Everything looks good and we were seriously thinking about moving-in suddenly they increased monthly price $300 more for the mentioned unit. 415-921-1969. Our team strives to make each resident happy and comfortable in their home as well as within the community. Normally I pay around $50 for parking in Chicago, but with ParkWhiz I was able to get a spot for $18 downtown. This complex also has no amenities. As a team who strives to provide the best experience for our valued residents, we are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your time with us. Ask About Our Move-In Specials. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts; we hope you have a wonderful day! There are also paid parking garages within a five-minute walk, including the Fillmore Center Garage at 1475 Fillmore St. and the Fillmore Heritage Garage at 1310 Fillmore St. (the entrance is located on Eddy St.). New construction 2 bedroom 2 bath in a walk up boutique 3 flat Custom chef's kitchen, stainless steel appliances, large quartz island, Italian porcelain baths, tempered glass, washer/dryer in unit, central air, parking spot included, floor . Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. When you get a chance, please give us a call to discuss your concerns and work towards a resolution. Please visit our community website for up to date information. Great location with many stores and restaurants easily walkable and even more a short drive away. 415-921-1969. This has been a terrible place to live. Youll have excellent transit living in this area, with several nearby transit stops. Thank s again for sharing your review; we hope you have a good week! This concert venue is located in downtown Denver and hosts great bands and musicians every month. Hello there, We'd love the opportunity to speak with you to resolve any concerns you may have, and we encourage you to give us a call when you are available. 415-921-1969. The Fillmore Center is located at 1475 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA. We are thrilled to hear you love the location, our team, and our well-maintained community. We're sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience in our community. Fillmore Center We invite you to reach out and let us know if there is anything we can do to offer an outstanding experience or answer any questions. Arbors on Saratoga Apartment Community. CA All dimensions are approximate. Our goal is to always keep our community comfortable for all of our residents. Fillmore Center 1475 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115 . Find out where to park near The Fillmore - Charlotte and book a space. Click on any of these 61 available rentals with parking to see photos and floor plans, plus get information about schools, neighborhoods, and more. Between the homeless population entering the building and sleeping in the trash rooms on the individual floors and criminals breaking into your apartment; security and building management victim blame and refuse to address the very serious issue of tenant safety. to destination. We do not have any unaddressed emails or messages and are concerned we may not be receiving your requests. a very spacious one-bedroom house with a sizable patio outside. The Fillmore Auditorium has been a prominent force in Colorado's music scene for over a century. Our prices change daily, and this is why we encourage our applicants to apply on the same day of touring. We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you have a good week! In addition to a central locale and moderate rental rates, residents enjoy several distinct atmospheres within the span of a few blocks. It is also near University of San Francisco and Academy of Art University. The property manager does not respond. There is a pet rent of $50. Directions. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. 6PM Good News! 3345 Fillmore St , San Francisco, CA 94123 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Hello, (415) 921-1969. People are crazy dirty, I live in front of a garden and thy throw trash from the windows and smoke in non-smoking areas, I can not keep my window open due to this. On 9/6/2022 at 1:30pm we went to our storage room in the parking structure of the ***** Fillmore Center and saw that . 415-921-1969. So many places in SF. Check out our floor plans now. Located just west of downtown's Civic Center, the Western Addition is perhaps San Francisco . Find the best rated San Francisco Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! Moving in was easier than expected and the stay has been very pleasant so far. We are sorry to hear if you had a difficult time reaching us as it is our goal to provide the best for our community, If there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to let us know, it is our pleasure to help. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). We have two locations, The Obsidian and The Onyx, each with a great selection of two- and three-bedroom apartments with luxurious, Your search for such a home among West Chester apartments will end at Liberty Center. . Are. Fillmore Center The Fillmore Center offers awesome studios, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes in classic and fully renovated finishes. from the leasing office was so helpful by the way, when i apply the fillmore center, lady name ". " Map. perks. Ratings and reviews of The Fillmore Center in San Francisco, California. The Fillmore Center is located at 1475 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115 in the Western Addition neighborhood. We provide a complimentary shuttle to the financial district and are located near public transportation. Fillmore Center, Show us your apartment to be entered to WIN a full design package from Havenly + a $1,000 gift card to help with that . Its so bad that the majority of responsible dog owners avoid the dog park so their pets wont be subject to aggressive attacks. Saturday, 9am - 5pm Pay In Advance Event Parking > FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA . 2424 W Fillmore St # 3, Chicago, IL 60612-4120 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. If you need anything in the future, please contact our office because we are happy to help you! We are grateful that you took the time to share your thoughts with us. I love my neighbors who are cool and nice and respectful. We . I love it here! Hello, Residents should not have to worry about their safety! Quiet. Detailed Scores. We had a flood in our kitchen for three days and we had to go to their office and drag them to the apartment to fix the problem. Call us today for more information!The Fillmore Center in San Francisco, California, has studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes located south of Pacific Heights and just west of Japantown. Fillmore Center Reach out and schedule your tour. San Francisco, Brisbane, and Belvedere are nearby cities. 415-921-1969. It has building amenities including garage parking, storage, on site laundry, and controlled access. The dog parks are poorly maintained. 4 in. Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience, we hope you have a wonderful week! Hello, The security at this complex is subpar. and more and more sirens break out in the midnight in the neighboring communities. Nearby ZIP codes include 94115 and 94175. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Advertisement. This complex has SF Fitness that costs $90/month to join. The 700 sq. Thank you for being a valued member of the The Fillmore Center community and for taking a moment to tell us about your experience. View All Hours Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Official Updater Partner and is located on 7560 Blake Street in the 45069 zip code. Our unique setting will be the perfect location to host your corporate event, private concert, awards ceremony, fundraiser, bar/bat mitzvah, wedding or reception. All rights reserved. This concert venue is located in downtown Denver and hosts great bands and musicians every month. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Sunday By contacting this property, you agree that Zillow Group and landlords/property managers may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. With our Residents Perks program, we've negotiated great deals with local businesses, restaurants, bars, and more to offer great deals - exclusive deals! Spacious apartments in a central location - with friendly staff! We are surrounded by a community so diverse it feels like a city within a city with its own unique blend of shops, cafes, and theaters. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. San Francisco Utilities-Included Apartments, San Francisco Apartments with Washer/Dryer, San Francisco Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. On our grounds, take pleasure in the tranquility of meticulously landscaped gardens, courtyards, waterfalls, grilling and picnic areas, and convenient access to the state-of-the-art Fitness SF. . Come by and see the Fillmore Center today and experience tranquility and convenience in the middle of our . While the diverse and dynamic retail, dining, and entertainment options surrounding Liberty Center Apartments are unrivaled assets, The Obsidian and The Onyx are loaded with comfort and luxury features, amenities, and services reflective of those offered at many of the best resorts in the world. Fillmore Center Floor Plans. Subject to change without notice. Fillmore location is great, apartments are nice and mostly sound proof - the nature walk and waterfalls are very relaxing to sit by. San Francisco Parking; The Fillmore Center; . 6PM. When I moved into my apartment it had been painted and perfectly cleaned!!! Not This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy. Come by and see the Fillmore Center today and experience tranquility and convenience in the middle of our vibrant city. It makes us happy to hear how pleased you are with the service you have received from us. 6PM Fillmore Center It has building amenities including roof deck, package service, residents lounge, and outdoor space. Fillmore Auditorium is located on Clarkson Street, and is walking distance from East Colfax Avenue. See all 166 apartments in Fillmore District, San Francisco, CA currently available for rent. 1475 Fillmore St San Francisco CA 94115. This community is professionally managed by Greystar Real Estate Partners. Its not horrible, but not worth the chance. Our renovated homes have been painstakingly renovated with all new interiors. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your specific situation further, please do not hesitate to contact us in the office; we are more than happy to assist. The open-concept design of our residences allows you to create the ideal living space for the entire family. The Fillmore Center - The Telegraph - 1 Beds - 1 Baths - 657 Sq. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. ft. So happy and grateful for everything and everyone here. We have a grest time living in the The Fillmore Center. With a capacity of 2,000 . The Fillmore Center pets live the good life with pet-friendly apartments and a pet-friendly vibe, that makes everybody feel right at home. I instantly knew I wanted to live here. With access to the world's greatest musical entertainment, full-service event production, state-of-the-art lighting and sound, custom menus and mixology - our venue will exceed . 4343 at The Parkway Apartment Homes. At The Fillmore Center, you are here. or. Also, if there is anything that needs to be addressed in your home, please let us know so that we can submit the proper work orders. 415-921-1969. * Square footage definitions vary. Excellent amenities. $3,400-$5,265 Available months 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. Fillmore Center Fillmore Center Living here is extremely secure and such easy access to nice restaurants and bus routes to travel. Fillmore Center The management and maintenance teams are great. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and stellar rating with us. Hello, Green. The Fillmore Center is located in Western Addition, San Francisco. Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. Find cheap parking for this locationusing. Apartments for rent by owner in San Francisco, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, There are 5 studio apartments available starting at $2,107, There are 10 one-bedroom apartments available starting at $2,330, There are 12 two-bedroom apartments available starting at $3,316, There are 5 three-bedroom apartments available starting at $5,395. Monthly Parking Available Lost Ticket Pays Max Validation for Fitness Center Visitors Add'l Phone: (415) 941-5747. We're glad to hear you love the location and our community. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. Request More Info Schedule a Showing Share Print Price $234,900 Status Active Beds 3 Baths 1 Bath Home size 1,012 sqft Lot Size 872 sqft Days on Market 1 Easy living on Livingston street! all features are available in every apartment. 2023 Towne Properties Asset Mgt Co. All Rights Reserved. Hello, Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you soon. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco, CA, 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco, CA, 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco, CA, 4 Bedroom Apartments in San Francisco, CA, 1 Bedroom Townhouses in San Francisco, CA, 2 Bedroom Townhouses in San Francisco, CA, 3 Bedroom Townhouses in San Francisco, CA, 4 Bedroom Townhouses in San Francisco, CA, Pet-Friendly Apartments in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Utilities Included in San Francisco, CA, Furnished Apartments in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Lofts in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Pool in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Parking in San Francisco, CA, Apartments with Fitness Center in San Francisco, CA, Apartments Under $700 in San Francisco, CA, Apartments Under $800 in San Francisco, CA, Apartments Under $1,000 in San Francisco, CA, Income Restricted Housing in San Francisco, CA. If there is ever anything you need or if there is anything we can do to earn all 5-stars, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Specialties: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. The Fillmore Center in San Francisco, California, has studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes located south of Pacific Heights and just west of Japantown. Beautiful! Both buildings will have ground floor shopping and restaurant options. Shout out to my neighbors especially the original team on and affiliated with the courtyard crew great people and awesome dogs! San Francisco, California Thanks again for being a dedicated member of our community, and please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. Thank you again for the wonderful review, have a great day! (415) 921-1969. We know that moving can often come with challenges. We love reading that you're enjoying your home and the gorgeous views. Our team apologizes if we have not met your expectations, as this is not what we hope for our residents. That includes everyone from leasing to maintenance. 415-921-1969. Specifically, Liberty Center's 238 residential units will be contained within two five-story buildings, The Grant and The Fillmore. to $5,495/mo. We want to rectify your impression and ask for you to speak with us in the office if there is ever anything you need, we are more than happy to help. We are surrounded by a community so diverse it feels like a city within a city with its own unique blend of shops, cafes, and theaters. 415-921-1969. ft. San Francisco, We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests. $2 2 hours. Related Pages. 9AM See Fewer. Thanks again, have a great day! Thursday Their theater room is free to rent and a good sized area. One will be attached to a parking garage and contain an inner courtyard on the second floor. The Fillmore Center - The Skyline - 2 Beds - 2 Baths - 930 Sq. The lockers room is a total joke, one tiny room for thousand of residents and it is centralized 3 blocks away from my building, so don't even think on order furniture trough amazon. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Cats and dogs are accepted. The Farmers Market on Saturdays is a bonus and I haven't had any bad interactions with neighbors. Hello, AT THE FILLMORE CENTER, THERE'S ROOM FOR EVERYONE, WE'RE GOING TO TAKE VERY, VERY GOOD CARE OF YOU, THE FILLMORE CENTER IS YOUR TICKET TO THE BEST OF SAN FRANCISCO. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at. Please give us a call if there is ever anything you need, it is our pleasure to help. What do I even start to say? Joseph was very quick in responding to my emails and calls and made the whole process incredibly simple. in 37 reviews, You're winning when you get three months free rent ahhah Giovanni from the leasing office was so helpful in 17 reviews, by the way, when i apply the fillmore center, lady name "Ely" was help me to find right unit and catch what I want. in 10 reviews, What utilities are included with rent if any? They listened to my concerns and gracefully made adjustments when I needed them while going above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my living experience here. And theyre asking us if we are still interested. Not now. We work hard each day to provide the best for our residents, and it thrills us to see you are enjoying your home. Fillmore Center Tuesday I completely forgot how much of a hassle parking gets and was in a rushUsing ParkWhiz, I found a spot and was there within seconds. Located just west of downtowns Civic Center, the Western Addition is perhaps San Franciscos most diverse neighborhood. Enjoy great drinks and eats at our community coffee bar and kitchen, take advantage of social events with neighbors, get a great workout at our fully equipped fitness center, or take some time with a furred friend in our dog play areas. Customer Service: (240) 777-8740. Stay away. And the staff do a great job at maintaining everything too! With San Francisco at your door, commutes aren't difficult. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your review and rate us the 5-stars. GreatSchools ratings are based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Reserve parking for the Auditorium today to save time and money on Denver parking! $3,165-$5,532 94019 , 94080 , 94109 , 94117 , and 94123 are nearby zips. Fillmore Center OME 663 Clementina St is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. We have created a resort-like living experience you are sure to love. The place is beautiful and green plants make you feel very good. (415) 921-1969. Fillmore Center Thank you for choosing The Fillmore Center and for sharing your review with us. Western Addition and Alamo Square are nearby neighborhoods. A rezoning application has been filed to apply Columbia Pike-specific zoning to the property at 2601 Columbia Pike (map) in order to deliver The Elliott, a six-story building with 248 apartments with a new CVS pharmacy and a grocery store on the ground floor. Made me feel like a VIP for only 12 bucks. Thank you again, and have a great day. The Fillmore Center: Max Height: 6 ft. 4 in. Seats at the private tables in this section can be reserved through membership in the VIP Premium Seats program, a dedicated Fillmore Silver Spring season seat program. The Salsa Room is moving out next month, and other tenants are being put on short-term leases. See all Floor Plans. You are here. Hello, Boom! See more of the apartment for rent at Fillmore St 2424 in . Fillmore Center Fillmore Center Dont pick Fillmore. 94102, 1-3 Br Want to Review this lot? Hearing your satisfaction is a great reward for the efforts our team makes each day to ensure we are providing exemplary service always and the best place to call home. Fillmore center is a good place to live (excellent location) but my concern about the security has been growing (gun shots just one block away last year. Get The Fillmore Center reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. There is no pool for the tenants. Included with the residence are a deeded parkin If you had any issues, consider leaving your email for our customer service team. All measurements are approximate. The Fillmore Charlotte is housed in a historic textile mill, and is themed in the tradition of the legendary Fillmore in San Francisco. This community offers amenities such as Beautiful Penthouse Suite, Fully furnished w Beautiful Furnitue and Fully furnished w/ Beautiful Furnitue, and is located on Fillmore Heritage . Please let us know if there is ever anything you need, we are always happy to help. What a lovely concept: you are here. Thank you for the positive review! Were surrounded by everything! We have been living here for almost 6 months, and we have been nothing but impressed with the staff. Thank you very much for your kind words and review! Our team really appreciates hearing about your positive experience as it is our goal to deliver quality in all we do. World-class shopping, restaurants and entertainment options stretch out for miles and miles in all directions. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Fillmore Center Apartments for rent in San Francisco, CA. Thank you for choosing The Fillmore Center as your place to call home and for taking a moment to share how you feel. Thank you for taking some time to share your review, we hope you have a wonderful day! Hello, Hello, Have used it for LAN parties in the past. Find the best-rated apartments in San Francisco, CA. The Fillmore Auditorium has been a prominent force in Colorados music scene for over a century. Friday Hello, 94109, 1-2 Br Incidents like you mentioned are incredibly rare, but we'd rather all of our residents err on the side of caution. We hope you have a great week! Floor plans starting at $3650. 415-921-1969. The premise is very clean and secure. The Fillmore Center is located at 1475 Fillmore St, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Restaurants, grocers, shops, Freedom Park, and Uptown are all easily accessible on foot! If there is anything you need or if there is anything we can do to make your experience great, please do not hesitate to reach out. With San Francisco at your door, commutes aren't difficult. I'm happy to be in this new community and building with friendly staff. Its pleasure to live in The Fillmore Center. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Apartment & Condo Building. $5,408. $3,625-$6,001 Hello, Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your experience. . The Fillmore Center offers Studio-3 bed, 1-2 bath units. The Fillmore Center at 1475 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115. I lived in a penthouse apartment and a ground level unit. Had a good time here! You don't need to consent as a condition of buying any property, goods or services. We are surrounded by a community so diverse it feels like a city within a city with its own unique blend of shops, cafes, and theaters. I didn't have to walk forever or drive around trying to find a spot. You're winning when you get three months free rent ahhah. Thank you for taking the time to rate our community, and share how you feel. A bevy of live music venues, multicultural restaurants, eclectic cafes, scenic parks, medical centers, and the famous Painted Ladies all contribute to the Western Additions dynamic environment. For your convenience and safety, our amenities include planned activities for residents, hi-speed Internet access, controlled access garage parking, and video intercom entry. Thank you so much for your praise and high star rating! Thank you again; we hope you have a wonderful day! 5PM We asked for a 1BR unit with a specific price. Our team is happy to see that our community has been a good place for you and that you're happy with our location. We have two locations, The Obsidian and The Onyx, each with a great selection of two- and three-bedroom apartments with luxurious features like Mohawk vinyl wood plank flooring in kitchens and baths, Shaw carpeting in the living room and bedrooms, granite countertops, and a full suite of Whirlpool appliances including an in-home washer and dryer. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. It is located in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco. . Please give us a call at the office so we may address your concerns directly. We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. $2 2 hours. Fillmore Auditorium was built in 1905 and has hosted concerts, fashion shows, and everything in between. 415-921-1969. Hello, This is a fantastic place to live. Hello, Thank you again for sharing your review, enjoy your week! Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. We value our residents and community and take pride in providing a great place to live. We've experienced multiple acts of vandalism on our floor, included broken glass, which took HOURS to get someone to clean up. When you have found a spot you like, click reserve to continue through checkout and receive your reservation. Apartment & Condo Building. 415-921-1969. Reserve parking for the Auditorium today to save time and money on Denver parking! Resident services is non responsive and unorganized. Service Class: WPH2. It delights us to see you happy as this is exactly what we hope for. Your title is too long. Hello Wilmer, Fillmore Center . We look forward to keeping your stay with us a positive one and hope you have a great week. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Fillmore Center Fillmore Center We are ecstatic to see how phenomenal your experience has been, and we are grateful for the stellar rating! The Fillmore Center. It is located in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco. We provide a complimentary shuttle to the financial district and are located near public transportation. 701 Taylor. Hello there, Tap into awesome parking anywhere on iOS & Android. Thank you again, for sharing your 5-star review, have a great day! Thank you again for your feedback. Our team is constantly striving to give our residents the best, so your positive feedback is valued! The Fillmore Center is within 9 minutes or 0.5 mile from UC San Francisco, Mount Zion. Transit Score measures access to public transit. We appreciate it when our residents know they can reach out to us to handle any matters needing our attention or answering any questions they have. There is no parking lot at The Fillmore, but street parking is available in the surrounding area. Copyright 2016. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Apartments at Onyx are equipped with Ceiling Vaulted Trey 9ft. Fillmore center staffing has was it takes to keep and maintain the excellence of this community, Hello, Find your new home at 1650 Fillmore St located at 1650 Fillmore St, Denver, CO 80206. 0.9 mi, San Francisco,

What Did Charles Duke Tanner Do, St Stephen's Episcopal Farmers Market, Articles T

the fillmore center apartments parkingLeave A Comment