perfect home. {raw:t,string:"#"+t}:null,city:r,state:a,zip:n,cityState:(r?r+", ":"")+(a?a+" ":""),cityStateZip:(r?r+", ":"")+(a?a+" ":"")+(n||""),streetNumber:null===(o=this.getFullStreetAddressWithoutUnit(e,t))||void 0===o?void 0:null===(i=o.split(" "))||void 0===i?void 0:i[0],streetNameWithoutNumber:null===(s=this.getFullStreetAddressWithoutUnit(e,t))||void 0===s?void 0:null===(c=s.split(" "))||void 0===c?void 0:null===(l=c.splice(1))||void 0===l?void 0:l.join(" ")}},getFullStreetAddressWithoutUnit:function(e,t){return t&&t.toString().length>0?e.split(" #")[0]:e},getBeds:function(e){return e?{raw:e,string:e.toString(),label:1==e? :\=([^&]+))?/g;t=a.exec(e);)r=r||{},"string"==typeof t[2]?r[decodeURIComponent(t[1].toLowerCase())]=decodeURIComponent(t[2]):"="!==e.charAt(e.indexOf(t[1])+t[1].length)&&(r[decodeURIComponent(t[1].toLowerCase())]=!0);return r},parseUrl:function(e){if(!e||"string"!=typeof e)return null;var t=/^(http:|https:)?(?:\/\/)?(([^\/\:]+)?(?:(?:\:)([\d]+))?)?(\/[^\s\?]*)(\?[^\#\s]+)? Each area within Hampton Roads has its own unique personality, charm, and diversity to fit your lifestyle. "hs-pro":"hs",x?U.divLogo.addClass("navbar-pro-plus-logo"):U.divLogo.removeClass("navbar-pro-plus-logo"),U.divLogo.parent().data("data-logo",n).attr("data-logo",n),U.divLogo.parent().data("data-logo-transparent",e).attr("data-logo-transparent",e)}function c(){S.add("mobileTabs",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/MobileTabBar",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("mobileTabs",{$dom:U.divNavbarMobile,data:{pro:N}})}function u(){R.newsFeedDropdown||(S.get("newsFeed")||S.add("newsFeed",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/NewsFeedDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}})),M.updateController("newsFeed",{$dom:U.liNewsFeed}),R.newsFeedDropdown=!0)}function p(){R.messagesDropdown||(S.get("conversations")||S.add("conversations",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/ConversationsDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}})),M.updateController("conversations",{$dom:U.liMessages}),R.messagesDropdown=!0)}function m(){R.agentsDropdown||(S.add("agents",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/AgentsDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("agents",{$dom:U.liAgents,data:{pro:N}}),R.agentsDropdown=!0)}function g(){R.meDropdown||(S.add("currentUser",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/CurrentUserDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("currentUser",{$dom:U.liCurrentUser}),R.meDropdown=!0)}function v(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];R.brand||(S.add("brand",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/BrandItem",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),w.getIDXBrand(function(n){var o=n;if(0!==(null===o||void 0===o?void 0:o.id)||3433!==I.brand.id){var r=3433===I.brand.id&&(null===o||void 0===o?void 0:o.id)>=0?o:I.brand;M.updateController("brand",{$dom:U.divBrandLogo,data:{brand:r,inverse:e}}),e||U.divBrandLogo.css({backgroundColor:"#ffffff"}),r.primaryColor&&U.nav.parents("nav").css("border-top-color",r.primaryColor),R.brand=!0}}))}function f(){R.proPlusDropdown||(S.add("proPlus",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/Header/ProPlusDropdown",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0),M.updateController("proPlus",{$dom:U.liProPlus,data:{}}),R.proPlusDropdown=!0)}function b(){R.impersonationHeader||w.getCurrentUser(function(e){var n,r;null!==e&&void 0!==e&&null!==(n=e.user)&&void 0!==n&&null!==(r=n.permissions)&&void 0!==r&&r.homeSnapAdminTools&&(w.getImpersonation(function(n){if(n){var r,a=$("").addClass("bg-sold");M.$dom.addClass("impersonating-user"),U.nav.prepend(a),a.css({"border-bottom":"5px solid ".concat((null===(r=e.user.brand)||void 0===r?void 0:r.primaryColor)||"#006DC7")}),S.add("impersonationHeader",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/ImpersonationHeader",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}})),M.updateController("impersonationHeader",{$dom:a,data:{impersonatedUser:n}})}}),R.impersonationHeader=!0)},!0)}function h(e){S.add("stickyNotification",new y.ChildController({type:"controllers/StickyNotification",namespace:B.get(),register:{bubble:o}}),!0);var n={};e&&(n={colorClass:e.colorClass,showIcon:e.showIcon,icon:e.icon,text:e.text,delayTime:e.delayTime}),M.updateController("stickyNotification",{$dom:U.divStickyNotification,data:n})}function C(e,n){if("window.scroll"===e&&H.transparent&&U&&I&&(n.fold.top>51? define("controllers/Variable",["require","ControllerObjects"],function(e){return function(n){function t(e,n){if((n||l&&l.name!=e)&&(l.uninit(),l=null),!l){var t={};c.hashTable.each(function(e,n){for(var r=0;r0&&F.length<1?(a({type:"url.unhandled",url:"/search",data:{type_:"HSSearchQuery",searchText:e}}),!1):z.get("multiArea",!1)? Tracy Foster is committed to demonstrating true. For more information contact Rick Smith, Senior VP at: Create and manage your ads and listings, access Lead Activity Results and your TREB Mobile Agent account. //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/SearchDropdown.js.map?hash=b00d37ee48933dfc2d1b62851b1f3d6e Apartments & Rental Homes Get In Touch Contact Us By Phone (757) 599-3335 Or Send us a Message Below. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Get all the info for the rental at 1201 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108. (rot, noise, room arrangement). Find real estate in Hampton Roads. 11835 Fishing Point Drive, Ste 101 Browse property photos, details, and floor plans on . ".concat(t)),C=!1})}),u.iPrevious.add(u.iNext).on("click mousedown mouseup dblclick",function(e){return!1})}if(!l.iOS&&!l.android&&n.paging&&!V.get("onMap")){var A;V.$dom.on("touchstart",function(e){A={x:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageX,y:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageY},V.$dom.on("touchmove. (r.dataStatusBadge="red",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-google-red",r.spanIcon="cancel",r.pText="Declined"):e.status.none&&(r.dataStatusBadge="gray",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-gray-300",r.spanIcon="watch_later",r.pText="No Status");return r}},n.coStarBrand={_current:window.Homesnap&&window.Homesnap.coStarBrand,_internalDictionary:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";if("number"==typeof e)return 2940===e?4:2;switch(e.toLowerCase()){case"citysnap":return 4;case"homesnap":default:return 2}},is:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";if(e){var t=this._internalDictionary(e);return t&&this._current===t}},getCurrent:function(e){var t=e?this._internalDictionary(e):this._current;switch(t){case 4:return{name:"Citysnap",supportEmail:"[email protected]",listingService:"RLS",raw:t,appleApp:"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/citysnap-nyc-rentals-homes/id1603890256",googlePlay:"https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homesnap.citysnap",includedMLSIds:[511e3]};default:return{name:"Homesnap",supportEmail:"[email protected]",listingService:"MLS",raw:t,appleApp:"https://apps.apple.com/us/app/homesnap-real-estate-rentals/id506563991",googlePlay:"https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homesnap",includedMLSIds:[]}}}},n}),String.prototype.endsWith||(String.prototype.endsWith=function(e,t){return(void 0===t||t>this.length)&&(t=this.length),this.substring(t-e.length,t)===e}),Object.assign&&"function"==typeof Object.assign||Object.defineProperty(Object,"assign",{value:function(e,t){"use strict";if(null===e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");for(var r=Object(e),a=1;a. "now":a<60?a.toString()+"s":n<60?n.toString()+"m":o<24?o.toString()+"h":i<7?i.toString()+"d":s<5?s.toString()+"w":c.toString()+"mo"}},getAgoFriendly:function(e){var t=Date.now();if(e){var r=t-e.getTime(),a=Math.round(r/1e3),n=Math.round(a/60),o=Math.round(n/60),i=Math.round(o/24);return a<=0?"Today":a<60?"Today":n<60?"Today":o<24?"Today":o>=24&&o<48?"Yesterday":i<7? | Terms of Use Neither listing broker(s) nor shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. More Info. )?/,""),roundedMinutes:Math.round(e/60)}}},getDayOfWeekArray:function(){return[{dayFull:"Sunday",dayAbbr:"Sun",dayLongAbbr:"Sun"},{dayFull:"Monday",dayAbbr:"M",dayLongAbbr:"Mon"},{dayFull:"Tuesday",dayAbbr:"T",dayLongAbbr:"Tues"},{dayFull:"Wednesday",dayAbbr:"W",dayLongAbbr:"Wed"},{dayFull:"Thursday",dayAbbr:"Th",dayLongAbbr:"Thurs"},{dayFull:"Friday",dayAbbr:"F",dayLongAbbr:"Fri"},{dayFull:"Saturday",dayAbbr:"S",dayLongAbbr:"Sat"}]},getDayOfWeek:function(e){return n.date.getDayOfWeekArray()[e]},getTimeOptions:function(){for(var e=[],t=function(e){return e.toString().padStart(2,"0")},r=0;r<2;r++)for(var a=r? //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/Property/PropertyAddressItem.js.map?hash=029ef2f1414c76b194f39c2433f1ca8d (a({type:"multiArea.submit"}),!1):(z.$dom.input.parent(".form-group").addClass("has-error"),!1)})}function o(){z.$dom.container.addClass("open")}function i(){z.$dom.container.removeClass("open")}function c(){i(),z.$dom.input.val("")}function l(e){var t=z.$dom.input.val().toLowerCase();t&&t.length&&t.length>0?q&&t===q&&!0!==e?o():!0===e? (w&&clearTimeout(w),d(t,e)):q&&t===q||(q=t,w&&clearTimeout(w),w=setTimeout(function(){d(t)},200)):(q="",s())}function u(e){var t=j.get(10);J.done(function(){if(Y){var t=Object.keys(Y).some(function(e){return Y[e].hasListingCarts}),a=Object.keys(Y).some(function(e){return Y[e].hasSavedSearches}),n=[];(t||a)&&(a&&n.push({type_:"SavedSearches"}),t&&n.push({type_:"ListingCarts"}),e.unshift({header:"MLS",items:n,divider:!0}))}}),!z.get("multiArea",!1)&&(t&&t.length>0||e&&e.length>0)? (Object.keys(e).forEach(function(e){var t=this[e];t&&"object"==typeof t? Visit www.abbittrealty.com to learn how we can help. Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity. Understood process very well. Learn more. {{else if ../multiAreaReset}}
Clear and run this search {{/if}} {{#if @last}} {{#compare type_ "HSSavedSearch"}} {{/compare}} {{/if}} {{/each}} {{#if divider}}
  • {{/if}}{{else}}
  • No Results

Try one of these:
    • Address
    • City/Town
    • Zip Code
    • Neighborhood
    • Street Name
    • MLS#
  • {{/each}}{{/with}}'; This business has not enabled messaging, but you can still request quotes from other businesses like them. //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/modules/SearchRecentSearches.js.map?hash=d94413680150e9c1019ebc5348325f67 Handling all aspects of rental property management from tenant management to maintenance and repairs. $175,000. "),Object.keys(e.queryString).forEach(function(t){"brokerageID"===t&&(r.withBrokerageID=!0),r.url=r.url.concat("".concat(t,"="),e.queryString[t],"&")}))}return r},reloadWithBrokerage:function(e,t){var r,a,n=null===e||void 0===e?void 0:null===(r=e.agentDetails)||void 0===r?void 0:null===(a=r.brokerageDetails)||void 0===a?void 0:a.entityID;if((null===t||void 0===t||!t.withBrokerageID)&&null!==t&&void 0!==t&&t.url&&n)return t.url.indexOf("&")>-1&&!t.url.endsWith("&")?t.url="".concat(t.url,"&"):-1!==t.url.indexOf("&")||t.url.endsWith("?")||(t.url="".concat(t.url,"? ").concat(r);window.location.replace(a)}},n.showing={getStylesBasedOnStatus:function(e){var t=n.coStarBrand.is("citysnap"),r={mapMarkerFill:t? website, call "Last 30 Days":i>=30&&i<90? ".concat(t),function(e){var t={x:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageX,y:e.originalEvent.changedTouches[0].pageY};Math.abs(A.x-t.x)>Math.abs(A.y-t.y)&&e.preventDefault()}),V.$dom.on("touchend.".concat(t),function(e){V.$dom.off("touchmove.".concat(t)),V.$dom.off("touchend. {raw:e,string:e.toLocaleString(),label:"Acres"}:null},getPrice:function(e,t){if(e){var r=Math.round(e),a="$"+r.toLocaleString();t&&2==t&&(a+="/mo");var n;return r<1e4?n=r.toLocaleString():r<999500?(n=Math.round(r/1e3).toString(),n+="K"):r<105e4?n="1M":r<9995e4? For Sale. She gave 200% to them from start to finish. 154B Delmar Ln, Newport News, VA 23602 $1,300/mo 3 bds 1.5 ba 1,121 sqft {protocol:r[1]||location.protocol,host:r[2]||location.host,hostname:r[3]||location.hostname,port:r[4]||location.port,pathname:r[5],search:r[6],hash:r[7]}:null},isiOS:function(){return/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)&&!window.MSStream},isAndroid:function(){return/android/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isChromeiOS:function(){return/CriOS/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isWebView:function(){return/wv/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)},isHSPuppeteer:function(){return/HSPuppeteer/i.test(navigator.userAgent||navigator.vendor||window.opera)}},n.path={getImageUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.imageRootPath+e},getJSUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.jsRootPath+e},getHandlebarUrl:function(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]?arguments[0]:"";return t.handlebarRootPath+e},getDomain:function(e){var t=e.split(".

North Miami Beach Shooting, The Fillmore Center Apartments Parking, Articles A

abbitt realty homes for rentLeave A Comment